Have You Tried Neural Therapy: Injecting Procaine Or Lidocaine

Here is Dr. Peat
KMUD: Aging and Energy Reversal (2013)

RP: And there is a little known branch of medicine. I think it was a German who originated it, I think it was called neural therapy, something like that, but it involved finding key points and injecting procaine or other local anesthetic to change the nervous system. And I've seen a great variety of good results from applying any of the local anesthetics topically too. It apparently helps to retrain the memory of the tissue so that it stops producing the recurrent problem such as an ingrown toenail or recurring boils in the surface location. There are a lot of fairly strong local anesthetic ointments sold over the counter. I think benzocaine in the small area is effective and safe but you don't want to use a lot of benzocaine on a big area. The procaine and lidocaine are safer.

I think this is what Dr. Peat is referring to
http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/neural_therapy/Neural-Therapy.pdf

Absolutely fascinating discussion in this paper and timeline.

Last edited:
OP
ecstatichamster
so what I'm thinking is this. I've done a lot of work with trigger point therapy including and especially Clair Davies work implementing Travell & Simons into pressure points you can work at home, in what was originally an injection therapy.

Now, take that Davies method and apply it to local anesthetic, massaged into the trigger point, maybe with a bit of DMSO or vitamin E for penetration into the tissue.

What do you think? I will try this I think.

Zpol

I've had lidocaine injected into my gums, not as neural therapy but as a numbing agent for dental work and it cleared up GERD for a couple of months.

Birdie

Thanks. I ordered the last copy of the little handbook.

I've done trigger point therapy too. Big fan of Travell.

Yes, I use lidocaine. Hesitant to use dmso with the lidocaine, but I use them separately.
Used them together before Peat got me to thinking about excipients travelling in. But it might be fine together.

Any results yet?

JessFields

Andy Cutler said that a single injection of procaine could "reset" the limbic system. Not sure of his references for that, but I've always kept that mentally bookmarked in case I was able to try it

JessFields

In emergency, those drugs used in some class of arrhythmias and they can induce some other types of (serious) arrhythmias.

Even local application can end up with a cardiac toxicity. You're thinking injecting it?

Good luck.

Local anesthetic toxicity: acute and chronic management
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5481177/
If you're referencing my post, no I'm not thinking of injecting it myself. I don't even know how to administer an injection.

It would have to be administered by a competent medical professional, who I would hope would be aware of the complications you brought up

LCohen

If you're referencing my post, no I'm not thinking of injecting it myself. I don't even know how to administer an injection.

It would have to be administered by a competent medical professional, who I would hope would be aware of the complications you brought up

I'm referencing whole topic. It's just silly and unnecessarily risky.

OP
ecstatichamster
Dr Peat didn’t think it silly. It is not an uncommon procedure and many appear to benefit from it.

Makrosky

At least in my country, doctors that are trained in neural therapy are normally fully qualified MD's. They know about such risks, just like probably every doctor that uses anesthesics daily (dentists, obstetrics, dermatologists, etc.). They are not stupid.

smith

I'm referencing whole topic. It's just silly and unnecessarily risky.
I have this strange feeling that if I don't take the obvious bait and remain resolute, something will be made integral again.

Last edited:

LCohen

I have this strange feeling that if I take the obvious bait and refute you, something will be made illegal again.

Bait ? Bait for what ? Am I look like trying to sell stuff or something?

I just wanted to show what can happen at worst. You are free to do anything.

smith

Bait ? Bait for what ? Am I look like trying to sell stuff or something?

I just wanted to show what can happen at worst. You are free to do anything.
Oh no not at all, I mean thanks for the heads up all the same. I agree It's probably best to avoid danger in healthful pursuits.

OP
ecstatichamster
I’m excited about this. I have the book but havn’t had a chance to study it.

There was a big hype about *caine drugs in Eastern Europe in 70s or 80s. I read about it but now cant find the source of this info. I think some doctor from Czechoslovakia or may be Hungary was a big advocate of it. I remember that all the big guys from communist government were treated with.

Birdie

I found it. Its called Gerovital. Gerovital - Wikipedia
So the original formula with procaines has been banned.
When I looked for Gerovital a couple of years ago, I found the formula had changed.
I knew some older people who used it enthusiastically back in the 80s.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom