Eating More To Improve Metabolism

mgrabs

The last few years I seemed to wreck my metabolism from not eating so much. While still working construction, working out daily, playing hockey, having tons of work stressors.

During those times i was eating very clean and somewhat low calorie. Maybe around 2500 cals. Lunch and dinner no in between. Black coffee empty stomach etc..

The past 2 months I’ve increased calories, wake up and eat a balanced breakfast, lunch dinner etc. I definitely feel better from it. More calm. BUT my weight is climbing.

Has anyone experienced this sudden spike in weight? Im still very active, the food is very clean! But im packing on weight.

Will this balance out? Any suggestions?

Peatful

Maybe of some help:

The last few years I seemed to wreck my metabolism from not eating so much. While still working construction, working out daily, playing hockey, having tons of work stressors.

During those times i was eating very clean and somewhat low calorie. Maybe around 2500 cals. Lunch and dinner no in between. Black coffee empty stomach etc..

The past 2 months I’ve increased calories, wake up and eat a balanced breakfast, lunch dinner etc. I definitely feel better from it. More calm. BUT my weight is climbing.

Has anyone experienced this sudden spike in weight? Im still very active, the food is very clean! But im packing on weight.

Will this balance out? Any suggestions?
What did your day of eating look like yesterday?

tasfarelel

If your weight was stable on 2500kcal, despite your activity level, then it's clear that you would gain weight if increasing calories but not increasing also activity level.

The only thing tht you can look into is all substances that increase the ability of your body to utilise nutrients (like B1, B2 for carbs, and there are some more), pyruvate (to utilize fats), and any of the direct metabolism enhancers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals