Ray's covid19 treatment recommendations

YourUniverse

Thanks @Miso for asking this question, I thought the response deserved more eyeballs (why is the topic of treatment still controversial..? Get covid, vaxed or not, and pray the hospital won't hurt you?).

Ray provides sources afterwards, in the email advice thread.

Q: What would be your go-to medicines/food etc, if you started to develop "Covid" like symptoms like shortness of breath and fever?

RP: Aspirin, antihistamines, and antibiotics (azithromycin has been tested in covid), vitamin D, milk, orange juice,nebulized 4% saline, lidocaine (nebulized or oral), progesterone.

Birdie

i did mega-dose mb and never had 1 problem
There are you-tube videos that I watched done by a doctor in India, teaching other doctors to use MB for their Covid patients.

Birdie

Thanks @Miso for asking this question, I thought the response deserved more eyeballs (why is the topic of treatment still controversial..? Get covid, vaxed or not, and pray the hospital won't hurt you?).

Ray provides sources afterwards, in the email advice thread.

Q: What would be your go-to medicines/food etc, if you started to develop "Covid" like symptoms like shortness of breath and fever?

RP: Aspirin, antihistamines, and antibiotics (azithromycin has been tested in covid), vitamin D, milk, orange juice,nebulized 4% saline, lidocaine (nebulized or oral), progesterone.
It has been assumed here on the forum that the #1 goal is to stay out of the hospital. We've had threads on treatment and prevention. Also, we've talked extensively about remedies and avoidance of the Spike Protein either from the vaxx itself, from vaxx shedding, or from the virus.

Thank you for the reminder of Peat's advice !

Mauritio

This deserves it's own thread ,you're right.
Makes a lot of sense what he says . Just the lidocaine I havent linked to covid treatment yet.

Perry Staltic

Is anyone aware of current hospital protocols? They're not still on ventilators, right? Thats SO march 2020 smh.

They backed off of vents a bit after Mar 2020, but I think they're back to abusing them like they did before. They get a 20% bonus on the total hospital bill if they use remdeathivir, plus a bonus for ventilating. So it's all money driven. Medical kidnapping and murder for covid bucks. I spoke with someone yesterday who said the local coroner told him he was instructed to put covid on all the death certificates.

The hospital payments include:
  • A “free” required PCR test in the Emergency Room or upon admission for every patient, with government-paid fee to hospital.
  • Added bonus payment for each positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
  • Another bonus for a COVID-19 admission to the hospital.
  • A 20 percent “boost” bonus payment from Medicare on the entire hospital bill for use of remdesivir instead of medicines such as Ivermectin.
  • Another and larger bonus payment to the hospital if a COVID-19 patient is mechanically ventilated.
  • More money to the hospital if cause of death is listed as COVID-19, even if patient did not die directly of COVID-19.
  • A COVID-19 diagnosis also provides extra payments to coroners.

OP
Y

YourUniverse

This deserves it's own thread ,you're right.
Makes a lot of sense what he says . Just the lidocaine I havent linked to covid treatment yet.
In a newsletter within the last 2 years (Im forgetting which), he basically compared lidocaine to aspirin applied locally, very healthful, anti-inflammatory and I believe with anti-septic/anti-microbe properties, and its interesting he is recommending it nebulized ie. applied locally to the lungs/sinuses, or orally, keeping the GI safe. I figure he isnt recommending a nebulized aspirin because of tissue burning or ulcers.

Goat-e

Nebulized lidocaine? I once used a lidocaine throat spray and it numbed my throat so much I could barely swallow and felt like I couldn't breath, I cannot imagine nebulizing it.... Also he doesn't specify what concentration of lidocaine?

Fred

Ray has repeatedly said that he doesn't see anything unusual going on ... i.e. there is no virus with special/unusual properties.

OP
Y

YourUniverse

Ray has repeatedly said that he doesn't see anything unusual going on ... i.e. there is no virus with special/unusual properties.
I think his recommendations work fine for the generality of respiratory infections, though. The most specific things would be the nebulized saline and lidocaine, and even that is sort of general when you consider the lungs as a working system itself, within a system

OP
Y

YourUniverse

Nebulized lidocaine? I once used a lidocaine throat spray and it numbed my throat so much I could barely swallow and felt like I couldn't breath, I cannot imagine nebulizing it.... Also he doesn't specify what concentration of lidocaine?
Ive never used lidocaine, this is interesting to read. Was yours a pure lidocaine solution? How likely is it that his 8 or so recommendations before the lidocaine would suffice.

Is >40 ng/dl vitamin D status still DOMINATING covid19? So many things Im out of the loop on, so many things I didnt realize were being ignored or forgotten.

Perry Staltic

Is anyone aware of current hospital protocols? They're not still on ventilators, right? Thats SO march 2020 smh.

The attorney explained that COVID patients admitted to federally-funded hospitals are put on treatment protocols which include medications he says tend to harm rather than help them, while being deprived of other medications (like ivermectin) which are not included in the protocols.

Callender said sometimes even patients who enter the hospital for a non-COVID-related reason and later test positive for the virus may be whisked off into “COVID segregation” and ultimately the ICU, “where they are oftentimes deprived of nutrition [and] given a cocktail of drugs, including remdesivir that shuts down their kidneys.”

Stay out of the hospital, and if you need help from a doctor, get a private doctor,” he said. “Go to a clinic that isn’t federally funded because as soon as you’re in that paradigm of federal funding, the hospital says: ‘Our hands are tied and we have to follow the protocol,’ and that includes no outside doctors. That means that you’re going to stay there and oftentimes die.”

LUH 3417

They backed off of vents a bit after Mar 2020, but I think they're back to abusing them like they did before. They get a 20% bonus on the total hospital bill if they use remdeathivir, plus a bonus for ventilating. So it's all money driven. Medical kidnapping and murder for covid bucks. I spoke with someone yesterday who said the local coroner told him he was instructed to put covid on all the death certificates.

Plus you can’t go see your dead family member in the morgue, cuz, covid

Donttreadonme

Nasal zinc at the first signs of symptoms should wipe it out as it does the rhinovirus.

5g of C and 3g of K.

Birdie

There is a video, dated Dec 1, 2021 that @Doc Sandoz posted where Judy Mikovitz reports a COPD patient in California who was hospitalized and miss-diagnosed with covid, then given Remdesivir and put on a vent. He was Judy Mikovitz's husband. It looks like patients are still being killed in this way.

Dr. Judy’s Memorial to Her Husband David

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom