Ray's covid19 treatment recommendations

Birdie

Any nebulizer recommendations?
Good question. If Ray recommends nebulizing with lidocaine, what exactly is the procedure? Lidocaine powder dissolved in water probably, but what are the ratios? We need more information. Anybody know? I assume this requires a medical grade nebulizer to work.

Birdie

RP: Aspirin, antihistamines, and antibiotics (azithromycin has been tested in covid), vitamin D, milk, orange juice,nebulized 4% saline, lidocaine (nebulized or oral), progesterone.

I've got all of this. I would nebulize the 4% salt and forget the lidocaine since I'm not familiar with the % needed. And lidocaine used on a tooth, seeping down the throat was enough for me. I bought lidocaine powder a while back but the fear of chocking gives me pause.

These are all pretty easy things to have on hand. The aspirin, antihistamines, vitamin D, milk, orange juice, progesterone all good preventatively too.

Birdie

When I had Covid, I used Doxycycline rather than Azithromycin, because that's what I had. Zelenko had said either would work and it worked for me. But I understand that the Azithromycin is showing better results, so good to have on hand.

haidut

Forum Supporter

...and, as discussed with @Drareg and @Blossom in another thread, patients are often given midazolam, often without even being told. The official reason is to combat their "anxiety", even if they have not complained of anxiety. However, the real reason is that midazolam keeps the patient largely sedated so they can't complain of or remove the intubations and other "life-saving" measures the good hospital duly throws at them, and it prevents the formation of short term memories. That is, assuming the patient even survives. If the patient does survive, the midazolam virtually eliminates the risk of the hospital being sued if it does something bad to the patients by mistake or malice, as the patient won't remember anything even on the very next day. Even if the patient remembers something sufficient to bring a lawsuit, hospital lawyers have already successfully thrown out testimony in several such cases arguing that the patient was on psychotropic drugs and their traumatic memories were in fact "hallucinations".
This summary of following "protocol" is very informative, especially when taking into account that most requirements for informed consent are currently suspended. In other words - once you enter a large hospital, you are almost literally the hospital's "asset" (or liability, depending on the point of view), to be dealt with as they please. ER is probably the only remaining section of the hospital where people still do good work with the true goal of making a patient better....only to be then sent off to another hospital department to be decimated there.

Perry Staltic

ER is probably the only remaining section of the hospital where people still do good work with the true goal of making a patient better....only to be then sent off to another hospital department to be decimated there.

That's why Dr Kyle-Sidell resigned from the covid ICU he was tasked with forming and was re-assigned to ER. His conscience (bless his soul) couldn't deal with what they were doing in ICU.

btw I think midozalam is UK specific. In the US I think they use precedex.

Perry Staltic

In other words - once you enter a large hospital, you are almost literally the hospital's "asset" (or liability, depending on the point of view), to be dealt with as they please

Perhaps, a non-federally-funded clinic or hospital, whether large or small, would be OK.

Mito

Mauritio

RP: Aspirin, antihistamines, and antibiotics (azithromycin has been tested in covid), vitamin D, milk, orange juice,nebulized 4% saline, lidocaine (nebulized or oral), progesterone.

I've got all of this. I would nebulize the 4% salt and forget the lidocaine since I'm not familiar with the % needed. And lidocaine used on a tooth, seeping down the throat was enough for me. I bought lidocaine powder a while back but the fear of chocking gives me pause.

These are all pretty easy things to have on hand. The aspirin, antihistamines, vitamin D, milk, orange juice, progesterone all good preventatively too.
Have you tried a salt inhaler ? It's what I have but I'm not sure if it would dissolve sufficient salt.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
...and, as discussed with @Drareg and @Blossom in another thread, patients are often given midazolam, often without even being told. The official reason is to combat their "anxiety", even if they have not complained of anxiety. However, the real reason is that midazolam keeps the patient largely sedated so they can't complain of or remove the intubations and other "life-saving" measures the good hospital duly throws at them, and it prevents the formation of short term memories. That is, assuming the patient even survives. If the patient does survive, the midazolam virtually eliminates the risk of the hospital being sued if it does something bad to the patients by mistake or malice, as the patient won't remember anything even on the very next day. Even if the patient remembers something sufficient to bring a lawsuit, hospital lawyers have already successfully thrown out testimony in several such cases arguing that the patient was on psychotropic drugs and their traumatic memories were in fact "hallucinations".
This summary of following "protocol" is very informative, especially when taking into account that most requirements for informed consent are currently suspended. In other words - once you enter a large hospital, you are almost literally the hospital's "asset" (or liability, depending on the point of view), to be dealt with as they please. ER is probably the only remaining section of the hospital where people still do good work with the true goal of making a patient better....only to be then sent off to another hospital department to be decimated there.
Yes, ICU psychosis…

sunny

I am also looking for a nebulizer, so any recommendations would be welcome.
Also - for the ANTIHISTAMINE. What is the go to product for that?
Thank you to anyone with a recommendation.

golder

I am also looking for a nebulizer, so any recommendations would be welcome.
How about this portable one? Looks quite convenient:

Perry Staltic

How about this portable one? Looks quite convenient:

lol everyone wants a nebulizer. That's not the first place I've seen them out of stock. I can't tell what kind that is, but the best kind is a jet nebulizer.

Inaut

lol everyone wants a nebulizer. That's not the first place I've seen them out of stock. I can't tell what kind that is, but the best kind is a jet nebulizer.
I just pulled my nebulizer out of storage... essential oils, baking soda and some iodine ... interesting :)

rothko

What brand of mB and how many mgs? Please and thank you! ??
health natura - 6-12 drops which is like 3-6mg or something. you can probably go higher. i probably did but cant remember so im not recommending

Lilac

I keep clear diphenhydramine on hand. Benadryl makes a clear version, which seems to have fewer bad ingredients than the little shocking-pink tablets. Walmart has an Equate version of the clear version that is cheaper. The ingredient list is parallel to the Benadryl ingredients.

Amazon product ASIN B0014CX4YWView: https://www.amazon.com/Benadryl-Liqui-Gels-Antihistamine-Allergy-Medicine/dp/B0014CX4YW/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=benadryl+clear+gel+caps&qid=1640616020&sprefix=benadryl+clear%2Caps%2C133&sr=8-2

sunny

I keep clear diphenhydramine on hand. Benadryl makes a clear version, which seems to have fewer bad ingredients than the little shocking-pink tablets. Walmart has an Equate version of the clear version that is cheaper. The ingredient list is parallel to the Benadryl ingredients.

Amazon product ASIN B0014CX4YWView: https://www.amazon.com/Benadryl-Liqui-Gels-Antihistamine-Allergy-Medicine/dp/B0014CX4YW/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=benadryl+clear+gel+caps&qid=1640616020&sprefix=benadryl+clear%2Caps%2C133&sr=8-2
Thank you, I will get some of that.

Beastmode

I started using a nebulizer over the past week using a 4% saline solution (homemade.)

I don't get sick much at all since getting my metabolic system strong, but I figured it would be good to use regardless since we're all exposed to environmental toxins daily regardless of our pro metabolic diets.

I use it for about 10 minutes before bed time. The biggest difference is in my depth of breathing. Especially in the morning, where I realize now, I was always a tad congested. Now I'm about 95% more clear and have very little mucus or snot to rid in the a.m.

The one I purchased comes with a child size so I can use for my little one if she ever gets sniffly.

sunny

Did you buy the nebulizer online or locally? Can you link to what you got?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom