Capillary Dysfunction/Taurine/Skin

Peatogenic

I started getting splotchy skin on my face...and in some areas what looks like broken capillaries. It was a great mystery and, long story, I began to suspect it was related to cholesterol. With taking 4 grams of Taurine it's amazing how the splotchiness has all but disappeared. There was even a large broken blood vessel that seemed to get inflamed when I started the high dose Taurine, which scabbed, and then greatly diminished.

The only other products I have been using which may also be contributing are a Vitamin C cream (ah well, yes PUFAs) which I follow shortly with a few drops of Kuinone Vitamin K. Overall, the skin is much more clear and the perceived capillary issue seems to be resolving rather quickly. Most people will say these types of skin issues are permanent but I always kind of suspected that it's actually just a sustained kind of inflammation that gives the illusion of permanence.

I'm posting this for others that search for explanations of broken capillaries/telangiectasia. Every system of body is so interconnected I won't even try to theorize what the Taurine might be resolving.

Peatful

Thoughts on effectiveness of using taurine topically?
Say, in a prewash routine?

Fon

I started getting splotchy skin on my face...and in some areas what looks like broken capillaries. It was a great mystery and, long story, I began to suspect it was related to cholesterol. With taking 4 grams of Taurine it's amazing how the splotchiness has all but disappeared. There was even a large broken blood vessel that seemed to get inflamed when I started the high dose Taurine, which scabbed, and then greatly diminished.

The only other products I have been using which may also be contributing are a Vitamin C cream (ah well, yes PUFAs) which I follow shortly with a few drops of Kuinone Vitamin K. Overall, the skin is much more clear and the perceived capillary issue seems to be resolving rather quickly. Most people will say these types of skin issues are permanent but I always kind of suspected that it's actually just a sustained kind of inflammation that gives the illusion of permanence.

I'm posting this for others that search for explanations of broken capillaries/telangiectasia. Every system of body is so interconnected I won't even try to theorize what the Taurine might be resolving.
wow, thank you for this, i will give it a tryand report back.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals