Lidocaine Experiences?

Adrenaline

I was having a hard time finding ingredients @Peater. What’s in yours?

Also, Danny Roddy posted something about trying 25mg of Hcl once or twice a day in juice or coke... I really like the idea of this for gut/Endotoxin issues. Anybody have any experience with lidocaine taken orally?

My mom has neuropathy from chemo and her pain doctor actually suggested lidocaine IV...Thoughts?

Lidocaine can help any type of pain. Doctor is right.

golder

From another thread. Order hasn't arrived yet, due in Monday

Perfect, thanks man. Any idea if there are any nasty recipients or anything in this product as I can't read the German on the website haha. Cheers!

golder

I doubt it, it's for injection

Thanks, any idea of dosage given that this is only a 1% solution? I’m guessing double the dose that Danny Roddy recommends for his 2% solution. Just had a look but can’t find it, but does anyone know what Danny roddy recommends for dosage on his 2% solution?

Peater

Thanks, any idea of dosage given that this is only a 1% solution? I’m guessing double the dose that Danny Roddy recommends for his 2% solution. Just had a look but can’t find it, but does anyone know what Danny roddy recommends for dosage on his 2% solution?

I don't I'm afraid

@Mauritio any ideas?

Inaut

I’m going to buy lidocaine hcl I think. Pretty affordable and given the recommended dosage, it will last a long time.

golder

Perfect, thanks mate. That means a full vial is a relatively small dose, could even do 2 or 3 vials given that Ray said he wouldn’t be too concerned even with a 100mg dose. Let me know how you get on with it. Cheers!

Inaut

I was listening to a YouTube video the other day and the doctor said 300mg is the upper limit. I don’t think I’d want to get close to that daily but thought I’d pass on @James b

golder

I was listening to a YouTube video the other day and the doctor said 300mg is the upper limit. I don’t think I’d want to get close to that daily but thought I’d pass on @James b

Cheers mate - I think I’ll keep it <100mg a day. I’m looking to take it pre-bed to take advantage of the mild sedative effect and potential anti-endotoxin effect for when I have a bit of starch in my evening meal.

Inaut

@Peater have you used the aerosol on your belly? I wonder if it would be a better place to apply for gut/Endotoxin issues? I’m curious

Peater

@Peater have you used the aerosol on your belly? I wonder if it would be a better place to apply for gut/Endotoxin issues? I’m curious

No purely for the fact that i use it before bed and it's slightly oily. I don't want it all over my bedsheets!

The vials I ordered should be here tomorrow

Mauritio

I don't I'm afraid

@Mauritio any ideas?
There's 20mg in one vial.
The package information says 300mg is the maximum single dose. So lidocaine seems pretty safe to me.

healing_mom

Philomath

@Inaut I just received my bag of lidocaine HCL How did you take yours?

Advocate2021

Holy Moly. This stuff is profound i have been on a biofilm eradication regimen using biocidin drops and LSF in nasal passages, a binder and an elixir from biocidin botanicals. It has been intense and had to reduce amounts due to the tornado that erupted in my intestine. working up again and added lidocaine last night and this morning and had instant effect on my intestine and bowel. Best its been in years this morning and flattened my tummy completely. took again this morning and feel like im on a bit of a trip lol but feels so relaxing. it is related to cocaine i think. wow think im finally finding the answer to my hypersensitivity and will have fully restored my body from the historical assaults. Found amazingly pristine source fully vetted: Buy Lidocaine Powder (Hydrochloride) ≥ 99%, 100g - Carolina Chemical

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals