Healing Midbrain Damage (chronic Fatigue Syndrome)

milkboi

I'm constantly seeing people recommend different overseas pharmacies to order drugs. How many of them are reputable? I have no issue as far as the law goes, but just don't want to give my credit card # if I'm not 100% sure it's a trusted source.

I’ll send you a PM. Received Naltrexone From them today.

Vinny

I'm not sure what to make of any of this. But have had CFS for years. It is absolutely debilitating. My 65 year old dad has way more energy and stamina than I do at 30 years old. Working out consistently is virtually impossible. Most days I feel like I'm glued to the bed and eating/sleeping does not alleviate this even a little bit.

I have some times I feel I can work out, and do. But invariably this will sideline me for several days minimum. I've been forcing myself to go on walks, which I can tolerate up to about 1.5 miles at a time. Sometimes over 2 miles.

Something is definitely going on here. In my case however I assume I also have metabolic syndrome just based on abdominal obesity. I'm not "fat" by traditional standards except for a large beer belly. Which would imply insulin resistance. Also waking temp around 97 degrees indicating hypothyroid.

CFS does seem extremely unnatural. A disproportionate amount of fatigue. I can't even put it into words. I feel like an elderly person most of the time, physically. Extreme brain fog, constant anxiety, and no matter how much will power I try to muster up, I simply can't shake this feeling of being dizzy/exhausted.

Again, I do have days I can work out, which invariably causes extreme exhaustion for days. Which makes a workout program impossible to follow consistently. Caffeine does seem to help to an ex
Quite similar.
Don`t know if I have CFS but I feel like this from 2014. It almost destroyed my life. For unknown reason, a couple of years ago got slightly better, but still far far away from normal. Any updates, Jib? How about you, @orewashin?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I am pretty sure that pregnenolone sulfate can cross the blood brain barrier and then get un-sulfated in the brain.
Pregnenolone was the most effective substance I took for CFS. Especially when taken sublingually as micronized powder.
Shine,
Where did you buy micronized Pregnenolone?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals