How do I take Lidocaine for colitis?

thetaflow

Hi everyone, I'm looking for advice from people who have had experience with Lidocaine, especially for digestive issues.

I just received 50ml of 4% lidocaine hydrochloride (LIDODAN® 4% Topical Solution - Odan Laboratories Ltd.), and was planning on trying it out for colitis.

As many of you know, apparently Ray took a single dose of 30mg once, and his bleeding colitis (which he's had for about a year) went away and hasn't come back in 30 years.

I made a different thread asking what the rationale behind this was, and still don't 100% get the mechanism.

I feel like most of the pain/irritation/mucus is in the colon, wouldn't it then make sense to do an enema and try to hold it? Or should I just drink it? What time of day should I do it? Morning/before sleep? I plan to take around 1ml (40mg), in how much water should I dissolve it, if I am to drink it? Empty stomach or with food? How much to wait after?

If anyone could clarify these details for me, that would be really helpful. Any other resources would also be appreciated - I've listened to several RP clips briefly mentioning Lidocaine, but I really wasn't able to find too much info on it.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Infinite

Also interested in this, my dad is dealing with a recent diagnosis of colitis. Keep us updated!

tallglass13

Remember that Lidocaine is mostly used as a numbing agent, and that the effects are mostly temporary. Ray had some positive effects from a small dose at one point. However for Colitis, I think you should find the irritant in your diet. Colitis is a condition that is caused. Take away the offender, and heal up. Things like prednisone, or cortisone shots and lidocaine are temporary cover ups. It may be due to raw veggies , salads, or other plant materials in your diet. Good luck!

Summer

Didn’t Ray straight up say he cured his colitis (or IBS?) after one dose of lidocaine? That doesn’t sound temporary to me.

OP
T

thetaflow

Remember that Lidocaine is mostly used as a numbing agent, and that the effects are mostly temporary. Ray had some positive effects from a small dose at one point. However for Colitis, I think you should find the irritant in your diet. Colitis is a condition that is caused. Take away the offender, and heal up. Things like prednisone, or cortisone shots and lidocaine are temporary cover ups. It may be due to raw veggies , salads, or other plant materials in your diet. Good luck!
For me personally, it's much more nuanced than that. Also, RP cured his colitis that he had for over a year with a single 20-30mg dose, and hasn't had any return in symptoms for over 30 years.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals