Fatigue, brain fog, hair loss and scalp itch

OP
I

IWishIWasRich

I seriously need something for the godmned scalp itch beyond the foam. I need perfect scalp 24/7 or else im ****88.

OP
I

IWishIWasRich

Today I tried to double my milk from 200 to 400 ml on my evening meal, and im still full from it, I don't like the felling. Lol at people eating 4000kcal, that ***t just cant be healthy unless you really need it (you are a tall guy). Im only 5'9''. I didn't even reach my 2900 goal, I just added those 200ml of milk and I feel full, my stomatch feels bloated.

tara

IWishIWasRich said:
I need perfect [x] or else im f***ed.
Is this what they mean by perfectionism? :lol:
Would you be happier if it were 90% better?

tara

Have you been checked for head lice recently? I hear they can drive people nuts with itchy scalp. If you don't have anyone to check for you, you can have a go yourself but it's harder to be sure. Wash, condition, comb through with a fine tooth comb, see if you find any crawlies. Could possibly be completely independent of your other issues.
From a parent. :)

tara

I know what you mean about it being hard to change routines. I've been in late-to-bed-and -chronically-tired mode for periods too, and it doesn't do me any good. I don't think there is any way around it that will work as well as actually changing this habit.
Maybe you can gradually change by moving your bedtime and rising time earlier by 1 hour each day till you are better synchronised with daylight?

jyb

IWishIWasRich said:
Today I tried to double my milk from 200 to 400 ml on my evening meal, and im still full from it, I don't like the felling. Lol at people eating 4000kcal, that s*** just cant be healthy unless you really need it (you are a tall guy). Im only 5'9''. I didn't even reach my 2900 goal, I just added those 200ml of milk and I feel full, my stomatch feels bloated.

I like milk but would never consider drinking litres and litres just to reach a 2900 number. After a certain amount of milk, I would also feel too full (you can only drink and digest so much at a time) and I find other foods more useful such as pure fat (as in ice cream, cream or butter). So, milk during the day and then evening I go protein free and high fat (I find it easier to digest and in theory at night protein could convert to more serotonin, so this means in general protein is less conducive to good sleep).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals