DHT Is The Primary Driver Of Male Sexual Activity And Is Crucial For Male Orgasm

sladerunner69

I wonder how much androsterone truly upregulated 5-ar and is converted downstream to dHT... no studies telling which I have located yet.

Risingfire

I think some people used pansteone/preg/dhea etc. on their gonads and got scalp hair regrowth

Thanks for the note. I never followed through with the T3 and DHT on my scalp.

I have tried preg/k2 combo on my balls and it seemingly increased test.

My next test will be DHEA on my balls, a drop of 7-Keto DHT on my arm and progesterone on my scalp. I tried progesterone on my scalp for a week and morning wood stopped.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I had always suspected that hair on shoulders, back, etc was some symptom of a stress response but never saw it confirmed. No real way to reverse the hair growth though is there ?

Hair on neck, shoulder, sides of back and inside of ears/nose is a symptom of elevated cortisol and dropping gonadal androgens. It is not a coincidence that it is seen predominantly in older men (and in people with Cushing syndrome). Most men begin to show signs of it after the age of 35 and some much earlier depending on metabolism and general health. The generic term is hirsutism and perhaps counterintuitively for most people who think it is due to androgen excess, there were studies with androsterone and DHT done in the 1950s showing those steroids can reverse it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

TubZy

Thanks for the note. I never followed through with the T3 and DHT on my scalp.

I have tried preg/k2 combo on my balls and it seemingly increased test.

My next test will be DHEA on my balls, a drop of 7-Keto DHT on my arm and progesterone on my scalp. I tried progesterone on my scalp for a week and morning wood stopped.

Yeah, I forget the user on here but it is in one of the threads that using pansterone on his gonads increased scalp hair growth, I can't find it at the moment. I think it is due to how the gonads and scalp (MPB) are both stress related conditions, still not entirely sure how it works honestly.

I can see how applying the DHEA to the balls will mostly convert to DHT. I wonder if compared to taking DHEA orally that it can convert to 5-androstenediol due to the lack of 5ar enzymes in skin (gonads/penis), which Haidut's claims is responsible for MPB.

Since the gonads/penis are heavily saturated in 5AR it can't really go that route and converts to straight DHT instead of some of the DHEA conversion going the 5-androstenediol route when taken orally causing hair loss.

Hair on neck, shoulder, sides of back and inside of ears/nose is a symptom of elevated cortisol and dropping gonadal androgens. It is not a coincidence that it is seen predominantly in older men (and in people with Cushing syndrome). Most men begin to show signs of it after the age of 35 and some much earlier depending on metabolism and general health. The generic term is hirsutism and perhaps counterintuitively for most people who think it is due to androgen excess, there were studies with androsterone and DHT done in the 1950s showing those steroids can reverse it.

That's very interesting @haidut , could you please post links to the studies?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Risingfire

Yeah, I forget the user on here but it is in one of the threads that using pansterone on his gonads increased scalp hair growth, I can't find it at the moment. I think it is due to how the gonads and scalp (MPB) are both stress related conditions, still not entirely sure how it works honestly.

I can see how applying the DHEA to the balls will mostly convert to DHT. I wonder if compared to taking DHEA orally that it can convert to 5-androstenediol due to the lack of 5ar enzymes in skin (gonads/penis), which Haidut's claims is responsible for MPB.

Since the gonads/penis are heavily saturated in 5AR it can't really go that route and converts to straight DHT instead of some of the DHEA conversion going the 5-androstenediol route when taken orally causing hair loss.
So you're saying I should ingest DHEA?

I tried DHEA and pansterone last night. I feel extremely calm today. I woke up with morning wood, which is what I was worried about. So good so far

NathanK

First time going through this thread and im surprised nobody has mentioned the estalished role of histamine in both male and female orgasm. You can see it in flushing body parts

sladerunner69

First time going through this thread and im surprised nobody has mentioned the estalished role of histamine in both male and female orgasm. You can see it in flushing body parts

Could you please elaborate? Are you saying increasing dopamine is helpful for achieving oragsmic fantastic experiences?

NathanK

Could you please elaborate? Are you saying increasing dopamine is helpful for achieving oragsmic fantastic experiences?
No, I didnt say that. While I do think DHT and dopamine play an important role in arousal, histamine is the major player in euphoric orgasms.

Google "histamine orgasm" and there are lots of things out there to read. I cant recommend anything in particular because I only found out about it in my research on the amino acid histadine.

sladerunner69

No, I didnt say that. While I do think DHT and dopamine play an important role in arousal, histamine is the major player in euphoric orgasms.

Google "histamine orgasm" and there are lots of things out there to read. I cant recommend anything in particular because I only found out about it in my research on the amino acid histadine.

thanks for the advice on how to google it

NathanK

thanks for the advice on how to google it
Well im not gonna pretend im some expert and BS you on the matter. Your google is as good as mine. I did see a lot of people taking histidine to improve sex, but that was some time ago and my focus was on allergies.

Ras

And you're certain they weren't recommending an anti-histamine?
I have read of the use of histidine to increase the likelihood and pleasure of female orgasms. I know of one female that said she some minor positive results.

sladerunner69

I have read of the use of histidine to increase the likelihood and pleasure of female orgasms. I know of one female that said she some minor positive results.

Minor positive results huh? Was she ever charged with a crime for it?

Momado965

@haidut Would using 11 keto dht/androsterone actually reverse hirsutism in terms of making excessive hair on undesirable body parts fall out?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals