High Dose Taurine Definitely Effective Against MPB

GreekDemiGod

the taurine also stops my hair shedding. taurine is also a sulfur based amino acid and there's a strong link between sulfur being good for hair strength etc.
I've been using Taurine for a couple of months, 1-2g daily, and I've experienced almost zero hair shedding

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I've been using Taurine for a couple of months, 1-2g daily, and I've experienced almost zero hair shedding
Glad it's working for you.

I'd go as far as saying taurine is one of the most powerful anti aging supplements I've come across full stop. Not just for hair.

Niacinamide is a close second.

Cyproheptadine up there as well.

Jamsey

I wonder if taurine works for hair loss by stabilizing mast cells.

“taurine dose-dependently inhibited the production and mRNA expression of TSLP and pro-inflammatory cytokines in HMC-1 cells exposed to PMACI. Taurine attenuated the phosphorylation of JNK and p38 in activated HMC-1 cells. Moreover, taurine brought a significant inhibition of the activities of NF-κB and caspase-1. In an OVA-induced AR animal model, the increased levels of nose rubbing, histamine, immunoglobulin E, TSLP, and interleukin IL-1β were dramatically reduced by the administration of taurine.”

Back
Top Bottom