Antiperspirant Causes Weight Loss?

bornamachine

I've been using this "natural" antiperspirant thinking it was a natural deodarant for the last 4 years or so, so has my wife, but by chance I discovered it had mostly bad ingredients so we stopped using it. Here is what happened, for the last 4 years my metabolism hasn't been that good and I was gaining weight slowly, maybe couple pounds a year, when I stopped using this product I noticed I felt better, but I started gaining weight pretty rapidly, probably in 3 month ive put on maybe 5 pounds or so? I don't even wanna touch the scale... had to get new pants went from 34 to 36. My wife also, has put on weight, even though it might not be much in numbers bit she is 5 4 and has always maintained 115 or so and could not gain weight. So what could have caused this? Is this permenant? Am I doomed to keep gaining more weight unless I use it again?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170110-203438.png
    Screenshot_20170110-203438.png
    238.3 KB · Views: 74
Bodyfat level is entirely dependent on what you eat day after day and month after month, outside of any specific medical conditions that cause fat loss/gain own their own (cancer, hypothyroidism).

D

danishispsychic

I am going to take a wild guess on that weight loss deodorant thing-
contains gentian, and also grapefruit seed extract - those can both be anti microbiol and anti parasitic. so.....could it be that those helped keep a clean gut? I know Dr. Peat does not like Aloe Vera but it is also anti parasitic in some cases. Hmmm.