The End of the World is fast approaching - The Great Reset - What is the back-up plan ?

ww3not4me

If I told you the sky was falling what would you do?

If I told you radiation was coming what would you do?

If I told you the dollar would be worthless and you would not have access to your crypto what would you do?

I am not saying you should not be prepared for disaster and food shortages and the like but the idea of having a back up plan is kind of silly. Ask the Roman Empire how that back-up plan worked out or any other great or large civilization or empire that is no more.

At some point those that survive will form tribes it might be a collection of friends, strangers, family but at some point it always happens that like minds get togther to watch out for each other and themselves.

You do want to plan ahead just understand no plan no matter how fantastic ever survives initial contact with the enemy! So always have a plan "B" and always focus on the outcome!

Jam

I'm lucky to live in the countryside and have a bit of exploitable land, so I'm just now in the process of prepping it to plant potatoes, hoping to get a yield of 150-200kg by August. We also have a nice field surrounded by chestnuts and oaks, I would really like to get some sheep and/or goats, but I need to build a stable and set up some electrified fencing. Oh, and it would be nice to get some chickens too. On top of a fairly demanding job, and a 4 year-old son. Too much work, so little time. :/

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It's better to watch what they do, not what they say. Massive Amazon warehouses and such still popping up, major corporations still building new stores. Just sayin...

PeskyPeater

Sigh such fear such exaggeration. nothing is going to change for many people in this 'great reset' lol.

You cán prepare your children from coming disaster but that is way far ahead. im talking about the great reset that you even dont know about.
It is written about but that is dismissed as creationist lunatics.

lets assume that the sun is misunderstood and it is not ball of gas but electrical in nature, what do you think will happen to the sky, earth and its foundation when the sun's 'plug is pulled' and the sun resets? apocalypse is what some call it or others revelation or others cataclysm.

I hope you have build a deep and strong bunker when that time comes.

Jam

PeskyPeater

Haha I think this is good from a particular point of view, we can now change the world, deconstruct the pseudo democracy which is actually a system of slave owners, and re-construct a new world order that is more communist-ish. Look, Why should I need to buy and own something while Im a land-dweller just like everybody else on our own planet, where everything already belongs to everyone, in other words, owning everything or nothing is the same.

The world isn’t ending. Everything is getting better actually. Best to ignore everything in the “news”. Things are getting much better over time. This interview is worth watching:

Pffft. None of this is the end of the world.

For that, you would need something like a black hole, some antimatter, a von Neumann machine, or a light bulb-

Not to say none of the things you mentioned aren't threats, but I've noticed in the "conspiracy" realm that people like to blow things (yes, even the past two years) waaaaaaayyyyyy out of proportion.

Go back and read "Behold a Pale Horse!" by William Cooper, published in the early 90s. Cooper stated that 75% of humanity would be wiped off the planet from the "AIDS virus" by the year 2000. Except...... that didn't happen, and nothing remotely like it happened. I don't even think 50 Million people have been classified as "AIDS deaths" since it came about/was invented in the 80s. Cooper also suggested that everything in the US would be nationalized and the entire population rounded up into Concentration Camps ANY DAY NOW, PATRIOTS SHOULD NEVER BE AT HOME ON HOLIDAYS! Except..... nothing like that happened, either. Even with the world's largest prison population, well over 99% of the population live "free" in this country.

I'm also reading Matrix 2 by Val Valerian, and John Lear also made similar AIDS death predictions. Which, again, didn't come close to happening.

Of course, even having said that, I think both of the above mentioned books are worthy reads.

I'd say first off, STOP engaging in this sort of "Doomsday Thinking." First off, it isn't productive in the slightest, it turns off many people (who might otherwise engage in some potential solutions), and it won't play out that way, anyway. You're only going to bring about this sort of negativity in your own life (go read Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, or The Bible, or any other text that tells you you manifest in your life what you BELIEVE), and you are feeding entities that thrive on this sort of negative energy.
Well there is the actual reality we are facing today, where the unimaginable is becoming the imaginable in terms of what is being foisted upon us at an accelerated rate. But I do agree with you. If all you are consumed with is doomsday thinking all the time, that can skew your perception of what really “is”. However, there definitely is an agenda to eliminate large portions of the population. That can’t be denied.

It's better to watch what they do, not what they say. Massive Amazon warehouses and such still popping up, major corporations still building new stores. Just sayin...
That’s a great comment and observation.

These threads are huge echo chambers that just debilitate and render you feeling helpless and hopeless. Pay close attention to what empowers you, makes you feel stronger and more capable, and what makes you powerless and depressed.

None of this stuff is anything you can do much about and since I have the wisdom of more years than most of you, I can safely tell you that we have ALWAYS thought the same gloom and doom, exactly the same, every moment, every day, since I remember as a small boy.

And yet, as I point out, things are getting better, not worse. It always looks like one step away from going to hell in a hand basket.

The best thing you can do for yourself is have a positive loving relationship, and a business that you enjoy and love. If you don’t have either or both, start inhabiting a space that is positive to those things, probably not on threads like this one.

I have been through it all. The “buy gold” and the “buy crypto” is no different. The panic. The disaster is just around the corner. I’ve seen numerous people move to different states or different countries. It is all for naught. Letting your news and views that you have no control over, control your life. Blech.

Think about this. What I’m saying is truly important to you and your present and future.

Gânico

The world isn’t ending. Everything is getting better actually. Best to ignore everything in the “news”. Things are getting much better over time. This interview is worth watching:

proxy-image.jpg

OccamzRazer

These threads are huge echo chambers that just debilitate and render you feeling helpless and hopeless. Pay close attention to what empowers you, makes you feel stronger and more capable, and what makes you powerless and depressed.

None of this stuff is anything you can do much about and since I have the wisdom of more years than most of you, I can safely tell you that we have ALWAYS thought the same gloom and doom, exactly the same, every moment, every day, since I remember as a small boy.

And yet, as I point out, things are getting better, not worse. It always looks like one step away from going to hell in a hand basket.

The best thing you can do for yourself is have a positive loving relationship, and a business that you enjoy and love. If you don’t have either or both, start inhabiting a space that is positive to those things, probably not on threads like this one.

I have been through it all. The “buy gold” and the “buy crypto” is no different. The panic. The disaster is just around the corner. I’ve seen numerous people move to different states or different countries. It is all for naught. Letting your news and views that you have no control over, control your life. Blech.

Think about this. What I’m saying is truly important to you and your present and future.
Thanks for this, it provides a valuable alternative perspective.

Thanks for this, it provides a valuable alternative perspective.
This is how I live my life, by the “Serenity Prayer”…

“God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference, Amen”

Peatful

Although I understand and appreciate the sentiment: the spirit of goodwill behind this post...

Im a firm believer in that the truth is what empowers people and truly sets them free.

Although I understand and appreciate the sentiment: the spirit of goodwill behind this post...

Im a firm believer in that the truth is what empowers people and truly sets them free.
Yes but what is the truth. Is following this stuff true?

Peatful

Yes but what is the truth. Is following this stuff true?
Great question.

In the post modern world- truth does seem relative or simply based on perception right?

I think looking at evidence.
Also, what’s hidden.
What’s being said and not being said.
At behaviors and trends.
At younger generations. Etc.

And for me, ultimately, I base everything off the word of God.
Yes, the prehistoric Bible.
And it’s all in there....

Spoiler:
It ends well for some. Not so well for others.

“The authoritative voices in education and government have to be treated cautiously, and keeping a critical attitude requires a lot of energy and time.” -Ray Peat​

PeskyPeater

i dunno about a backup plan, or their end game but this has always been the plan, destroying truth while propping propaganda in favor for their sustainability:

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

A small pre-view of what the future holds for society - not meant to scare anyone, but is definitely meant for people to take self-sustainability and survival skills/knowledge more seriously

Regina

A small pre-view of what the future holds for society - not meant to scare anyone, but is definitely meant for people to take self-sustainability and survival skills/knowledge more seriously
Worse than any nightmare I've ever had.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom