Can't Stop Gaining Weight

T

tca300

Not the case for everyone. Ray use to have to pound 4000-8000 calories of food to keep from losing weight, but after using thyroid he can maintain weight on much less. Thyroid increases utilization of food, and can reduce caloric needs.
If it elevates your metabolism, and your gaining weight, thats because your eating too much.
Eat enough for your needs, not excess, or you will gain weight ( mostly fat )

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

i cant stop eatting but im overweight by 60 pounds. Is this good or bad Im listening to have I feel but worried weight will get worse.

Some people can eat 3, 4 or even 5,000 calories per day with very little exercise and not gain weight. Others will gain weight on 2,000 per day.

It might make sense to focus on increasing your metabolism rather than cutting calories, as many people who lose weight by reducing their caloric intake inadvertently slow down their metabolisms and eventually gain the weight back.

aliciahere

Depends on what you are eating. How much processed food, are you getting all needed daily nutrients through food, etc...? Plug it into cronometer to check - if you haven't already. Are you getting enough sunlight/red light? Are you sleeping well? What's your thyroid levels like?

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

my labs were terrible but my enegery and my anxiety keep getting better. I having bad digustion problems very bad so.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

Im on ssri that helps increase allopregoeone. I need it or I can't sleep. I'm on antihistamine singular and another one that 2nd generation. I am also now on abilify in the morning.​

Giraffe

Im on ssri that helps increase allopregoeone. I need it or I can't sleep. I'm on antihistamine singular and another one that 2nd generation. I am also now on abilify in the morning.​
Common side effects of antidepressants and antihistamins include weight gain and digestive trouble. If I were you, I would carefully read the patient information leaflets. I would also read lots of testimonials of other people. There are internet forums dedicated to antidepressants and/0r pharmaceutical drugs in general.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

I was doing fine in the group home on antihistimines and ssri. For the most part.

tara

Depends on what you are eating. How much processed food, are you getting all needed daily nutrients through food, etc...? Plug it into cronometer to check - if you haven't already.
+1

you are probably not getting all the daily mineral requirements.
I wonder about this too.

Common side effects of antidepressants and antihistamins include weight gain and digestive trouble. If I were you, I would carefully read the patient information leaflets. I would also read lots of testimonials of other people.
+1

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

i eat liver and im on singular and cetrizine and i cant find any side effects of ibs on it. Upset stomach but i dont have that i have a very uncomfortable stomach.

schultz

If I were you, I would carefully read the patient information leaflets.

Haha who has time for that!?

@biggirlkisss As annoying as it sounds, you should try logging your food intake in cronometer. This will give you insight into how much you're eating and what micros you're getting (or not getting). It also may help you avoid some of the more junky foods you may be eating. If you have to log 1 cup of ice cream (just an example) you may be less likely to eat said ice cream.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

yai ve been doing that. Ive also been eatting food and writing down how I response to it by points.

Mr.Tayto

hi @biggirlkisss, just came across your post. Did you find out out why you were gaining weight? i started putting on alot of weight any never been overweight ever. im starting to its cyproheptadine but ive only taken it 6 times. Its like it set off a domino effect...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals