Best & Worst FOODS For Hair Regrowth

Jack Earth

Theres a lot of discussion on different supplements that will help with regrowth.. and sometimes even massive stacks of supps. Theres also scalp massage, brushing, sunlight/redlight,and topical hormones/drugs.

But let's focus for a second only on food.
What are the best foods... AND the worst foods for hair regrowth?

Frankdee20

Just my theory but some foods have high amounts of beta sestosterol, like Avocados. Other foods like Pumpkin seeds will help shrink enlarged prostate.

Ableton

So I have had gut issues that I solved with elephantos advice. Only ate green peas with coco oil and sometimes rice with coco oil for a while. Fixed my gut along with baking soda and stopped my shedding.
Problem with that: this diet got me further into hypothyroid territory.
How do we get optimal nutrition (esp. protein) without feeding gut bacteria?
Any suggestions?
Im trying to go peaty now to fix my hypo, lots of fruit, collagen, coco oil (fixes gut too), coffee. Trying to reintroduce milk, but not sure about it yet, seems to be bad for my skin. I think low fat is important.

any of the regrowers can elaborate on their diets?

dlind70

Hair is protein that grows on the top. Foods that grow on the top of the trees help me to have my hair grow. Almonds and Hazelnuts slash Filbert's help the hair. You also need adequate salt and potassium food to maintain the hair.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals