An Orison Of Combie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Sugar+Gelatin+Zinc for the ultimate win?

Remind me to never discuss english literature with you! :lol:

OP
C

Combie

Ive had a few twitches off a big bag of Haribo gummi bears once whilst on hol in tenerife. Had been in sea that day so magnesium (et al) may be a factor. Can you absorb zinc from swimming in sea i wonder?

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
Sugar+Gelatin+Zinc for the ultimate win?

Remind me to never discuss english literature with you! :lol:

Gelatin+Zinc+sugar+bicarb+pregnenolone = Sexual Conquistador??

OP
C

Combie

Lots of farting going on here! Taking that as a good sign. Feel like an extra from Blazing Saddles.

OP
C

Combie

Tuesday 18th December

Was quite enlightened by yesterdays abstinence from Thiroyd. Apart from temps etc going up, Id noticed knee joint pain that had seemed to increase as my time on Thiroyd increased, eased off a bit. By this morning it was gone. Took me a while and some Taurine to drop off. I slept ok, but didnt get that much because i have developed a new addiction - the tv show Breaking Bad!

Woke a little cold, Id had ~6mg of zinc pre bed but no heavy head or headache... That is, until i took a very very small dose of Thiroyd. I thought i had been a bit hasty aborting the mission altogether as i was feeling rather crap yesterday, so took the tiniest bit i could nibble off the tablet. Temps dropped for an hour or so, headache, and knee pain back. Also seem to have a sore throat, reminiscent of when i was abusing T3 a couple of years ago. So no more Thiroyd full stop (or period, whatever!). T3 only when i get some. I like the nibble method though.

Had 4 small bowel movement yesterday evening and one this morning. Still a bit backed up, and theres clearly loads still in there because, sorry to be graphic, i had a piece of pea floating in there and i havent had peas for some time. Had a cascara before bed last night seemed to not really do that much. Ive never been that impressed with cascara tbh. Essentially i think macrogol is useless, obviously mostly water you pass. What else did i expect from something the doctor gave me? Got some magnesium oxide, going to use that tonight. Without clearing all of the irritants out of my gut i will never see any potential benefits from the probiotic enema. My symptoms in that respect have not changed, but realistically, can i expect them to when my colon is full of peas and eggs and wheat and god only knows what else? No.

Can definitely feel activity in my bowels, which is obviously a positive sign.

I have only 1 50mg capsule of pregnenolone left. I cant really afford any more right now. If the anxiety returns, i will borrow to get some. It will be an interesting experiment. The ultimate aim is to need no supplements at all, only food.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Breaking Bad rocks!

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
Breaking Bad rocks!
It certainly does, im only 4 episodes into the 1st season, so ive got a few to watch! Luckily school breaks up for xmas on fri, so its 2.5 weeks of lay-ins and general slovenlyness. I shudder to think what my kitchen is going to look like, its looking like the inside of Walter White's RV already.

OP
C

Combie

3.00pm

Since my hour of coldness this morning ive been fine. Knee pain subsided again, feel nice and toasty. The lack of sleep over the last week or so is still apparent, but im not fatigued, brain fog not apparent, thinking quickly, wit razor sharp.

Been introducing calcium carbonate back in, mixed with salted OJ, which is going to form calcium citrate (unless theres any chemistry graduates want to tell me otherwise?). Tried a little bit, fine. Nice sort of fizzy orange drink, and no acid, so calcium similar to bicarb in that respect. Later on tried a good bit more. Dont have any measuring spoons at work - need some. Getting a bit of digestive upset. Think im gonna try and emulate a pint of milk in terms of calcium content and work from there. Definitely been missing calcium though, its got to be a factor in why im so warm today.

I dont think i really need thyroid hormone, at least not T4. I will go back to using a tiny bit of T3 in the new year, but only to rev things up a bit. A sort of nitrous injection to an already powerful car! well thats the aim. certainly feel more powerful than i have in a long time.

OP
C

Combie

Wednesday 19th December

Slowly felt myself going back to my old self. Not anxious really, but had my last preg this morn so will see why tomorrow brings. Have been feeling far less chirpy though and definitely irritable, especially when I've not eaten. No thiroyd today. Think I'm gonna just try one day with nothing... Or not will see what morning brings. Slept much much better than I have in weeks, so think its a case of taking less thiroyd and earlier on day.

Solid poo! Still need to get loads out but will resist the urge to purge. Need to give my bowel a few days to get moving again on its own before i take any measures.

Been urinating at night a lot. My theory is that dinner has upped my metabolism, so in the hours after I'm tearing through my glycogen, thus releasing water. Any one with any thoughts? Eat about 8, not getting head down til 1ish, so a fair few hours.

I do need to get back to joy though....just not so hyped up. Got accepted into university yesterday and didnt enjoy it as much as I thought I should have done. A few days ago I would have been ecstatic. Still very pleased though!

Think the enemas had an effect, but won't really be able to be sure until all the rubbish is out of me.

Had an egg today to test. No digestive disturbance, but greasy skin. Back on the maybe later list for eggs but pleased I'm not getting the discomfort like the other day. Definitely too much T4 I've been taking.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I would have the same thing, when thyroid supplement wasnt right, I would pee every couple hours at night. When things were going right, I would sleep all night. Finding the perfect groove is definitely elusive. I do think it does have to do something with too much adrenaline, not enough cortisol. But thats speculation on my part.

OP
C

Combie

I think things are going to be much more predictable with T3. Very little and often. Thinking try 1/8th tomorrow morning. Tweak and re tweak. Can't go back to the way it was. Not at Xmas. Not ever. Will be interesting to see what thyroid on its own does.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I am on an 1/8th of a pill of NDT twice a day right now breakfast and lunch.

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
I am on an 1/8th of a pill of NDT twice a day right now breakfast and lunch.
Not sure what NDT is, but thinking 1/8th at roughly 6am and 3pm

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
NDT= Natural Dessicated Thyroid

I am taking thiroyd which is a NDT.

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
NDT= Natural Dessicated Thyroid

I am taking thiroyd which is a NDT.
Ah I see.. well snap! Thiroyd is powerful ***t. Has to be said. We're on the same doses at the same time. Lets be thiroyd buddies.. :D

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This stuff is no joke! It's power must be respected.

Nothing like having a pill buddy! :rolling

:drinkingbuddies <---Mexican Coca Cola

OP
C

Combie

Short term memory is shot. Forgetting where i put things I had 2 mins ago. Can't get my words out quick enough. Wit is restricted to Facebook etc where I have time to think about things before I write. No good this.

Charlie, what's the ingredients of Mexican coke, just sugar instead of HFCS? UK coke seems to be made with sugar, at least out if a plastic bottle. Now there's a ubiquitous health food! Could be a lifesaver. If its consistently no HFCS..

OP
C

Combie

Man I wish I had the skills of Walter White. I wouldn't cook meth though I would cook pregnenolone!

kiran

Combie, HFCS is pretty much a US thing, mainly brought about by the desire to protect Sugarcane/Corn farmers.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yes, sugar, no HFCS, caffeine, Co2, and a couple others. People report clearer thinking with mexican coca cola. If I remember people are saying the UK sodas are OK.

Taking thyroid makes you more sensitive to adrenaline. It can really mess things up for your until you get use to it and the body down regulates adrenaline. Of course, I never made it to the down regulation part because I was apparently on too much thyroid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals