Urgent: Runaway heart rate and general illness after penicillin.

Serene

What do those do? I do epsom salt foot baths.
I have been using Epsom salt and Dead Sea salt also. Was doing potassium bicarb but running out and it's way more expensive than baking soda

Hairfedup

Hey sorry don't mean to hijack your thread but I've been waiting on my penicillin V and ethromycine recommended to me by a few users on here regarding all my issues. If any of you have any time please check out my post in this thread: Anti-Peat - If There's Bacteria in Human Breastmilk, Why Do Haidut and Peat Push the Sterile Gut Nonsense? . Really been suffering for around 15 months now, completely out of the blue. Latest issue is my arms have lost 50% strength almost over night.

The reason I'm posting this here is my antibiotics got held up at customs - maybe its a blessing? I'd really hate to go through what our friend Sam is here. I'm currently on high dose gelatin and 300mg aspirin in water a day. Down from 600-1000mg. But yeah feel terrible, but according to mrchibbs who was extremely helpful, antibiotics should fix me up. I tried niacin recently, made me feel worse while on it, and then for 3 weeks after I stopped my symptoms regressed heavily - then suddenly a week of bliss almost pre-sickness levels of life quality. And now back to the usual ***t, minus the burping nausea induced from the niacin. I'm sure tobacco is making everything worse but almost feels impossible to stop, especially with all this false pandemic bull**** and my country most likely requiring vaccine passports or exclusion from society.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Hey sorry don't mean to hijack your thread but I've been waiting on my penicillin V and ethromycine recommended to me by a few users on here regarding all my issues. If any of you have any time please check out my post in this thread: Anti-Peat - If There's Bacteria in Human Breastmilk, Why Do Haidut and Peat Push the Sterile Gut Nonsense? . Really been suffering for around 15 months now, completely out of the blue. Latest issue is my arms have lost 50% strength almost over night.

The reason I'm posting this here is my antibiotics got held up at customs - maybe its a blessing? I'd really hate to go through what our friend Sam is here. I'm currently on high dose gelatin and 300mg aspirin in water a day. Down from 600-1000mg. But yeah feel terrible, but according to mrchibbs who was extremely helpful, antibiotics should fix me up. I tried niacin recently, made me feel worse while on it, and then for 3 weeks after I stopped my symptoms regressed heavily - then suddenly a week of bliss almost pre-sickness levels of life quality. And now back to the usual ***t, minus the burping nausea induced from the niacin. I'm sure tobacco is making everything worse but almost feels impossible to stop, especially with all this false pandemic bull**** and my country most likely requiring vaccine passports or exclusion from society.
Antibiotics work well for some, not so well for others. Its a crap shoot and there's a lot of things you can try before them. I think many folks recommend antibiotics waaay too loosely.

That doesn't mean they don't have a place tho. Ray is real cautious with the antibiotic dose recommendations. He talks about it some on the GE podcast #51 actually.

I'm definitely way worse for wear having done a full course of penicillin vk. For the first days on it tho I felt spectacular. My temp and pulse raised to perf levels and my body started respond pulse/temp wise to the carbs i gave it. It definitely cleared some ***t out. But ya, I'm thinking something recolonized when I got off them and now I'm p ****88 and can only sleep with the help of beta blockers and sleeping pills and ****88 up my work situation.

Were I you I would do extensive research on the gut in general before dropping a AB depth charge in your gut.

Carrot salad with coco/olive oil for a month or so (give it a chance).
Different probiotics that don't bump D-lactate.

Whats your gut problems rn?

I tried to force gut health quick like and shot myself in the ****.

Also dude, gut health and mental health are closely linked and the isolation and precarity and difficulty of the global situation can really **** with one's health. Make sure you are reaching out to friends and family and trying you best to stay positive. I feel for you dude. This ***t sucks.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

@Perry Staltic what do you think of Saccharomyces boulardii for combating candida?

My tongue looking real white and yeasty and am still crapping out ghastly biofilm.

Just started megasporebiotic rounds 4 days ago. Up to 2 pills a day now.

S-VV

Spore probiotics after antibiotics rekt me real hard. Be careful

Perry Staltic

@Perry Staltic what do you think of Saccharomyces boulardii for combating candida?

My tongue looking real white and yeasty and am still crapping out ghastly biofilm.

Just started megasporebiotic rounds 4 days ago. Up to 2 pills a day now.

I just found out about that the other day, so I really don't know anything. Sounds interesting and something I might try in the future, but I've got a full plate right now and everything is going well, so I don't feel a need at the moment. I will be taking goldenseal and pau d'arco (sp?) for antifungal soon.

2 pills per day of megasporebiotic is not much; 2 billion CFU if I remember correctly. Much larger doses are probably in order, but you'd have to do another product for that to be cost effective. Between about 10 different varieties I take, I can easily do 50 billion just doing maintenance. Some people I've read about do 250 billion and more per day.

Did you get your lab results back yet?

S-VV

How so, could you elaborate?
Sadly, I don't know. I took antibiotics for sibo and after that used a spore probiotic. After the fifth day of taking the spores, it was like some switch was flipped, and developed whole body pain that I later determined to be of central origin and very resistant to remission.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

I just found out about that the other day, so I really don't know anything. Sounds interesting and something I might try in the future, but I've got a full plate right now and everything is going well, so I don't feel a need at the moment. I will be taking goldenseal and pau d'arco (sp?) for antifungal soon.

2 pills per day of megasporebiotic is not much; 2 billion CFU if I remember correctly. Much larger doses are probably in order, but you'd have to do another product for that to be cost effective. Between about 10 different varieties I take, I can easily do 50 billion just doing maintenance. Some people I've read about do 250 billion and more per day.

Did you get your lab results back yet?
2 pills of megaspore is 4 billion cfu. Why are they so much more than the ones you suggested? Is quality of concern?

My test results will be back end of month. They need to culture yeast. In the mean time I'm doing daily carrot salad and probiotics. 4 billion cfu seems to be a good place to start since I am just starting out. Don't want to risk over doing it. If I add sacro b, that will be 11 billion cfu.

Listerine and brushing with baking soda seemed to knock out white tongue 70%.

Am gonna start drinking sage tea as well. Let me know how your experiments with Golden seal and pau d Arco go.

Perry Staltic

Sadly, I don't know. I took antibiotics for sibo and after that used a spore probiotic. After the fifth day of taking the spores, it was like some switch was flipped, and developed whole body pain that I later determined to be of central origin and very resistant to remission.

I have read that people starting out with probiotics can experience something called die off that produces bad symptoms.

Perry Staltic

2 pills of megaspore is 4 billion cfu. Why are they so much more than the ones you suggested? Is quality of concern?

My test results will be back end of month. They need to culture yeast. In the mean time I'm doing daily carrot salad and probiotics. 4 billion cfu seems to be a good place to start since I am just starting out. Don't want to risk over doing it. If I add sacro b, that will be 11 billion cfu.

That's right, 4 billion; I calculated wrong; I knew it was 400 million per variety per pill. I think they cost more because of marketing and one or two of the varieties in it are expensive and hard to get anywhere else. Quality is always a concern, but I have no way of gauging that.

Yeah maybe smart to start slow. I was just reading that die-off reaction can happen to people who start too fast.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

That's right, 4 billion; I calculated wrong; I knew it was 400 million per variety per pill. I think they cost more because of marketing and one or two of the varieties in it are expensive and hard to get anywhere else. Quality is always a concern, but I have no way of gauging that.

Yeah maybe smart to start slow. I was just reading that die-off reaction can happen to people who start too fast.
Thats good to know. What are the expensive strains?

Perry Staltic

Ya bro, the die off is worse than the candida for some. ???

To give you an idea how serious some people get with this, for a D-lactate-free probiotic, this product looks really expensive, but is actually the cheapest I've seen in terms of CFU: 12,500 billion CFU per 50 g bottle. Read through the FAQ to get an idea how much some people dose.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

To give you an idea how serious some people get with this, for a D-lactate-free probiotic, this product looks really expensive, but is actually the cheapest I've seen in terms of CFU: 12,500 billion CFU per 50 g bottle. Read through the FAQ to get an idea how much some people dose.

Thats wild and seems unnecessarily high, then again, I'm not autistic and only have had gut/sleep problems for 1-2 months.

Perry Staltic

Noice. I think I might need that strain cause antibiotics can wipe out it out.

I wonder if I get b. lichenformis from my chickens. Wikipedia says that it lives in the feathers of birds that spend most of their time on the ground.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals