Fermented Wheat Germ Extract

Opioidus

So I've been taking this stuff until a month ago for dome issues like low energy and dizziness and blurred vision to positiive effects. I really recommend it if you guys are suffering from low energy and think that it's somehow relared to your gut health. I've had almost all Probiotic foods and supplements out there and the only one I really like is this one.

However if you've seen me posting elsewhere recently, you know that I've been infected with a moderate case of Covid-19, I was hospitalized for two nights and had to go back once more for shortness of breath. I am happy to report that it seems to be mostly gobe now. But I'm kinda worried about restarting FWGE again. I don't remeber wherr it was but I do remeber I read somewhere that it makes viral infections worse.

So at any rate discuss this supplement and share your experiences in this thread.

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

Oh and it is apparently high in PUFAs but not so much that it'll make a problem in the amounts I'm taking which is like one tablespoon per day.

dabdabdab

I bet most of the positive effects you got was because of chlorophyll .you can buy a separate supplement without the annoying pufas

Basonh

So I've been taking this stuff until a month ago for dome issues like low energy and dizziness and blurred vision to positiive effects. I really recommend it if you guys are suffering from low energy and think that it's somehow relared to your gut health. I've had almost all Probiotic foods and supplements out there and the only one I really like is this one.

However if you've seen me posting elsewhere recently, you know that I've been infected with a moderate case of Covid-19, I was hospitalized for two nights and had to go back once more for shortness of breath. I am happy to report that it seems to be mostly gobe now. But I'm kinda worried about restarting FWGE again. I don't remeber wherr it was but I do remeber I read somewhere that it makes viral infections worse.

So at any rate discuss this supplement and share your experiences in this thread.
What brand ? no mention of it. I would love to check it out

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals