Dosing Lidocaine Powder

Stilgar

Hi

I recently purchased 50g of pure lidocaine powder (which is a lot!). Any idea how you would dose the lidocaine for gut issues?

Thanks

biggirlkisss

I know that when it injected if too much it can make gums bleed like big amount. I saw some weak studies that it lowers nitric oxide. Which would help gut problems to what point I dunno.

I have never heard of using this for gut issues. Can you provide me a link so I can research this? Thank you!

I took some today. This evening. Got a terrible headache. Put it in a capsule and swallowed, maybe 50mg.

Made my lips kind of numb and have that familiar ‘Caine feeling that I recognize from my cocaine days.

Jsaute21

I took some today. This evening. Got a terrible headache. Put it in a capsule and swallowed, maybe 50mg.

Made my lips kind of numb and have that familiar ‘Caine feeling that I recognize from my cocaine days.
lol. "My cocaine days definitely made me laugh." Do you know if there are fillers in the product not to be a dork.

managing

Soooooo, what did you experience afterwards?

I asked ray about whether this could be injected into a ligament to help heal it and he said yes. Also iv lidocaine was used with apparently high rate of cures in me/cfs and fibromyalgia by jay goldstein. Very fascinating drug. He said it had to be dripped slowly though

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals