Lidocaine Experiences?

sunny

Holy Moly. This stuff is profound i have been on a biofilm eradication regimen using biocidin drops and LSF in nasal passages, a binder and an elixir from biocidin botanicals. It has been intense and had to reduce amounts due to the tornado that erupted in my intestine. working up again and added lidocaine last night and this morning and had instant effect on my intestine and bowel. Best its been in years this morning and flattened my tummy completely. took again this morning and feel like im on a bit of a trip lol but feels so relaxing. it is related to cocaine i think. wow think im finally finding the answer to my hypersensitivity and will have fully restored my body from the historical assaults. Found amazingly pristine source fully vetted: Buy Lidocaine Powder (Hydrochloride) ≥ 99%, 100g - Carolina Chemical
How did you take the lidocaine?

Mauritio

Holy Moly. This stuff is profound i have been on a biofilm eradication regimen using biocidin drops and LSF in nasal passages, a binder and an elixir from biocidin botanicals. It has been intense and had to reduce amounts due to the tornado that erupted in my intestine. working up again and added lidocaine last night and this morning and had instant effect on my intestine and bowel. Best its been in years this morning and flattened my tummy completely. took again this morning and feel like im on a bit of a trip lol but feels so relaxing. it is related to cocaine i think. wow think im finally finding the answer to my hypersensitivity and will have fully restored my body from the historical assaults. Found amazingly pristine source fully vetted: Buy Lidocaine Powder (Hydrochloride) ≥ 99%, 100g - Carolina Chemical
Unfortunately it doesn't have such profound effects on me. But I do like the way it feels, it is an adaptogen, so it feels like it almost has its own consciousness. How much did you take ?

sunny

I am considering putting it on a capsule and swallowing. Maybe following up with some charcoal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals