Crazy [ Taurine Experience ]

johnwester130

I take it dissolved in Gatorade with glycine, theonine, thiamine, methylene blue and some homemade magnesium water. I find that the biliary excreation from the taurine increases absorption of k2 and vitamin d. Also, I think that in taking this concoction, my brain seems to be in a theta zen like focus. My two cents

theanine has been proven to put the brain into alpha waves

johnwester130

Did bloodtests show this or did any specific symtoms convince you that glycine was depleted?

just pure instinct told me it had stopped working and damaged me

bleeding gums
varicose veins started showing in my leg
horrendous heart pain and panic attacks, - this was the main one that convinced me.

also I think my excessive progesterone use depleted glycine too, since i Think it also uses up glycine

Last edited:

vulture

bleeding gums
horrendous heart pain and panic attacks, - this was the main one that convinced me.

also I think my excessive progesterone use depleted glycine too, since i Think it also uses up glycine
how could you know by "pure instinct" of the depletion of an specific aminoacid?
I mean, why not a mineral? a vitamin? anything else?

Milena

bleeding gums

Uses up glycine or provides another amino acid in the pool changing the balance in the pool allowing other processes to take from the pool. This might mean that you are now short in other amino acids including glycine.

bleeding gums

That's very interesting. I just stopped weekly progesterone because I thought it might be causing bleeding gums. And, of course, I just started supplementing taurine. I already take 6g of glycine a day, usually.

GreekDemiGod

Took 1.5 g of Taurine over the span of the last 2 hours. I am now hit with spontaneous laughter.Haven't laughed like this in years.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals