FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF with the Book of Revelations, "END TIMES" - EVERY PROPHECY MUST be FULFILLED

Warrior

No, I don't think we're saying the same thing. But I'll let you cook as you seem passionate and thats always a good thing as it allows one the freedom to question, generate new perspective and examine links that otherwise would be invisible.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

No, I don't think we're saying the same thing. But I'll let you cook as you seem passionate and thats always a good thing as it allows one the freedom to question, generate new perspective and examine links that otherwise would be invisible.
Not really, WE ARE SAYING the same thing man - You just WANT to be DISAGREEABLE, but its cool man - you do you

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Who do you think these prophecies came from? To what end or reason?
What do you want to say about that man?

That the ENTIRE THING was made up several thousand years in advance because the NWO planned to fulfill it to eliminate all major religions?

I don't PRETEND LIKE I KNOW everything - I was not alive at the time so can only say do much about history

The NWO is not fulfilling ALL PROPHECIES OF REVELATIONS - they actually cannot do this - THEY ARE ONLY FULFILLING up to the point where its necessary to eliminate all Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc to establish their New World

Warrior

That the ENTIRE THING was made up several thousand years in advance because the NWO planned to fulfill it to eliminate all major religions?

Lets just focus on this, keep it simple. Is that what you believe? Take your best guess, where you'd place your bets.

I just want to be clear on what you're saying to see if I agree which is why I ask simple, direct questions.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Lets just focus on this, keep it simple. Is that what you believe? Take your best guess, where you'd place your bets.

I just want to be clear on what you're saying to see if I agree which is why I ask simple, direct questions.
If you want my BEST guess - its this:

The NWO did not write Revelations BECAUSE there are numerous prophecies in there that are really difficult to pull off, example:

1) Several thousands of locusts are released unto Earth and DO NOT HARM treess, grass, or nature but only TORMENT those without the Seal of God?

How would ANYONE pull this off?

2) The Rapture? Jesus comes down to Earth and takes his people in the blink of an Eye

Etc.

These are NOT simple prophecies to fulfill for MAN, technology WAS NOT INVENTED yet, if the NWO created Revelations, Why would they make the prophecies REALLY DIFFICULT to fulfill? It doesn't make sense

I think what makes the MOST SENSE is that the NWO did not write Revelations, BUT they realized it would be USEFUL as a plan to eliminate all Christians, Jews, and Muslims - so they took it and made it their own

S.Holmes

If you want my BEST guess - its this:

The NWO did not write Revelations BECAUSE there are numerous prophecies in there that are really difficult to pull off, example:

1) Several thousands of locusts are released unto Earth and DO NOT HARM treess, grass, or nature but only TORMENT those without the Seal of God?

How would ANYONE pull this off?

2) The Rapture? Jesus comes down to Earth and takes his people in the blink of an Eye

Etc.

These are NOT simple prophecies to fulfill for MAN, technology WAS NOT INVENTED yet, if the NWO created Revelations, Why would they make the prophecies REALLY DIFFICULT to fulfill? It doesn't make sense

I think what makes the MOST SENSE is that the NWO did not write Revelations, BUT they realized it would be USEFUL as a plan to eliminate all Christians, Jews, and Muslims - so they took it and made it their own
Exactly this ^^^

And a litle history lesson. The NT was written at a specific time for a specific group of people. Modern Christians are reading someone else's mail thinking it's written to us. Every NT book was a letter written to and about people living at that time 30 to 70 AD. Revelation means "revealing" not concealing. The events all happened "soon" to them. (Read Josephus). Every prophecy has been fulfilled. Serious students of scripture will make this discovery sooner or later. It makes the most sense. Cyrus Scofield was a scoundrel and false prophet leading believers down a dangerous path.

sleepson

Exactly this ^^^

And a litle history lesson. The NT was written at a specific time for a specific group of people. Modern Christians are reading someone else's mail thinking it's written to us. Every NT book was a letter written to and about people living at that time 30 to 70 AD. Revelation means "revealing" not concealing. The events all happened "soon" to them. (Read Josephus). Every prophecy has been fulfilled. Serious students of scripture will make this discovery sooner or later. It makes the most sense. Cyrus Scofield was a scoundrel and false prophet leading believers down a dangerous path.
TFW you realize that there may just be at least one person in the RPF that is not a dispensationalist premillennial

S.Holmes

Exactly this ^^^

“Revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave unto him to shew unto his servants things which must SHORTLY COME TO PASS.” – Revelation 1:1

Applying Occam's Razor, meaning the simplest explanation, we would take those words at face value.

Also, keep in mind that we are told right there in the text who the book was written to: the 1st century churches at Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.

I can prove that every event of the book of Revelation has been fulfilled. One must not just read but must "Study to show yourself approved, handling correctly the Word of truth." Christians need to do their due diligence.

Perry Staltic

Exactly this ^^^

That's what's called the full preterist view. One doesn't have to be a dispensationalist to reject the full preterist interpretation of Revelation. Revelation is a mix of both past, current and future events. As a brief example, God always reveals to his servants the prophets what he is going to do; always has and always will. John was told to seal the vision of the 7 thunders he saw, just as Daniel was told to seal the vision that was shown to him, but then was being revealed to John in detail, and he was told to not seal it, Likewise at some point God will unseal to one or more of his prophets what the 7 thunders spoke, who will proclaim it to the world. To say that they've already been fulfilled is presumptuous because no man knows what they are to be able to say they've occurred.

S.Holmes

That's what's called the full preterist view. One doesn't have to be a dispensationalist to reject the full preterist interpretation of Revelation. Revelation is a mix of both past, current and future events. As a brief example, God always reveals to his servants the prophets what he is going to do; always has and always will. John was told to seal the vision of the 7 thunders he saw, just as Daniel was told to seal the vision that was shown to him, but then was being revealed to John in detail, and he was told to not seal it, Likewise at some point God will unseal to one or more of his prophets what the 7 thunders spoke, who will proclaim it to the world. To say that they've already been fulfilled is presumptuous because no man knows what they are to be able to say they've occurred.
Go count the times John said these things will happen SOON, are imminent, and will shortly come to pass.

Perry Staltic

“Revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave unto him to shew unto his servants things which must SHORTLY COME TO PASS.” – Revelation 1:1

Applying Occam's Razor, meaning the simplest explanation, we would take those words at face value.

Also, keep in mind that we are told right there in the text who the book was written to: the 1st century churches at Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.

Taking at face value leaves one prone to error. The word shortly is τάχος which means swiftly. So in that context it could mean that the events were going to happen soon, or it could mean they will happen quickly once the end process begins (ie, 7 trumpets). So the meaning by itself is undefinitive.

I can prove that every event of the book of Revelation has been fulfilled. One must not just read but must "Study to show yourself approved, handling correctly the Word of truth." Christians need to do their due diligence.

OK, game on.

S.Holmes

Taking at face value leaves one prone to error. The word shortly is τάχος which means swiftly. So in that context it could mean that the events were going to happen soon, or it could mean they will happen quickly once the end process begins (ie, 7 trumpets). So the meaning by itself is undefinitive.

OK, game on.
These should be read in context:
(small sampling)

For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works. Assuredly I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom
. (Matt 16:27-28)

Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till ALL these things take place. (Matt 24:34)

You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand. (James 5:8)

Perry Staltic

For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works. Assuredly I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. (Matt 16:27-28)

That was fulfilled on the holy mount when Jesus appeared to Peter, James and John in the full glory of his kingdom. That's explicitly described several verses later in 3 of the gospels.

Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till ALL these things take place. (Matt 24:34)

That was not the Revelation. They asked Jesus 3 specific questions, which that was an answer to one of them

You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand. (James 5:8)

That just means his coming is getting nearer, which is always true until he appears. The word has no immediacy to it.

S.Holmes

That was fulfilled on the holy mount when Jesus appeared to Peter, James and John in the full glory of his kingdom. That's explicitly described several verses later in 3 of the gospels.

That was not the Revelation. They asked Jesus 3 specific questions, which that was an answer to one of them

That just means his coming is getting nearer, which is always true until he appears. The word has no immediacy to it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230217_112004_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230217_112004_Chrome.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 13
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals