How to improve healing and recovery from surgery & nerve grafting

Healthseeker

Sorry, I went to Vegas for work this week. I wanted to keep my mind off of what’s coming next week.
@Healthseeker, I suspect angiogenesis is growth with direction and purpose - a normal growth process (but maybe seldom outside of early development) Whereas cancer is uncontrolled growth, hence the typical non-uniform shaped tumor masses.
Beyond providing the essential chemicals… thyroid, CO2, copper, magnesium, etc, I’m not sure you can really manage or create specific angiogenesis.
Yeah I don't think you can other than getting a injury where the blood and humors have factors in them that make instructions for tissue formation. It can be a systemic process I think if you take a supplement like ip6 that inhibits angiogenisis where it begins affecting the smallest vessels first. That's how I got periphal neuropathy in my toes by taking 10 a day (the max dose on the bottle) it took 6 months to recover.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

“Stop taking niacin or niacinamide at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery. Niacin and niacinamide may make allergies worse by increasing histamine. People with low blood pressure should not take niacin or niacinamide because they may cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure.”

Thanks Rinse. I was taking 500mg of niacinamide every other day or so, however I was taking 12 mg of cypro at the same time so I’m guessing histamine was low.
I have not taken either for over a week.
I need to create a supplement/food regimen for recovery. Starting with a good broth, chocolate pudding, orange marmalade, milk (would goat milk would be better?) eggs, maybe liver too if I can get it. I’ll have my Tyromix and tyromax thyroid supplements as well.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

Wishing you a successful procedure and a quick recovery @Philomath . Sendings blessings to you.
Thank you - I really appreciate that! The day after tomorrow is surgery day (provided I have a negative Covid test?)

Thanks Rinse. I was taking 500mg of niacinamide every other day or so, however I was taking 12 mg of cypro at the same time so I’m guessing histamine was low.
I have not taken either for over a week.
I need to create a supplement/food regimen for recovery. Starting with a good broth, chocolate pudding, orange marmalade, milk (would goat milk would be better?) eggs, maybe liver too if I can get it. I’ll have my Tyromix and tyromax thyroid supplements as well.

They say goat milk is better, but I am not converting, so I have no personal experience to offer. I hate the taste of goat’s milk, but the cheese can be good. I would add a strong raw Manuka honey to your list, and take it every night before bed, on an empty stomach, to ward off any potential infections and kill cancer. It is good for oral health too, so get the majority of it good on the side of your mouth where your trouble is.

Healthseeker

Peat says cut fat for cancer. Keto docs say cut sugar eat fat. The message I'm getting is you can't have a well rounded diet. You can have vegetables.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

They say goat milk is better, but I am not converting, so I have no personal experience to offer. I hate the taste of goat’s milk, but the cheese can be good. I would add a strong raw Manuka honey to your list, and take it every night before bed, on an empty stomach, to ward off any potential infections and kill cancer. It is good for oral health too, so get the majority of it good on the side of your mouth where your trouble is.
I just bought some Manuka honey! I was thinking of chocolate goat milk… cocoa & manuka honey. I don’t really like the taste of goat milk either, but I figure cocoa will mask it.

I’m bringing some organic store bought chicken broth (made from chicken feet) because I didn’t have time to make it. Extra gelatin, homemade pudding with gelatin and cocoa, some calf liver, a bag of camu, orange, acerola cherry powder for vitamin c, Celtic Sea salt, organic applesauce, orange marmalade, and Lingonberry jam, coconut oil (for pulling), my 200watt light, tyromix & tyronene, cocoa nibs, progest-e, cortinon, d3+K2 spray, d-limonene, pasture raised eggs and grass fed cow or goat milk too. Some I’ll bring, some I’ll get from the local Whole Foods. I doubt the hospital food will be that good.
If I can, I’ll do some bag breathing, but when I’m home, I would like to get a large canister of CO2 and breath it like Dr. Peat does.
Thank you everyone for the suggestions!

OP
Philomath

Philomath

Peat says cut fat for cancer. Keto docs say cut sugar eat fat. The message I'm getting is you can't have a well rounded diet. You can have vegetables.
Thanks @Healthseeker - the cancer will likely be entirely eliminated after the surgery. I need to do a better job of improving my metabolism to keep inflammation down and prevent the cancer from returning. Post surgery Philomath will be combining Peaty principals with a Type B blood type diet regiment. And making/enjoying recipes from @Rinse & rePeat

I just bought some Manuka honey! I was thinking of chocolate goat milk… cocoa & manuka honey. I don’t really like the taste of goat milk either, but I figure cocoa will mask it.

I’m bringing some organic store bought chicken broth (made from chicken feet) because I didn’t have time to make it. Extra gelatin, homemade pudding with gelatin and cocoa, some calf liver, a bag of camu, orange, acerola cherry powder for vitamin c, Celtic Sea salt, organic applesauce, orange marmalade, and Lingonberry jam, coconut oil (for pulling), my 200watt light, tyromix & tyronene, cocoa nibs, progest-e, cortinon, d3+K2 spray, d-limonene, pasture raised eggs and grass fed cow or goat milk too. Some I’ll bring, some I’ll get from the local Whole Foods. I doubt the hospital food will be that good.
If I can, I’ll do some bag breathing, but when I’m home, I would like to get a large canister of CO2 and breath it like Dr. Peat does.
Thank you everyone for the suggestions!
Don’t use that Manuka honey as a food. Take it alone away from food on an empty stomach, as to not dilute it powerful potential. Lingonberry jam is a good one, organic?

OP
Philomath

Philomath

Don’t use that Manuka honey as a food. Take it alone away from food on an empty stomach, as to not dilute it powerful potential. Lingonberry jam is a good one, organic?
I can use my other honeys and sugar, and My lingonberry jam is not organic, but it is nonGMO verified.
How is Manuka Best taken/utilized?

I can use my other honeys and sugar, and My lingonberry jam is not organic, but it is nonGMO verified.
How is Manuka Best taken/utilized?
I wouldn’t eat any berries or marmalades that are not organic. Use the Manuka honey like one of those antibiotics that would have you taking it AWAY from food. It is expensive so I would suggest taking it several hours after food before bedtime. A heaping teaspoon at least, and no liquids right after. You can add a dose in the morning a half hour before eating or drinking anything for an ideal second dose.

This is the only organic marmalade and lingonberry jams I have found..

Attachments

• E23A2F3C-5BDE-4A9E-8291-693F831BC85A.jpeg
    E23A2F3C-5BDE-4A9E-8291-693F831BC85A.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 11

Inaut

I was thinking about it.... if you have some money to spend, buying a hydrogen/browns gas generator for inhalation could do wonders for you... Not sure if you’ve looked into it already @Philomath

Healthseeker

Thanks @Healthseeker - the cancer will likely be entirely eliminated after the surgery. I need to do a better job of improving my metabolism to keep inflammation down and prevent the cancer from returning. Post surgery Philomath will be combining Peaty principals with a Type B blood type diet regiment. And making/enjoying recipes from @Rinse & rePeat
They'll cut the bad spot out, sure. Now I don't know much about the peaty principles so I'm kinda skeptical. I did keto and did pretty good, if your looking for anti inflammatory I'd look into ketones.
That's not to say there's nothing to peat stuff. That's the reason I'm here I can verify a lot of the things he says is true and accurate by my own hard won experience.
It's your life I mean I know this ain't for fun. So whatever you do is up to you, I'd recommend a lot of exercise and calorie restriction no matter the diet you choose.

You have a bright future ahead! Most people don’t put this much thought into strategizing their future like you are doing,

OP
Philomath

Philomath

You have a bright future ahead! Most people don’t put this much thought into strategizing their future like you are doing,
Thank you @Rinse & rePeat. I think this second round will jump start my change in behaviors. I’ve been on the Peat wagon since 2015 but never fully committed - largely due to my “quick fix” mentality. I am getting closer thanks to help from people like you. I needed to hear stories from someone who’s figured it out and experienced actual positive changes.
By the way, I literally stumbled on a PubMed study under Haidut’s Melanon product that shows positive effects of naringenin on a similar type of cancer - epidermoid carcinoma (mine is a muco-epidermoid) that’s another win for the flavanoids!

Thank you @Rinse & rePeat. I think this second round will jump start my change in behaviors. I’ve been on the Peat wagon since 2015 but never fully committed - largely due to my “quick fix” mentality. I am getting closer thanks to help from people like you. I needed to hear stories from someone who’s figured it out and experienced actual positive changes.
By the way, I literally stumbled on a PubMed study under Haidut’s Melanon product that shows positive effects of naringenin on a similar type of cancer - epidermoid carcinoma (mine is a muco-epidermoid) that’s another win for the flavanoids!
I am REALLY impressed with orange peels and Manuka honey. There are other powerful substances like turmeric and ginger, but they have their cons, like being blood thinners. Manuka honey and orange peels are my top pics for almost anything. What day are you having your procedure?

Osteo

You can find a Physiotherapist who uses a PDTR method - Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex. It's great for post - surgery rehab.

Healthseeker

It says those things are also aromatase inhibitors. From what I'm reading it says quercetin is stronger, I wish I had a more exact understanding of the biochemistry to know the the precise pros and cons of each.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

I am REALLY impressed with orange peels and Manuka honey. There are other powerful substances like turmeric and ginger, but they have their cons, like being blood thinners. Manuka honey and orange peels are my top pics for almost anything. What day are you having your procedure?
I have a ct scan in about an hour, and the surgery is tomorrow at 11am. I’m not supposed to eat anything after midnight tonight.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals