Treatment for COVID-19 using Methylene Blue

Soren

Forum Supporter
Trying to figure out how to dose this in a nebuliser, any help would be appreciated. My grandmother has a great deal of trouble breathing she has been to the hospital 3 times in the last month due to very low oxygen levels every time they have scanned her chest and says she has no infection and they have given her antibiotics yet she sounds like she is struggling to breath. I think that this is a systemic problem that is simply stopping her body from producing enough oxygen however if it is a lung issue I want to give the nebuliser a try and see if it helps.

The nebuliser comes with a saline solution of which I want to add MB, the article from the initial post says "0.1% Methylene Blue to be administered as inhalation through a nebulizer (Primary line of treatment)".

I just did a calculation using chat gpt (I know skynet) to determine what the correct dose of methylene blue is to add to a 5ml sailine solution.

"To calculate the amount of methylene blue required to achieve a concentration of 0.1% in a 5 mL saline solution, we can use the following steps:

1. Convert the desired concentration from a percentage to a decimal: 0.1% = 0.001.
  2. Calculate the mass of methylene blue needed by multiplying the desired concentration by the total solution volume:Mass of methylene blue = 0.001 × 5 mL = 0.005 g.
Therefore, to obtain a concentration of 0.1% methylene blue in a 5 mL saline solution, approximately 0.005 grams or 5 milligrams of methylene blue would be required"

I will report back on the results.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals