Cant stop gaining weight

Dr. B

yes protein is the most thermogenic of the macros, and fats are the least. fructose increases carbon dioxide production better than any other sugar/carb, so those two are probably the best choices for high metabolism/fat loss. But it's not always simple, sometimes certain foods are staples for some people and they just don't feel well without some potato/butter etc.

to increase metabolic rate, oxidative phosphorylation the best thing is to have a stimulating life. If you wake up and you're excited about what you do and you have good people in your life, maybe a nice partner/gf/bf, naturally the cells mitochondria is going to kick into gear and you'll get more and more energetic.

It's a positive feedback loop. Light is another powerful thing, the more light you have in your daily environment, the more alive you'll feel. It activates energy production at a fundamental level. This is why incandescent and red light devices are so useful, to "top off" an inadequate environment.

Limiting EMF exposure, and improving air/water quality are other big factors.
i forgot what i was going to mention before but do you think protein of 200g a day is fine
can it be from gelatin eaten straight out the jar
what about things like dried mangoes, dried pineapples, dried dates...
water can just be avoided right, if you stick to milk, OJ , coconut water?

Dr. B

I once met a person who had at that time perfectly solved her fat gaining problem with OMAD. She was super slim and hot and in perfect health.
I`m trying it myself, but for me is not working well right now. I think I figured it out why is not working, but would be able to prove it not before the beginning of next year.
gallon of milk a day or how much?

Vinny

gallon of milk a day or how much?
I don`t drink milk at all, except cappuccino sometimes, peating is not for me.
About the lady I referred to, she hadn`t followed food restrictions whatsoever.

mrchibbs

i forgot what i was going to mention before but do you think protein of 200g a day is fine
can it be from gelatin eaten straight out the jar
what about things like dried mangoes, dried pineapples, dried dates...
water can just be avoided right, if you stick to milk, OJ , coconut water?

200g is way too much

Gelatin is a pure protein source. There are no extra "vitamins" or minerals in it.

Raw gelatin is a bad idea because it is hydroscopic and will suck the moisture out of your intestine, and it can cause significant constipation (speaking from personal experience unfortunately.) Always dissolve the gelatin fully in hot water.
Thanks Somo I didn't know that!

OccamzRazer

Have you tried doing an elimination diet for a little while?

Perhaps you're eating something that is raising your endotoxin/inflammation/etc without you even knowing it.

rockarolla

It's not dogma lol. Let's stop complicating the issue - it's already so hard to lose weight for most people and there's so much confusing information out there.

Maybe there's some small percentage of sick people where the CICO formula is slower, but for the VAST majority of people if you restrict calories slightly you will lose weight. If you eat more than you burn you will gain weight.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTi5ugF9Bdk

CICO is completely bogus - what really happens is when you increase calories intake(pref starch based) the body endotoxin tolerance decreases leading to catch 22 and the requirement to eat even more calories to not drop(will be even more stressful) back into stress zone. If the requirement is not satisfied the person will inevitably start gaining weight...

Yeah, you'll drop weight with less calories intake but deep actual healing will be put on halt(not enough energy - just for basic functioning aka surviving).

Last edited:

Dr. B

I don`t drink milk at all, except cappuccino sometimes, peating is not for me.
About the lady I referred to, she hadn`t followed food restrictions whatsoever.
whatys fat gaining problems with OMAD? what do you mean by OMAD

200g is way too much

even from gelatin? theres no tryptophan then right?
does gelatin also lack methionine, and cysteine...?
what do you think about dried fruit, like organic dried dates, raisins, figs, mangoes, pineapple
any specific dietary methods to reduce EMF? calcium, magnesium? protein?

mrchibbs

even from gelatin? theres no tryptophan then right?
does gelatin also lack methionine, and cysteine...?
what do you think about dried fruit, like organic dried dates, raisins, figs, mangoes, pineapple
any specific dietary methods to reduce EMF? calcium, magnesium? protein?

gelatin is fine but it's not a complete protein so I don't really include it in that grams total. I like organic dried fruits myself, in tunisia I learned to eat dried figs covered in olive oil for breakfast, delicious. I think they promote heat, because they have sugars and no liquid.

EMF is more difficult, but it involves moving to a place where there is less EMF based on EMF meters, or switching up the bedroom location, using anti-EMF drapes and things like calcium, magnesium and something like cyproheptadine act on calcium channels and block some of the delerious effects of EMFs.

Turning off the router and using ethernet, and getting a low EMF phone are some of the best things. Turning off the breakers in your bedroom at night is another step.

Dr. B

gelatin is fine but it's not a complete protein so I don't really include it in that grams total. I like organic dried fruits myself, in tunisia I learned to eat dried figs covered in olive oil for breakfast, delicious. I think they promote heat, because they have sugars and no liquid.

EMF is more difficult, but it involves moving to a place where there is less EMF based on EMF meters, or switching up the bedroom location, using anti-EMF drapes and things like calcium, magnesium and something like cyproheptadine act on calcium channels and block some of the delerious effects of EMFs.

Turning off the router and using ethernet, and getting a low EMF phone are some of the best things. Turning off the breakers in your bedroom at night is another step.
mate what were you doing in tunisia, did you live there or from there?
which aminos is gelatin lacking specifically? isnt it jusy tryptophan, methionine and cysteine that it lacks, meaning it only lacks the non peaty amino acids? so what if you get like 100g protein from gelatin, and 60g protein from whole milk. the milk should provide enough methionine, cysteine, tryptophan etc?

does vitamin d help against EMF, i guess technically anything pro metabolic would help but i was wondering if theres specific anti emf things.

apparently, you don't need a silver wire or tent or mesh to protect from EMF, even copper and iron works to block EMF...?

which phone is Low EMF, how do you know if it is.

lastly, what are "breakers" in the bedroom, i havent heard of those...
thanks a lot

dried fruits promoting heat is interesting..

mrchibbs

mate what were you doing in tunisia, did you live there or from there?
which aminos is gelatin lacking specifically? isnt it jusy tryptophan, methionine and cysteine that it lacks, meaning it only lacks the non peaty amino acids? so what if you get like 100g protein from gelatin, and 60g protein from whole milk. the milk should provide enough methionine, cysteine, tryptophan etc?

does vitamin d help against EMF, i guess technically anything pro metabolic would help but i was wondering if theres specific anti emf things.

apparently, you don't need a silver wire or tent or mesh to protect from EMF, even copper and iron works to block EMF...?

which phone is Low EMF, how do you know if it is.

lastly, what are "breakers" in the bedroom, i havent heard of those...
thanks a lot

dried fruits promoting heat is interesting..

Just vacation, and I like North Africa, I have friends from Morocco too so I enjoy going there.

The breaker box in your house/apartment is what turns on/off electricity and even idle outlets create a lot of dirty electricity. Turning off electricity completely in your room makes a big difference.

Just search for low EMR (or SAR) phones and you'll get some options.

I'm not so well versed in the items you can use to block EMF, but I can recomment Nic Pineault's 2017 book on EMF to gain a better understanding. It's a little outdated now on the specifics but it gets the theory and fundamental concepts 100% right.

Dr. B

Just vacation, and I like North Africa, I have friends from Morocco too so I enjoy going there.

The breaker box in your house/apartment is what turns on/off electricity and even idle outlets create a lot of dirty electricity. Turning off electricity completely in your room makes a big difference.

I'm not so well versed in the items you can use to block EMF, but I can recomment Nic Pineault's 2017 book on EMF to gain a better understanding. It's a little outdated now on the specifics but it gets the theory and fundamental concepts 100% right.
ah.. that could be troublesome maybe if using AC in summer etc

Dr. B

mate, it says gelatins only missing tryptophan and cysteine? isnt it then a complete protein, as Peat doesnt like those aminos?
if you have a half gallon milk a day, should provide more than enough tryptophan/cysteine for the necessary functions?

can the gelatin be eaten straight out the container with spoon.

Peat claims any conductor works to block EMF like iron or copper... that's interesting... i wonder if you should wear some copper necklaces or jewelry or something if going in public somewhere or in an office building?

im thinking of doing some dried dates, dried figs, raisins, pineapple, mangoes and bananna. all are organic, all are sundried no sulfur added. banannas are the only thing with added ingredients and its added coconut oil, and added organic sugar...

is it possible to get dried olives? if it is, id add those in!
the bananna seems an easy way to get some coconut oil in, and its all organic so they shouldnt have gmos or other issues

mrchibbs

tryptophan and cysteine are still essential, Ray wants to keep them low in adulthood, but not remove them completely. They're necessary for countless physiological processes.

Dr. B

tryptophan and cysteine are still essential, Ray wants to keep them low in adulthood, but not remove them completely. They're necessary for countless physiological processes.
yeah mate, are those the only things lacking in gelatin, only aminos lacking. does gelatin even have any vitamins/minerals in it...
like even whey protein youre getting lots of b vitamins, calcium, phosphate, cholesterol, some saturated fat etc. but gelatin seems it may be mostly nutrient free. there's no fat or cholesterol.
if you have a half gallon milk a day, wouldnt that provide enough of the cysteine and tryptophan, so that you could get all the rest of the protein from gelatin?

Inaut

yeah mate, are those the only things lacking in gelatin, only aminos lacking. does gelatin even have any vitamins/minerals in it...
like even whey protein youre getting lots of b vitamins, calcium, phosphate, cholesterol, some saturated fat etc. but gelatin seems it may be mostly nutrient free. there's no fat or cholesterol.
if you have a half gallon milk a day, wouldnt that provide enough of the cysteine and tryptophan, so that you could get all the rest of the protein from gelatin?
If you are drinking 1/2 gallon of milk and taking a couple tablespoons of gelatin, I'm pretty sure you are covering a lot of mineral/vitamin/protein/carb grounds

Dr. B

If you are drinking 1/2 gallon of milk and taking a couple tablespoons of gelatin, I'm pretty sure you are covering a lot of mineral/vitamin/protein/carb grounds
i wanted to use gelatin to get 100g+ protein. so 5oz a day of the great lakes gelatin. the milk only has 64g protein and 96g carbs mate

Vinny

OMAD - One Meal A Day
It`s a way of eating when you consume food only once per 24 hours. And there is no fat gaining problem with OMAD - usually is the opposite :)

mrchibbs

That's a little confusing because GOMAD - Gallon Of Milk A Day is quite different haha

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals