Lidocaine hcl

bluefish

any thoughts on lidocaine hcl?

I ordered some lidocaine, I was recommended a does of 50-100mg
which I maybe don't even know how to measure correctly...

And I don't know the best way to take it, or what options I have.

internal? External?

Ive been adding a drop of water, mixing it until it dissolves, then rubbing on neck area (because I read about that on here).
today I touched my tongue and mouth area w my finger that had lidocaine on them.... and my mouth turned a bit numb.

Not sure what im supposed to be looking for or if anything is happening with the neck rubbing w the lidocaine...

I can't tell you what to do, but I've taken 100 mg orally, mixing the powder into water, emulating the oral use of procaine GH3 tablets. Why are you taking it? I needed a scale to measure it.

OP
bluefish

bluefish

That’s what I did last night also not sure the amount I took. I think the spoon I’m using is a 50mg or 100mg spoon. I forget.
I’m not taking it for any reason.
Just experimenting (I like anything that has ‘caine’ in it is also partly why).

what have been your experiences w taking it?
Thanks

boris

I think the right dosage is very individual. When taking 100mg orally I woke up in the middle of the night because my breathing had stopped.

I recall some concern in an old RPF thread about possibly choking on food or drinks after taking lidocaine orally, so when I experimented with lidocaine last year, I put 25-100 mg in a gelatin capsule and swallowed the capsule. (I also took the lidocaine away from food.) I measured the amount with a scale. I did not experience any problems with numbness or choking using this method.

Lidocaine did not heal my gastritis or other GI problems, as I'd hoped, but it sometimes had a mild calming effect.

OP
bluefish

bluefish

ok, thats what I understood: mild calming effect.

so im taking it orally now, hopefully I wont stop breathing, thats a bit too calm for me at the moment.

Tarmander

I take probably 50mg or so in a capsule each morning about 30 minutes before breakfast. Really like it, makes stomach much calmer throughout the day. Been doing it for a month or so. When I first started taking it, made me feel calmer too but dont feel that anymore

OP
bluefish

bluefish

I take probably 50mg or so in a capsule each morning about 30 minutes before breakfast. Really like it, makes stomach much calmer throughout the day. Been doing it for a month or so. When I first started taking it, made me feel calmer too but dont feel that anymore
You’re stomach tended to be upset prior to taking lidocaine? Where did you hear about taking lidocaine for this type of stomach issue?

is it able to be used topically also if mixed w the correct solvent?

S-VV

Do you feel any tolerance to the stomach effects?

Tarmander

You’re stomach tended to be upset prior to taking lidocaine? Where did you hear about taking lidocaine for this type of stomach issue?

I wouldn't say upset, just more rocky. Things would be gurgling and moving around down there. if you search lidocaine on the forums you'll see experiments with it for stomach issues. Not sure on topical

Do you feel any tolerance to the stomach effects?
Yeah I might be getting tolerant. I plan to stop taking it after another month and re-evaluate what its doing

Velve921

Ray Peat used it and saw positive responses for his GI tract after only 1 dose.

:M :B.

any thoughts on lidocaine hcl?

I ordered some lidocaine, I was recommended a does of 50-100mg
which I maybe don't even know how to measure correctly...

And I don't know the best way to take it, or what options I have.

internal? External?

Ive been adding a drop of water, mixing it until it dissolves, then rubbing on neck area (because I read about that on here).
today I touched my tongue and mouth area w my finger that had lidocaine on them.... and my mouth turned a bit numb.

Not sure what im supposed to be looking for or if anything is happening with the neck rubbing w the lidocaine...
I made a 1% solution in water and rubbed it in my nose. Very interesting. I like it. Made my brain fell good.

I've been very prone to nosebleeds ever since I was a young child...was poisoned very hard growing up. I have tried some b2 as Ray has mentioned for nosebleeds. May have helped a little, but I have been getting them from time to time recently in one nostril that has more persistent inflammation than the other one. Living in a more dry environment these days too, plus breathing in the chemtrail fallout and whatever else...breathing the jabbed peoples breaths probably doesn't help.

Thinking about how Ray said lidocaine can "reset" the nerves in inflamed tissue got me thinking that it could help break the pattern of inflammation.

I did have procaine injected into all of my scars on my body years ago and remember feeling very good and calm after that.

:M :B.

Oh ya, I could immediately breath good out of both nostrils.