FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF with the Book of Revelations, "END TIMES" - EVERY PROPHECY MUST be FULFILLED

JamesGatz

IT DOES NOT MATTER whether you
- "don't believe" in Religion
- "don't believe" in God
- "don't believe" in Jesus

DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL

In order for the New One World Religion to SUCCEED

ALL 4 MAJOR RELIGIONS have to be Destroyed (Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Hinduism)

They have a UNIQUE PLAN to destroy each Religion

The Plan to destroy Christianity is simple:

FULFILL ALL PROPHECIES OF REVELATIONS

so that:

All Christians believe we are living in "End Times"

Why do they want this?

Because when the Mark of the Beast is IMPLEMENTED, they DO NOT WANT Christians returning to their New World and they want you to pass in the harsh wilderness in FEAR of receiving the Mark

AND

for the Christians who do return to this New World and receive the Mark - they will be TRICKED into thinking they can no longer be saved and they will abandon Christianity

SO - YOU DO NOT NEED TO FEAR ALL THE STRANGE EVENTS YOU SEE ON THE NEWS, these are all man-made and created to fulfill the prophecies of Revelations

- Earthquakes in Turkey
- Strange toxic clouds in Ohio
- UFO shot down in Alaska
- etc. ALL PART OF THE PLAN

The FIRST PROPHETIC TIMELINE: The Beginning of Birth Pangs

ED8B76E0-A5E5-46BF-880A-DC24F5D51DCD.jpeg

E7FF6A90-7F81-4574-B725-5CEAB907F355.jpeg

READ THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS AND YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON

The SECOND PROPHETIC TIMELINE occurs after the Rapture - the ANTI-CHRIST comes into power and creates PEACE between Israel and several other nations (The Mark of the Beast System is IMPLEMENTED 3.5 years after this timeline begins)

40221813-B3DB-41EF-863D-83A0E6AFA3CE.jpeg

F7778BEA-42DA-4461-9AE6-DBB0692811A7.jpeg

FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE 4 HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE

2140B7EE-112F-4BDE-87A6-37F6134F2C93.jpeg

985F536B-4B1B-4F62-933F-7F3F9C218893.jpeg

THIRD PROPHETIC TIMELINE - The Second Coming

5239A862-2CBE-4E4F-9201-10DAF0E115DB.jpeg

FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF with the Timeline of Revelations and you WILL KNOW WHAT THE PLAN IS and you can ACT ACCORDINGLY

OR DON'T - AND ENJOY YOUR FUTURE as a SLAVE TO THE NWO

7D67FFB2-D06A-4C59-92DD-217FBCBDE081.jpeg

This is NOT "End Times" but IT WILL SEEM LIKE IT

And if you think

"B-but James! The NWO doesn't have the technology to fulfill all of those prophecies"

Well.., You're IN FOR A BIG SURPRISE my friend!

Attachments

• FBC7CF8C-9EB8-49AA-A59B-7258DBDC904B.jpeg
    FBC7CF8C-9EB8-49AA-A59B-7258DBDC904B.jpeg
    278.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Perry Staltic

A lot of Dispensational nonsense in that timeline that will confuse anyone who follows it.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

A lot of Dispensational nonsense in that timeline that will confuse anyone who follows it.
What did you want me to do Perry? Post the ENTIRE BOOK of Revelations on the forum ? People should go out of their way to READ the book if they want to know future events

You can lead the horse to water but you can't make them drink - I think this is still a USEFUL summary

Perry Staltic

What did you want me to do Perry? Post the ENTIRE BOOK of Revelations on the forum ? People should go out of their way to READ the book if they want to know future events

You can lead the horse to water but you can't make them drink - I think this is still a USEFUL summary

Not finding fault with you, just cautioning folks to be careful because it's full of Dispensational error. IMO it's better not to know about something than to think you know and be wrong.

sleepson

Not finding fault with you, just cautioning folks to be careful because it's full of Dispensational error. IMO it's better not to know about something than to think you know and be wrong.
I was largely influenced by dispensationalism (esp. end times prophecy) when I first came to faith. When you are not under the faithful preaching of the word, involved in the life of a local church, having fellowship with other believers these things are easy to be consumed with - but they are not gospel. By God’s grace my wife and I have found and joined a faithful church and it is such a joy to worship the Lord in his house with his people, to sit under expositional preaching, learning sound doctrine and being encouraged in the faith.

- Christ will build his church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it (Mat 16:18), none shall pluck his sheep out of his hand (John 10:28-29). Also see John 15, John 17.

- All governments are ordained by God, he raises up kingdoms and removes them (Dan 2:21). He is the only true and living God, king of kings and lord of lords (1 Tim 6:15); he alone is the Sovereign ruler of all his creation. Think not that any earthly powers will outwit his wisdom (Psalm 2).

Romans 13:1-6
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

- As for endlessly groping for some esoteric knowledge of the end times:

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my father only (Mat 24:36).

The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law. (Deut 29:29).

Having an obsession about end times prophecies is not profitable for Christians seeking to grow in likeness of Christ (2 Cor 3:18), or to exercise thyself rather unto godliness (1 Tim 4:7). Better to be like the Bereans, searching the scriptures daily (Acts 17:10-11), for All scripture is profitable for doctrine… for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect (complete).. furnished unto all good works (2 Tim 3:16-17). As our lord saith unto Satan “It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God” (Mat 4:4; Deut 8:3).

May we seek to grow in grace and knowledge of our lord and savior Jesus Christ (2 Pet 3:18), pray the father draw us (John 6:44), and meditate in his law day and night that we may be like a tree planted by rivers of water and bring forth fruit in due season (Psalm 1).

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
We were already told in the book of Ezekiel the color of the "ships" when they come. The "ships" they are claiming to have shot down are not that color. Also, the Great Tribulation was shortened down to 5 months from 7 years. And did you know there are 2 Tribulations? I say bring it!

bloooeh

Thanks James but TLDR. Totally agree with Perry... People can get confused about the book of Revelation. Every denomination and sub-denomination have different interpretations of the tribulation and end times... AFAIK Genesis and Revelation is the Alpha and Omega. Beginning and End. Both books tells about a reset. Destruction and new creation. Revelation is a continuation of Genesis. An end of the beginning. The world is destroyed and whoever survive goes back to neolithic period to replenish or repopulate the earth (Gen 1:28). It's a cycle. It's a recreation.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Alright guys I'm wrong my bad 😅😅

In my view - And im sure many people know this already, that they have been FOCUSED on fulfilling prophecies of Revelations for the purpose of making Christians think that they cannot return to society once the Mark of the Beast system is implemented, thus in one fellow swoop, they get rid of ALL CHRISTIANS from society

I guess the main message of this thread I'm trying to send - is that THEY WANT TO FULFILL all prophecies of Revelations and plan to for a very specific reason

sleepson

In my view - And im sure many people know this already, that they have been FOCUSED on fulfilling prophecies of Revelations for the purpose of making Christians think that they cannot return to society once the Mark of the Beast system is implemented, thus in one fellow swoop, they get rid of ALL CHRISTIANS from society

I guess the main message of this thread I'm trying to send - is that THEY WANT TO FULFILL all prophecies of Revelations and plan to for a very specific reason
For me this isn't about proving anyone wrong but rather desiring to communicate genuine concern with the amount of frankly wacky end-times stuff (of which I admit I was totally obsessed as a new Christian) that is posted on this forum - granted I appreciate that the forum is so wide open to discussions of all flavors. I've seen people get super into this stuff then just fall away from the faith because they aren't grounded in their faith. In the end of the sermon on the mount, Jesus teaches of the wise man which built his house upon a rock (Mat 7:24-29). Paul speaks of those who are fellowcitizens with the saints and of the household of God (Eph 2:19), who are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief cornerstone (Eph 2:20), in whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye are also builded together for an habitation of God through the spirit (Eph 21:22).

Not to say that eschatology isn't important, the Lord surely has a plan for the end of things that he has purposed from before the foundation of the earth.
Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure".
Ephesians 1:3-14 "3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. 7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; 9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: 11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory."

Not all is revealed to us, yes we have the book of revelation, and the prophecies of the old testament that speak of the eschaton, but these things aren't salvific. Not to say they are not important, but they are not the Gospel. Seen above in Ephesians 1, God has made known unto us the mystery of his will... that he might gather together in one all things in christ, to the praise of his glory.

God is to be praised for his grace and mercy that he bestows upon us who believe in his Son, that he came into the world, was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin (Heb 4:15), fulfilled the law and thereby redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us (Gal 3:13), who have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Rom 3:23), and "Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God" (Rom 3:24-25).

Rom 5:1-11 "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. 6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time [1] Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Would to God that all would build upon this great gospel foundation before troubling themselves with an infinitely intricately tangled web of end-times prophecy!

God Bless!

bloooeh

If you follow the collective then most likely you'll be affected. Meaning, you're going down with them... You can't do anything to stop what the world or elites or (whatever you want to call it) is planning to do. Nostradamus might be correct on his prediction... I'd focus on getting out of NYC. Learn how to live off grid and etc. Who knows what will happen towards the end of this year. False Carrington event? that will cause blackout. And will it change our internet? Just be prepared. Big cities by the coastline will suffer major damage.

Warrior

You ever considered you're putting the horse before the cart and what you read as prophecy is actually the shooting script for this engineered reality?

We were already told in the book of Ezekiel the color of the "ships" when they come. The "ships" they are claiming to have shot down are not that color. Also, the Great Tribulation was shortened down to 5 months from 7 years. And did you know there are 2 Tribulations? I say bring it!
Help me out with this one please

sugarisgreat

IT DOES NOT MATTER whether you
- "don't believe" in Religion
- "don't believe" in God
- "don't believe" in Jesus

DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL

In order for the New One World Religion to SUCCEED

ALL 4 MAJOR RELIGIONS have to be Destroyed (Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Hinduism)

They have a UNIQUE PLAN to destroy each Religion

The Plan to destroy Christianity is simple:

FULFILL ALL PROPHECIES OF REVELATIONS

so that:

All Christians believe we are living in "End Times"

Why do they want this?

Because when the Mark of the Beast is IMPLEMENTED, they DO NOT WANT Christians returning to their New World and they want you to pass in the harsh wilderness in FEAR of receiving the Mark

AND

for the Christians who do return to this New World and receive the Mark - they will be TRICKED into thinking they can no longer be saved and they will abandon Christianity

SO - YOU DO NOT NEED TO FEAR ALL THE STRANGE EVENTS YOU SEE ON THE NEWS, these are all man-made and created to fulfill the prophecies of Revelations

- Earthquakes in Turkey
- Strange toxic clouds in Ohio
- etc. ALL PART OF THE PLAN

The FIRST PROPHETIC TIMELINE: The Beginning of Birth Pangs

View attachment 47672

View attachment 47673

READ THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS AND YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON

The SECOND PROPHETIC TIMELINE occurs after the Rapture - the ANTI-CHRIST comes into power and creates PEACE between Israel and several other nations (The Mark of the Beast System is IMPLEMENTED 3.5 years after this timeline begins)

View attachment 47674

View attachment 47678

FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE 4 HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE

View attachment 47683

View attachment 47684

THIRD PROPHETIC TIMELINE - The Second Coming

View attachment 47682

FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF with the Timeline of Revelations and you WILL KNOW WHAT THE PLAN IS and you can ACT ACCORDINGLY

OR DON'T - AND ENJOY YOUR FUTURE as a SLAVE TO THE NWO

View attachment 47685

This is NOT "End Times" but IT WILL SEEM LIKE IT

And if you think

"B-but James! The NWO doesn't have the technology to fulfill all of those prophecies"

Well.., You're IN FOR A BIG SURPRISE my friend!

The first 10 chapters Of Revelations are specifically the history of the "lost sheep of Israel" setting up the early church and what happens to the unbelieving "jews."

Revelations 6 explains the pattern of the pure Gospel going forth in nations (free grace-White Horse), then being followed by persecution (Red Horse), then it is merchandised to death by the black horse, then the merchandisers bring war, famine, plagues (we are here)-Pale Horse.

The vaccines are most likely facilitating the killing of a third of all people as God's sixth plague (Rev. 9:15, 18-KJV). We are seeing this play out before our very eyes. God told us in Revelations 18 that by her sorceries (pharmekia) would all the nations be deceived

Chapters 11-19 are specifically to the Gentiles-as the language turns and John is told he must prophesy to many other nations, tongues ect. at the end of Chapter 10.

Revelations 11 gives a thumbnail view of the persecution of the saints, by Rome and Protestants, who keep His commandments. When Rome kills them-the people exchange gifts and make merry because they got rid of the truth, this is most likely a reference to December 25th -Saturnalia abomination.

The first four plagues were upon the Papacy/Caholic Church for persecuting the saints for 1,260 years in Rev. 12-14,

Plagues listed in Revelations 8-9 and 16-KJV.

"The man of God" is described in Timothy as the line of God-called preachers, the "Man of Sin" is the line of Popes who like Judas are also called the "son of perdition."

We have been under the "little season" of Satan since 1832, where he was released from the bottomless pit, when the unbelieving jewish bankers took over the Vaticam (all of Revelations 9, 2nd half of 16, and all of 18, some of 20-KJV)..

1832 was also the year of the "BlackRock" address [name is a clue-god of banking is black rock-Saturn], where the Baptists split and most went groveling back to Rome in various doctrines and practice. Rome controls all "modern Bibles" and all denominations-100%.

Anyone can take out a KJV and confirm with history and the Scripture that this is all true.

So many liars and deceivers out there trying to make this more complicated than it is.

Momma

I don’t know about End Times either. But i do know that my time here will end. That should be our focus. When your time ends, where will you go?
The first 10 chapters Of Revelations are specifically the history of the "lost sheep of Israel" setting up the early church and what happens to the unbelieving "jews."

Revelations 6 explains the pattern of the pure Gospel going forth in nations (free grace-White Horse), then being followed by persecution (Red Horse), then it is merchandised to death by the black horse, then the merchandisers bring war, famine, plagues (we are here)-Pale Horse.

The vaccines are most likely facilitating the killing of a third of all people as God's sixth plague (Rev. 9:15, 18-KJV). We are seeing this play out before our very eyes. God told us in Revelations 18 that by her sorceries (pharmekia) would all the nations be deceived

Chapters 11-19 are specifically to the Gentiles-as the language turns and John is told he must prophesy to many other nations, tongues ect. at the end of Chapter 10.

Revelations 11 gives a thumbnail view of the persecution of the saints, by Rome and Protestants, who keep His commandments. When Rome kills them-the people exchange gifts and make merry because they got rid of the truth, this is most likely a reference to December 25th -Saturnalia abomination.

The first four plagues were upon the Papacy/Caholic Church for persecuting the saints for 1,260 years in Rev. 12-14,

Plagues listed in Revelations 8-9 and 16-KJV.

"The man of God" is described in Timothy as the line of God-called preachers, the "Man of Sin" is the line of Popes who like Judas are also called the "son of perdition."

We have been under the "little season" of Satan since 1832, where he was released from the bottomless pit, when the unbelieving jewish bankers took over the Vaticam (all of Revelations 9, 2nd half of 16, and all of 18, some of 20-KJV)..

1832 was also the year of the "BlackRock" address [name is a clue-god of banking is black rock-Saturn], where the Baptists split and most went groveling back to Rome in various doctrines and practice. Rome controls all "modern Bibles" and all denominations-100%.

Anyone can take out a KJV and confirm with history and the Scripture that this is all true.

So many liars and deceivers out there trying to make this more complicated than it is.
This is excellent. Thank you.

the "Man of Sin" is the line of Popes who like Judas are also called the "son of perdition."
How do you reconcile that there is an individual someone who is written to "make war with the saints" for 42 months?

Revelation 13:5-7
[5] And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
[6] And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
[7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
We have been under the "little season" of Satan since 1832, where he was released from the bottomless pit,
What or where is the bottomless pit ?

bloooeh

Rome controls all "modern Bibles" and all denominations-100%.
100%.. Roman papacy has always been in control of this information (e.g. Dark ages). They took out other important books, like the Book of Jasher, etc., conceal true chronology, and invented/edited the calendar system to hide cataclysms (Phoenix phenomenon).

sleepson

Rome controls all "modern Bibles" and all denominations-100%
When you say “controls all denominations 100% what do you mean? Seems like an insult to the omnipotence of God who is Sovereign and upholds his creation by his providence, to attribute absolute control to men. Disclaimer: am not Roman Catholic.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You ever considered you're putting the horse before the cart and what you read as prophecy is actually the shooting script for this engineered reality?
I am aware - in fact, I made this ENTIRE THREAD to convey what you're saying - I am LITERALLY TELLING PEOPLE they are fulfilling prophecy PURPOSELY to trick Christians into complete elimination from society

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals