Ray's covid19 treatment recommendations

OP
Y

YourUniverse

I started using a nebulizer over the past week using a 4% saline solution (homemade.)

I don't get sick much at all since getting my metabolic system strong, but I figured it would be good to use regardless since we're all exposed to environmental toxins daily regardless of our pro metabolic diets.

I use it for about 10 minutes before bed time. The biggest difference is in my depth of breathing. Especially in the morning, where I realize now, I was always a tad congested. Now I'm about 95% more clear and have very little mucus or snot to rid in the a.m.

The one I purchased comes with a child size so I can use for my little one if she ever gets sniffly.
Saline solution: dissolve 4mg salt in with 100ml water? Nothing fancy i guess

golder

I started using a nebulizer over the past week using a 4% saline solution (homemade.)

I don't get sick much at all since getting my metabolic system strong, but I figured it would be good to use regardless since we're all exposed to environmental toxins daily regardless of our pro metabolic diets.

I use it for about 10 minutes before bed time. The biggest difference is in my depth of breathing. Especially in the morning, where I realize now, I was always a tad congested. Now I'm about 95% more clear and have very little mucus or snot to rid in the a.m.

The one I purchased comes with a child size so I can use for my little one if she ever gets sniffly.
Amazing to hear this report. Could you let us know the recipe how you make the 4% solution? Would also love to see the nebuliser you’re using as I’m about to buy one myself! Pre bed is such a good idea given the 8 hours of lying down and necessity of good breathing.

Beastmode

Amazing to hear this report. Could you let us know the recipe how you make the 4% solution? Would also love to see the nebuliser you’re using as I’m about to buy one myself! Pre bed is such a good idea given the 8 hours of lying down and necessity of good breathing.
Answers in my previous posts above. :handfist:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom