18 Year Old With Chronic Fatigue

OP
Amber

Amber

If you can digest them, it would help too with sugar level, if you can add some cooked vegetables. I like them with onions! Maybe use the cooked mushrooms? I guess you are familiar with what Peat says to cook them long and that they help with endotoxins.

Are you better now without fructose? The difference should show quick...

Hmm, i tried to eat more starch today but it makes my bloodsugar go on a rollercoaster..

Xisca

I was thinking more of the other problems you menton with fructose.
Do you eat vegetables? I mean not potatos...
I feel my digestive system needs it with the rest of the food.
My tests show some liver problem, so I also look how to solve this.

OP
Amber

Amber

I was thinking more of the other problems you menton with fructose.
Do you eat vegetables? I mean not potatos...
I feel my digestive system needs it with the rest of the food.
My tests show some liver problem, so I also look how to solve this.

I dont eat vegetables no. I think if you wanna improve liver function, you could try low dose caffeine and high protein diet :)

papaya

i think that meth blue might really help you. you can get the kordon brand at a fish store. i take 1 drop out of a dropper when i take it. you can take it directly on your tongue or in a glass of water. it's def not something to use every day. hopefully people with more experience with using the product can chime in.

Xisca

I dont eat vegetables no. I think if you wanna improve liver function, you could try low dose caffeine and high protein diet :)
Exactly, I make coffee like tea, and I eat lots of eggs, fresh raw goat cheese, liver, organs and skin, and bone broth too. This and fruits and honey and coconut oil and butter, are my basis.
But 1st solve the endotoxin, upper gut and tonsil problem! Also mercury, all must go slow but the good direction...

And I feel much better eating meat with veggies, especially salad, that is so much easier and tastier to chew the meat. Or else the meat forms a chewing gum after swallowing the good juice. Greens are nice to mix with something else.

About vegetable, they would be of some use to you, to avoid the roller coaster you mention with starch.
They just lower the glycemic index if I can explain it this way: your sugar will rise much more slowly. The effect comes from their fiber, but not the harsh one, this one I do not take, I even spit it if I get some that stay like visible fiber. Tender lettuce is fibrous enough, and I never use wholemeal grain because this fiber irritates.

So if you have potatos with butter and some vegetable, you might be better with your sugar. Even just parsley will help!
You HAVE to slow down sugar absorbtion.

You can also try pear compote, maybe apple too. Pear juice has a very high content of fiber for example. And I have some coconut oil or cream for the fat with the sugar, as I tend to have ups and down with sugar too. And fruits have the right fiber along with them, potato no. Why do you think Peat advises 1st to have a fruit diet? Sugar that comes with fructose AND the natural fiber that goes with it.

OP
Amber

Amber

Hi :p

Was wondering if anyone has any idea why i would get a headache from eating a lot of potassium? Is it possible for potassium to pump out too much salt?

Xisca

Basically, a headache comes from blood going up to strongly to the brain. This comes because something was wrong before the headache.
So, potassium might be doing something good, in order to compensate something that was bad before?

Whichway?

Hi :p

Was wondering if anyone has any idea why i would get a headache from eating a lot of potassium? Is it possible for potassium to pump out too much salt?

Might be un-masking low magnesium, which can cause headaches, both tension and migraine types. I find when I use supplemental potassium I have to be careful to get enough magnesium and sometimes sodium as well, otherwise I will feel tense all over and headachy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals