WEIGHT LOSS Is Achieved By AMINO ACID Ratios

whodathunkit

Hey Zach's, just now seeing your reply. I haven't ever heard of muscle control, but I looked it up and purchased Max Sick's book. It's amazing. I have a background in yoga so it's not much of a stretch for me to see the logic in this.
Zachs is gone, sadly. I enjoyed reading through his posts. Dunno what happened. I hope he comes back at some point to let us know of his progress.

Please let us know how you do with this. It sounds like a great meditative technique even without any extreme muscle development. I got the Kindle edition of Maxick's books but have a lot of other irons in the fire so don't know when I'll be able to get to trying it in a meaningful way. Sounds like you're ready to jump in so will be interested in your progress, if you don't mind updating occasionally.

OP
natedawggh

natedawggh

Zachs is gone, sadly. I enjoyed reading through his posts. Dunno what happened. I hope he comes back at some point to let us know of his progress.

Please let us know how you do with this. It sounds like a great meditative technique even without any extreme muscle development. I got the Kindle edition of Maxick's books but have a lot of other irons in the fire so don't know when I'll be able to get to trying it in a meaningful way. Sounds like you're ready to jump in so will be interested in your progress, if you don't mind updating occasionally.
I did the whole routine last night. It is extremely meditative. I ended up doing most of it with my eyes closed. It takes a concerted effort to isolate individual muscles, as well as relaxing them. It took about two hours but I think as I get better it will only be about an hour. It was strangely invigorating. Unlike any other kind of workout I've done this one left me with a powerful sense of motivation. I've been sick for three days and after doing this my ear pressure cleared out, my lymph system deflated a bit, and I cleaned my entire kitchen all while enjoying a significant sense of wellbeing that lasted until about ten o'clock at night. I woke up today with my muscles feeling a little sore like I had done an intense workout. My posture is very strong and upright. I am so excited to do it again.

My only critique is that he spends a ton of time targeting all the muscles of the upper body, then literally only two to get the legs, so I intuitively isolated my glutes and shin muscles on my own to add to the routine.

whodathunkit

I did the whole routine last night. It is extremely meditative. I ended up doing most of it with my eyes closed. It takes a concerted effort to isolate individual muscles, as well as relaxing them. It took about two hours but I think as I get better it will only be about an hour. It was strangely invigorating. Unlike any other kind of workout I've done this one left me with a powerful sense of motivation. I've been sick for three days and after doing this my ear pressure cleared out, my lymph system deflated a bit, and I cleaned my entire kitchen all while enjoying a significant sense of wellbeing that lasted until about ten o'clock at night. I woke up today with my muscles feeling a little sore like I had done an intense workout. My posture is very strong and upright. I am so excited to do it again.

My only critique is that he spends a ton of time targeting all the muscles of the upper body, then literally only two to get the legs, so I intuitively isolated my glutes and shin muscles on my own to add to the routine.
Thanks, Nate! Really interesting about the lymph action and other "subtle" benefits.

Did you use your anatomical knowledge to isolate your lower body muscles, or some other specific knowledge or technique?

Please still keep us posted as to any longer-term physical gains you have, be they muscle size or definition or whatever. I'll do the same, if I can ever get to this. LOL

amethyst

Nate had a hissy fit as well and left it appears. I liked his posts too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals