Can't Stop Gaining Weight

zztr

Look, if you're fifty+ pounds overweight and not obviously sick, the issue is overeating. Nobody balloons up to super-bariatric obesity because of some PUFA or recovering from a few years of chronic stress. You could put me on a diet of mostly canola oil and I still wouldn't get that fat.

It's like some people can't observe the reality around them. I have been around plenty of overweight people. They eat a lot! They snack too much. They drive everywhere and never walk. This isn't some big biological puzzle.

zztr

its hard i get cravings and if i dont eat a full meal before bedtime im up all night

Do you have a job? Do you take any form of daily exercise? I would posit that you eat too much because you are bored. You can't sleep because you didn't do anything during the day to tire you out and instead spent it bored.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

zztr im on high adrenaline 24/7 and intense exercise can push me to not sleep because it backfires on me.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

estrogen stored in fat and i want to be outside all summer and feel embarrassed because im always super skinny.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

im just stay outside all summer with breaks of red light and see if i lose weight to prove red light makes you sleep weight.

can someone answer this question, it's obvious you will gain weight if you have high estrogen. on the other spectrum, say you gain weight via high estrogen while you are healing, if you start to get your testosteorne up, will you then start to lose the weight? does testosterone make you lose weight?

OP, maybe it is high cortisol, search the forum for cortisol, haidut has made many posts about what lowers it, i'm going through them myself, from what ive seen, gelatin, coffee, niacinamide,

aquaman

BGKiss, you need to list your typical meals with timings on here.

No one can advise if they don't know what you eat, how much you eat, and when you eat it!

bornamachine

Just keep doin what your doing. Don't let anybody tell you you're not fabulous. Just be comfortable in being you. There's just more of you to love.

Did this help at all? :borg:

What a useless cynical reply ....

sladerunner69

What a useless cynical reply ....

I want to apologize for this comment, I was satirizing the poltical correctnes culture. This thread is about a serious matter and I regret detracting from it in any way. I was thinking about the context of an "anti-fat-shaming" video when I wrote this, and I am kind of in disbelief at the people who beleive it is good to support someone's obesity that is clearly a problem...

DaveFoster

so I lived in a group home for a year and ate their food and gained a lot of weight. Im wondering of good advise for weight loss i love oj and eggs. im wondering if anyone has some ideas?
Low-fat/skim milk on top of a low PUFA diet goes a long way.

Atman

I want to apologize for this comment, I was satirizing the poltical correctnes culture. This thread is about a serious matter and I regret detracting from it in any way. I was thinking about the context of an "anti-fat-shaming" video when I wrote this, and I am kind of in disbelief at the people who beleive it is good to support someone's obesity that is clearly a problem...

:D:D
Did you think about this incident?

WestCoaster

Watch your blood sugar, if it's elevated for too long, you won't be losing much weight. That will depend on what you eat and drink. What doesn't elevate blood sugar in other people, might drastically elevate yours.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

I cant stop gaining weight Im want in a year and half from 145 to 212. Does anyone have any ideas I have taken fat out drinking 2 liters of oj. Should I not drink oj? any ideas. im in a apartment so i have to be careful with red light due to being a fire hazard.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

how is it you lose weight when you increase thyroid function if you eat more because your metabolism is faster?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals