FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF with the Book of Revelations, "END TIMES" - EVERY PROPHECY MUST be FULFILLED

S.Holmes

It actually addresses 3 distinct questions the disciples asked Jesus.

1) Tell us when these things will be, ie, the destruction of the temple
2) What is the sign of your arrival (2nd coming)
3) What is the sign of the completion of the age? (which age? The end of the age of Judea, or the end of the age of the nations? Both?)
The "power of the Holy People was broken" in 70 AD, after 7 years of war with Rome, aka the tribulation period. To be more precise, their power was likely "broken" sometime in the first 3 1/2 years of that 7 year war. A fascinating and horrific study for those who want to dig deeper. So my understanding is it was the end of the Mosaic age as well as the end of their temple, also known as their "world."

S.Holmes

The problem with "Israel came back which begins the birth pangs" is that "Israel" is not related to the biblical Israel. Contemporary Jews are not related to the biblical Israelites. When the bible was written "Israel" would not have referred to anything resembling the modern state of """Israel""" and as such its establishment is actually completely meaningless.

Really obvious seeing as modern Jews are descendants of the southern kingdom of "Judah" and not of the original Israelite diaspora. (Which took place following invasion by Babylon) Modern descendants of the BIBLICAL kingdom of Israel trace their lineage through the biblical figures Manasseh and Ephraim, not their uncle Judah.
You make some good points. My understanding is that modern "Jews" have no Hebrew ancestors at all, but were instead a group of ruthless barbarians who were forced to emmigrate from Turkey and landed in an area in the SW part of Russia, now called Ukraine. These immigrants were the ancestors of the evil "Jewish" bankers, the Rothschild brothers, famous for pillaging Europe and later the US treasury.

feedandseed

You make some good points. My understanding is that modern "Jews" have no Hebrew ancestors at all, but were instead a group of ruthless barbarians who were forced to emmigrate from Turkey and landed in an area in the SW part of Russia, now called Ukraine. These immigrants were the ancestors of the evil "Jewish" bankers, the Rothschild brothers, famous for pillaging Europe and later the US treasury.
I’ve heard this but I think the group still has Judean admixture. Certainly not pure. The bottom line is that they’re not Israelites in the biblical sense.

Ideonaut

Why is this disgusting bunk on this science-based site rather than on a site for crazy-assed religious people? The very idea of "prophecy" is primitive, uncivilized, unbefitting the dignity of a rational being.

feedandseed

Why is this disgusting bunk on this science-based site rather than on a site for crazy-assed religious people? The very idea of "prophecy" is primitive, uncivilized, unbefitting the dignity of a rational being.
I had similar thoughts when I saw this thread title in the catalog but couldn’t help myself.

S.Holmes

I’ve heard this but I think the group still has Judean admixture. Certainly not pure. The bottom line is that they’re not Israelites in the biblical sense.
Most people may have a little Hebrew blood because of their years of being taken captive in ancient times.
You could say the same about the flat earth and political conspiracy threads. I too saw this one and since I love HISTORY decided to share some thoughts.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You're right man... Why is a DISGUSTING BUNK like yourself on this science-based site?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals