The End of the World is fast approaching - The Great Reset - What is the back-up plan ?

JamesGatz

Georgia Guidestone Inscription 1:
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. - the world population clock at 8 billion divided by 500 million - that means 15 out of every 16 people will have to go if this plan is successful

18957-1960.jpg

The Question becomes:

What is the back-up plan and where are we realy safe ? Mexico was in attendance at Davos so is Central America really our best bet ?

I do believe the only reason the elites have left Mexico and other Central American countries alone is because of the strong cartel/gun presence -

maxresdefault.jpg

We can assume the covid protests are indeed making an impact that matters and the elites are losing - there still remains these troubling facts:

Microchip Covid Passports are indeed becoming real (Mark of the Beast - Birth of the worldwide digital ID tracking system):

750px.png

The Weather is already admittedly being controlled to a large extent - (think about the recent tornados and tsunmais happening being reported in media - are we really going to pretend these events are "naturally" happening when the CO2 narrative is being pushed ?) - China has admitted they have controlled their own weather to a large extent since 2008:

20220116_12_1068353_L.jpg

Bank hackings that will wipe out life-savings/debts is imminent given that round 2 of practice is taking place this week :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0oZA1B3ooI

The Elites displaying their power in terminating food supply chains swiftly - on a larger scale this move would lead to widespread anarchy :

food-shortage-social.jpg

California has opened the door to Universal Basic Income (UBI) which is just the beginning - for the Great Reset they need people as reliant to the government as possible so I imagine a lot of jobs disappear and people will just be living on monthly UBI sent by the government:

image2.png

Inflation is at a 40 year high - and ripping higher - all part of the plan - everyone needs to be poor except the big dogs:

-1x-1.png

And then of course Farmland and Real Estate is getting eaten up by the big dogs as well:

38065616-9152789-image-a-2_1610748050350.jpg

Screenshot 4.jpg

The elites advance on every front with no time wasted - what is the back up plan ? The only thing protecting the US and Central America is the gun presence but these people have clearly displayed they can destroy a society just by playing with food, money, and the weather - what use do guns do for people then ?

Gânico

Move far away from cities, raise and hunt your own food, learn primitive survival skills, etc. Be independent as possible.

If you intend to live within the system, sooner or later you will have to bow to tiranny.

Peatful

I am not clear on what you are asking.

Are you asking about what to do?

Here’s the thing, as you already know:
This isn’t going to stop.
It’s not ending.

You and whomever is reading this:
You must make up your mind now about what you are willing to live with and die for.

And most importantly- get right with God.

Last edited:

stressless

God is allowing this to happen - He has a reason and will take care of us. Do your best to protect yourself and let Him take care of the rest.

Don't let yourself get caught up in the fear - that's how they win.

Summer

Live and die by your morals. That’s it. The scope of what the elite control means it’s virtually impossible to escape their reach (in this life). Off-gridding may buy you time, but to really be off-grid is difficult and expensive.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Move far away from cities, raise and hunt your own food, learn primitive survival skills, etc. Be independent as possible.

If you intend to live within the system, sooner or later you will have to bow to tiranny.
This is a good idea - within 6 months I am making a move to Central America myself as I suspect whatever happens - my chances of living through this are better there than here

I am not clear on what you are asking.

Are you asking about what to do?

Here’s the thing, as you already know:
This isn’t going to stop.
It’s not ending.

You and whomever is reading this:
You must make up your mind now about what you are willing to live with and die for.

And most importantly- get right with God.
Yes - I have become especially right with God and have come to terms with what the future holds

God is allowing this to happen - He has a reason and will take care of us. Do your best to protect yourself and let Him take care of the rest.

Don't let yourself get caught up in the fear - that's how they win.
I agree and am hopeful but am just disappointed - so many things in my life I never got to experience/achieve - I am very disappointed the plan is accelerating right now

They fail if millions of us resist. The resistance is growing. I remain in hope.
Me too but I believe the time has come to leave my own country - had to happen some day

Live and die by your morals. That’s it. The scope of what the elite control means it’s virtually impossible to escape their reach (in this life). Off-gridding may buy you time, but to really be off-grid is difficult and expensive.
I agree - I suspect that massive volcanic explosion and tornado happening this week was of their doing - after all what are the chances of these events happening at the same time suddenly when the CO2 scamdemic needs to start - I am sad but in understanding

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

What are the chances these deadly events all happen suddenly when the CO2 scamdemic is supposed to start ? Covid may be ending - but phase 2 of the plan is in full effect

They know how to create tornados, make volcanos explode,/create tsunami's - do with this information what you will :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgH_G_Q15qM&ab_channel=Reuters

Scarytrout

I don't think it's prudent to think that any sort of "they/them" is behind natural disasters. Humans are kind of small. To our credit, we've got some issues, we leave a nasty footprint.

I am aware that human interests can impact the weather, but the extent has to be quantified to be discussed objectively. The weather modification that I am aware of pertains to rain. I'm sure there are human interests out there are very interested in the capacity to generate natural disasters, but they are impotent and short sighted. A human generally only has about 60 years of active life to do anything within. Interests might conjure some effect up, but the complexity of the endeavor demands more time, resources, intelligence, and will. The more demanding an endeavor is, the more fragile it becomes.

This volcanic activity could potentially undermine the global warming narrative. Volcanic ash in the atmosphere dampens the sun and lowers the temperature.

Getting people hot and bothered about the weather is easy enough to do. It is foolish though, because we have biases that undermine our objectivity. Our lifespans are so short, our memories are so transient. It is difficult to see outside of our own experience. Our capacity to focus on natural disasters in the media is vastly enhanced by technology. Having more cameras on an event does not make the event greater in magnitude, it only makes humans more aware.

Besides rain there is one other human instigated natural disaster. Fire. Forests fires are intense. We stopped doing controlled burns, so woodlands become filled with dead wood and foliage, making inevitable fires worse by providing abundant fuel. Fire is crucial to many trees' life cycles. Some tree seeds need smoke to germinate. People building houses in areas prone to forest fires should use materials resistant to fire.

stressless

I agree and am hopeful but am just disappointed - so many things in my life I never got to experience/achieve - I am very disappointed the plan is accelerating right now

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I had all these plans to travel the world in my 20s and 30s, but right now those dreams don't seem possible and even if I could travel, the culture of places that I want to visit seem to have been changed so much by covid. Travel used to be fun but I have a hard time being around all the idiocy that is a part of travel now.

I've been struggling lately with finding new things to put on my bucket list. I agree, it's very disappointing :(

tankasnowgod

Georgia Guidestone Inscription 1:
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. - the world population clock at 8 billion divided by 500 million - that means 15 out of every 16 people will have to go if this plan is successful

View attachment 32466

The Question becomes:

What is the back-up plan and where are we realy safe ? Mexico was in attendance at Davos so is Central America really our best bet ?

I do believe the only reason the elites have left Mexico and other Central American countries alone is because of the strong cartel/gun presence -

View attachment 32472

We can assume the covid protests are indeed making an impact that matters and the elites are losing - there still remains these troubling facts:

Microchip Covid Passports are indeed becoming real (Mark of the Beast - Birth of the worldwide digital ID tracking system):

View attachment 32467

The Weather is already admittedly being controlled to a large extent - (think about the recent tornados and tsunmais happening being reported in media - are we really going to pretend these events are "naturally" happening when the CO2 narrative is being pushed ?) - China has admitted they have controlled their own weather to a large extent since 2008:

View attachment 32468

Bank hackings that will wipe out life-savings/debts is imminent given that round 2 of practice is taking place this week :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0oZA1B3ooI

The Elites displaying their power in terminating food supply chains swiftly - on a larger scale this move would lead to widespread anarchy :

View attachment 32469

California has opened the door to Universal Basic Income (UBI) which is just the beginning - for the Great Reset they need people as reliant to the government as possible so I imagine a lot of jobs disappear and people will just be living on monthly UBI sent by the government:

View attachment 32470

Inflation is at a 40 year high - and ripping higher - all part of the plan - everyone needs to be poor except the big dogs:

View attachment 32471

And then of course Farmland and Real Estate is getting eaten up by the big dogs as well:

View attachment 32473

View attachment 32474

The elites advance on every front with no time wasted - what is the back up plan ? The only thing protecting the US and Central America is the gun presence but these people have clearly displayed they can destroy a society just by playing with food, money, and the weather - what use do guns do for people then ?

Pffft. None of this is the end of the world.

For that, you would need something like a black hole, some antimatter, a von Neumann machine, or a light bulb-

Not to say none of the things you mentioned aren't threats, but I've noticed in the "conspiracy" realm that people like to blow things (yes, even the past two years) waaaaaaayyyyyy out of proportion.

Go back and read "Behold a Pale Horse!" by William Cooper, published in the early 90s. Cooper stated that 75% of humanity would be wiped off the planet from the "AIDS virus" by the year 2000. Except...... that didn't happen, and nothing remotely like it happened. I don't even think 50 Million people have been classified as "AIDS deaths" since it came about/was invented in the 80s. Cooper also suggested that everything in the US would be nationalized and the entire population rounded up into Concentration Camps ANY DAY NOW, PATRIOTS SHOULD NEVER BE AT HOME ON HOLIDAYS! Except..... nothing like that happened, either. Even with the world's largest prison population, well over 99% of the population live "free" in this country.

I'm also reading Matrix 2 by Val Valerian, and John Lear also made similar AIDS death predictions. Which, again, didn't come close to happening.

Of course, even having said that, I think both of the above mentioned books are worthy reads.

I'd say first off, STOP engaging in this sort of "Doomsday Thinking." First off, it isn't productive in the slightest, it turns off many people (who might otherwise engage in some potential solutions), and it won't play out that way, anyway. You're only going to bring about this sort of negativity in your own life (go read Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, or The Bible, or any other text that tells you you manifest in your life what you BELIEVE), and you are feeding entities that thrive on this sort of negative energy.

tankasnowgod

Which "plan?" The plan Q talked about? The Plan laid out by Weishaupt back in 1776? The plan of Fauci/Gates? The plan that some guy came up with before Iron Mike Tyson punched him in the mouth?

I don't think "The Plan" is accelerating. I think the whole "Covid" thing is falling apart, and we are in the death throes of a powerful group that risked it all, and is losing quite badly at the moment. A cornered, wounded animal is the most dangerous. If this really is the failings of people who have "ruled" for centuries or more, it might seem desperate and hopeless right as victory is near.

tankasnowgod

What are the chances these deadly events all happen suddenly when the CO2 scamdemic is supposed to start ?
Lol. Supposed to start? You do know that Al Gore put out "An Inconvenient Truth" back in 2006. And that was after more than a decade of CO2 bad/Global Warming propaganda.

And, much like people died from Pneumonia prior to 2019, there were plenty of tornados that affected the "Tornado Alley" states, a term first used in 1952.

In fact, weren't there five tornados recently that threw some sharks all over the place?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I don't think it's prudent to think that any sort of "they/them" is behind natural disasters. Humans are kind of small. To our credit, we've got some issues, we leave a nasty footprint.

I am aware that human interests can impact the weather, but the extent has to be quantified to be discussed objectively. The weather modification that I am aware of pertains to rain. I'm sure there are human interests out there are very interested in the capacity to generate natural disasters, but they are impotent and short sighted. A human generally only has about 60 years of active life to do anything within. Interests might conjure some effect up, but the complexity of the endeavor demands more time, resources, intelligence, and will. The more demanding an endeavor is, the more fragile it becomes.

This volcanic activity could potentially undermine the global warming narrative. Volcanic ash in the atmosphere dampens the sun and lowers the temperature.

Getting people hot and bothered about the weather is easy enough to do. It is foolish though, because we have biases that undermine our objectivity. Our lifespans are so short, our memories are so transient. It is difficult to see outside of our own experience. Our capacity to focus on natural disasters in the media is vastly enhanced by technology. Having more cameras on an event does not make the event greater in magnitude, it only makes humans more aware.

Besides rain there is one other human instigated natural disaster. Fire. Forests fires are intense. We stopped doing controlled burns, so woodlands become filled with dead wood and foliage, making inevitable fires worse by providing abundant fuel. Fire is crucial to many trees' life cycles. Some tree seeds need smoke to germinate. People building houses in areas prone to forest fires should use materials resistant to fire.

Right but agencies have been looking into making it rain since the 60's-70's - I imagine we've made many strides since then.

Our friend Billy Gates has a well-documented interest in blocking out the sun and China has already had some public fun with the weather themselves - I find it hard to believe they would stop at that especially when one of the WEF key predictions is

a billion people will be displaced by climate change

I interpret that as people needing to evacuating areas due to weather "caused by climate change"

Now what are the chances that a volcanic eruption (biggest in 30 years) along with tornadoes all over the country occur when the CO2 narrative is beginning to pick up pace all over the media?

You can believe they don't have these capabilities but I am one to not believe in these type of coincidences occuring

abillionpeople.PNG

Pffft. None of this is the end of the world.

For that, you would need something like a black hole, some antimatter, a von Neumann machine, or a light bulb-

Not to say none of the things you mentioned aren't threats, but I've noticed in the "conspiracy" realm that people like to blow things (yes, even the past two years) waaaaaaayyyyyy out of proportion.

Go back and read "Behold a Pale Horse!" by William Cooper, published in the early 90s. Cooper stated that 75% of humanity would be wiped off the planet from the "AIDS virus" by the year 2000. Except...... that didn't happen, and nothing remotely like it happened. I don't even think 50 Million people have been classified as "AIDS deaths" since it came about/was invented in the 80s. Cooper also suggested that everything in the US would be nationalized and the entire population rounded up into Concentration Camps ANY DAY NOW, PATRIOTS SHOULD NEVER BE AT HOME ON HOLIDAYS! Except..... nothing like that happened, either. Even with the world's largest prison population, well over 99% of the population live "free" in this country.

I'm also reading Matrix 2 by Val Valerian, and John Lear also made similar AIDS death predictions. Which, again, didn't come close to happening.

Of course, even having said that, I think both of the above mentioned books are worthy reads.

I'd say first off, STOP engaging in this sort of "Doomsday Thinking." First off, it isn't productive in the slightest, it turns off many people (who might otherwise engage in some potential solutions), and it won't play out that way, anyway. You're only going to bring about this sort of negativity in your own life (go read Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, or The Bible, or any other text that tells you you manifest in your life what you BELIEVE), and you are feeding entities that thrive on this sort of negative energy.
This message was very uplifting and I do agree it's unhealthy to engage in doomsday thinking, - for my own health I do think I should stop but

I do think it is also important to examine all current events occuring with context - with passing time it seems to be we are getting closer to an event we are not going to like - I do try to remain positive but I can't blind myself to what I see occuring in real life

In my city today, the grocery shelves are empty all over the place - I can try to be positive about it but the fact of the matter is - things do seem to be progressively getting worse

I do also agree with your point that the CO2 scamdemic has been around for a while - however - this is the first time I'm noticing natural disasters of a worsening degree are starting to pick up - That volcano eruption and subsequent tsunami is quiet a rare event and combined with tornados picking up in the states I find it hard to believe this is coincidental.

Talk is talk until I see it manifesting I don't take it seriously - but I do see it manifesting - hence my growing concern

bornamachine

During WWII or any other major war POWs had a hope for one day reuniting with their families, living their lives etc

We ARE the new prisoners of this global prison and the world they have planned for us I want nothing to do with

So all of us who will not take the mark of the beast will be killed off and everyone who does will be allowed to live in a hell system until finally going to the real hell

Like one of posters here said, get right with God, the only way out of here is eventually through death and the leaders we are surrounded with are evil

Jayvee

I never understand why country has so much gravitas on here. If the world ends then so do borders, who will be doing border control when the global population gets to 500,000? Get a good stock of food, weapons and means of travel and cleaning water and the world is your oyster if/when the world ends.

Also if elites wanted to kill off so many people they could do so in a heartbeat, they could poison the water supply, create a more deadly virus, cut off the food supply or use some kind of airbourne nerve agent or something, it would be far more efficient way than creating tornados (or some other weather attack).

And above all else these methods could quite easily be executed without too many people knowing.

The world is far more likely to continue on a slow death as a result of toxic culture/environment. If you can see the world for what it truly is (incredible nature, the stars, the universe, the ether etc) then feel privileged for that because most people have lost sight.

tankasnowgod

I do think it is also important to examine all current events occuring with context - with passing time it seems to be we are getting closer to an event we are not going to like - I do try to remain positive but I can't blind myself to what I see occuring in real life
I agree. I don't think being positive means sticking your head in the sand and constantly singing Bobby McFerrin's "Don't Worry, Be Happy," but it doesn't have to be a blind acceptance of what these demonic beings want for you, either.

Even asking yourself "How do I deal with this?" is more positive than saying to yourself "It's Hopeless." One of my biggest suggestions would be to delve into some of the document's and reading recommendations at the following link-

These documents start to give a better understanding of the current system, and a lot of these people have figured out how to use it to their own benefit.
In my city today, the grocery shelves are empty all over the place - I can try to be positive about it but the fact of the matter is - things do seem to be progressively getting worse
Well, rather than trying to "be positive," you could take some active steps to try and solve this problem (at least for yourself). Maybe plant a garden, or start learning how to trap for food. Try and get in touch with farmers close to where you live. Get into canning. Buy a deep freezer and food saver, and get a side of beef. Buy a few 25 pound bags of rice or other survival food when you can. See if these "shortages" are reflected in your local farmer's markets. Track the number of "Empty Shelves" either by picture or journal from week to week for more objective data. Start working on your forgotten ability to create food out of the ether at will.

If you totally depend on stores, and you see (or think you see) them getting emptier and emptier every week, yeah, you might start getting that gnawing anxiety that you can't just will away. But, if you were a prepper with at least 6 months of food and the ability to hunt moose, you not even notice it. Certainly, you would be more neutral or even thankful that you have so much food. If you are more like the first part, start focusing some of your energy on getting some of the skills or resources of the second.

And, as Yusef El said "Look, if push comes to shove, you can build your own house, make your own clothes, and grow your own food. You will survive."

Personally, I have also read the Kyballion and Robert Monroe's "Journey Out of the Body." Along with delving into some other religious texts, I am more convinced than ever that there is journey beyond death, which seems to be only our spirit/energy leaving a corporeal body. Peat even suggested this on one of the Roddy podcasts, saying that he thinks your consciousness folds back into the Neutrino Sea at "death," and since he stated that communication with the dead has already been performed, it's clear he believes in some sort of existence for our consciousness after this.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

During WWII or any other major war POWs had a hope for one day reuniting with their families, living their lives etc

We ARE the new prisoners of this global prison and the world they have planned for us I want nothing to do with

So all of us who will not take the mark of the beast will be killed off and everyone who does will be allowed to live in a hell system until finally going to the real hell

Like one of posters here said, get right with God, the only way out of here is eventually through death and the leaders we are surrounded with are evil
Amen

I never understand why country has so much gravitas on here. If the world ends then so do borders, who will be doing border control when the global population gets to 500,000? Get a good stock of food, weapons and means of travel and cleaning water and the world is your oyster if/when the world ends.

Also if elites wanted to kill off so many people they could do so in a heartbeat, they could poison the water supply, create a more deadly virus, cut off the food supply or use some kind of airbourne nerve agent or something, it would be far more efficient way than creating tornados (or some other weather attack).

And above all else these methods could quite easily be executed without too many people knowing.

The world is far more likely to continue on a slow death as a result of toxic culture/environment. If you can see the world for what it truly is (incredible nature, the stars, the universe, the ether etc) then feel privileged for that because most people have lost sight.
If they can blow up a volcano to a VEI 7-8 that would be catastrophic weather for crops worldwide - they are interested in taking out the majority of the population but they need an excuse to instill the carbon tax system for now - This was most certainly their doing but people here won't admit it until the weather gets worse

The EMP of the blast traveled 10+ km's - the seismic graphic is "not avilable" - one of the only things we could've utilized to see if this blast was "natural" - all signs are telling you this is the work of those whom are evil

K

Kayaker

If they can blow up a volcano to a VEI 7-8 that would be catastrophic weather for crops worldwide - they are interested in taking out the majority of the population but they need an excuse to instill the carbon tax system for now - This was most certainly their doing but people here won't admit it until the weather gets worse
They don't need a volcano to erupt. Winter is coming.

You don't need sunlight to grow food.

There's no country unaffected by international affairs. You should leave New York Shitty and go live in a conservative countryside to learn independent living.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

There's no country unaffected by international affairs. You should leave New York Shitty and go live in a conservative countryside to learn independent living.
That's a good idea except all of my family is in NY and they will refuse to leave unitl it is too late - maybe I can go out to the woods and reside with the squirrels and convince them to bring me food :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom