An Orison Of Combie

Ray-Z

Combie said:
Got accepted into university yesterday and didnt enjoy it as much as I thought I should have done. A few days ago I would have been ecstatic. Still very pleased though!

Congratulations, Combie! Good show. :thumbup:

I've become a bit cynical about formal education, but if you approach it the right way, as I'm confident you will, it can be a great experience. Again, congrats.

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
Yes, sugar, no HFCS, caffeine, Co2, and a couple others. People report clearer thinking with mexican coca cola. If I remember people are saying the UK sodas are OK.

Taking thyroid makes you more sensitive to adrenaline. It can really mess things up for your until you get use to it and the body down regulates adrenaline. Of course, I never made it to the down regulation part because I was apparently on too much thyroid.
Cool, I'm gonna have a coke and a smile then! :D

OP
C

Combie

Ray-Z said:
Combie said:
Got accepted into university yesterday and didnt enjoy it as much as I thought I should have done. A few days ago I would have been ecstatic. Still very pleased though!

Congratulations, Combie! Good show. :thumbup:

I've become a bit cynical about formal education, but if you approach it the right way, as I'm confident you will, it can be a great experience. Again, congrats.
Thanks man. I was going to do Biomedical Science, but they shifted the goalposts criteria wise and set me back at least a year. So I enquirer about Bsc Herbal Medicine and bang - accepted in principle on the spot. Not looking forward to the nutrition module though, best keep my mouth shut!

OP
C

Combie

kiran said:
Combie, HFCS is pretty much a US thing, mainly brought about by the desire to protect Sugarcane/Corn farmers.
It's over here alright.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Combie said:
Not looking forward to the nutrition module though, best keep my mouth shut!

Yeh, that would be hard!

Hey man congrats! Sorry I missed that, I read it but it went right over. Ray-Z is on the ball as usual!

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
Combie said:
Not looking forward to the nutrition module though, best keep my mouth shut!

Yeh, that would be hard!

Hey man congrats! Sorry I missed that, I read it but it went right over. Ray-Z is on the ball as usual!
It's ok mate I do it all the time! Thanks!

OP
C

Combie

I'm laid on the couch watching Tv and I have to say I am feeling VERY warm. Hands are very toasty. Had sweet potato mash tonight for first time in ages. Vitamin A?

jus d'orange

Combie - thanks for this thread. and congrats/good luck with university! Are you doing anything with carrots/bamboo for your gut? I was super constipated in my low carb days, and the advent of sugar and carrots has been a godsend there as far as formed stools.

also - I dropped cannabis after reading another post you had in a different thread. libido up after that - I'm going to try those gummi squares next. the quest for libido continues!

OP
C

Combie

jus d'orange said:
Combie - thanks for this thread. and congrats/good luck with university! Are you doing anything with carrots/bamboo for your gut? I was super constipated in my low carb days, and the advent of sugar and carrots has been a godsend there as far as formed stools.

also - I dropped cannabis after reading another post you had in a different thread. libido up after that - I'm going to try those gummi squares next. the quest for libido continues!
OJ - thanks and no problems mate, this thread is the best thing I ever did. So so useful to be able to go bck and reflect on your feelings, compare days etc. Glad I inspired you in some way, that ***t really can get a hold of you. I see that more clearly than ever now, not that i didnt know. No haven't been doing carrot, should be. Going to.

Had the most sound sleep I've had in ages, a 3 snoozer. Dreams!! Where have you been?
1/8th grain

OP
C

Combie

Thursday 20th December - 8.00am

Feel no better on the 1/8th grain. All it has served to do is make my joints hurt. Suddenly feel arthritic in my fingers, wrist and knees. I wonder why though? This has to be a T4 thing, T3 always had the opposite effect, immediately decreased joint pain.

I have not had the chirpyness so far, perhaps the combo of T3 and Preg are the key there? Preg alone yesterday didnt do much in that respect. One things for sure, if all im going to get is joint pain, theres no point flogging this particular dead horse.

Money is my limiting factor here. Im skint. all i want is some T3, Pregnenolone and a couple of keys of powdered gelatin! Santa, you listening?

:)

Ray-Z

Combie said:
Thanks man. I was going to do Biomedical Science, but they shifted the goalposts criteria wise and set me back at least a year.

:(

Combie said:
So I enquirer about Bsc Herbal Medicine and bang - accepted in principle on the spot. Not looking forward to the nutrition module though, best keep my mouth shut!

:lol:

Combie to professor after 1st nutrition lecture: "Let me count all the ways in which you are WRONG..."

OP
C

Combie

Ray-Z said:
Combie said:
Thanks man. I was going to do Biomedical Science, but they shifted the goalposts criteria wise and set me back at least a year.

:(

Combie said:
So I enquirer about Bsc Herbal Medicine and bang - accepted in principle on the spot. Not looking forward to the nutrition module though, best keep my mouth shut!

:lol:

Combie to professor after 1st nutrition lecture: "Let me count all the ways in which you are WRONG..."
Yeah its going to be interesting! Ive a feeling its going to be more vegan centred than anything. Definitely not going to be Peat is it? :lol:
Ill just tell them what they want to hear. No other way.

OP
C

Combie

9.45am

Had some white rice, butter and an egg for breakfast, simply because it was better than not eating. The exact same meal that i had yesterday lunch without digestive issues. I eat rice almost everyday without problems. Now i feel bloated, uncomfortable and have that brick-in-gut feeling that inspired my bowel purge adventure. Difference between then and now..? Thiroyd. Damn you. My vision has decreased again, blurry and poor focus, peripheral vision to ***t. Thats bacteria getting at my rice, because my digestive system has effectively shut down it seems. Any solid food has seemed to do this while on thiroyd. Charlie take note fella.

OP
C

Combie

12.00pm

I think there is something to the probiotic enema. When i can actually get a stool out, its well formed and solid, unlike the skittery mess i used to pass. The gut probs ive had with Thiroyd have hampered this somewhat but its still encouraging.

My thoughts on the Thiroyd...

You take 1/8th of a grain which is 1.125mcg of T3, 4.75 mcg of T4
You cant maybe convert T4 that well
You have enough T3 for what? an hour max? But TSH is inhibited for how long?
So in the time between you using up the T3 from the supplement, and secreting far less T3, if any
You are then reliant on the T4, which you cant convert.
You become hypothyroid
Your gut stalls.
You cant digest your food.

You need T3

I look back to sundays post. I had rice and ribeye, but no problems, BECAUSE, i was still using the T3 i had taken. Later that day, agony and trapped wind from less, more easily digested food.

Thoughts please.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
jus d'orange said:

jus, congrats!!

Combie, I dunno man about the T3 and T4 situation. I do know your logging is awesome though. Thinking about doing the same in depth thing for myself soon.

OP
C

Combie

Charlie its so helpful to reflect on previous experiences. Immensely so. Glad you like my logs !! :rolling

Thats never gonna get old is it? lol

Hope someone can chime in with some ray quotes on what ive been saying re T3 and T4, i know ive heard this, but where, where where? Which podcast, which article?

OP
C

Combie

Think Coke is going to be an emergency backup, makes my mouth taste and feel like Gandhi's flip flop, requiring immediate teeth brushing

OP
C

Combie

4.00pm

Well something interesting has just happened, graphic poo talk alert.

Really really needed to go, not the runs kind of must poo now, but in no uncertain terms one was ready.

Good volume of poo more than in ages.
Solid but more soft than the little ones ive been doing.
Absolutely foul stench.
Now, whenever ive had a poo that bad smelling, actually i dont think ive ever had one that foul smelling, it has been loose, half diarrhoea, half pebble dash. LOts of water.
This is significant i think because clearly thats been in there a long time and was something irritating, hence the smell. But it was not forced out with a load of water - suggesting that serotonin wasnt as key a player as it used to be. Why? New bacteria im guessing/hoping.

OP
C

Combie

Just found about a pound of gelatin in my sports bag. Yay! Go Santa! don't forget the pregnenolone tho dude I've been a good boy :)

OP
C

Combie

8.00pm

Other than the sugar in my coffee and 500ml Coke didnt eat from about 11.30ish to 7pm. Started with the urinating thing. Went away after eating dinner - imo got to be water loss from using up glycogen, but open to suggestion.

Joint pain has subsided, but still have a bit of a sore throat, like my Thyroid gland is working its **** off. Either that or ive just got a sore throat, but similar sort of discomfort to when i was abusing T3.

Had sweet potatoes, greens and tilapia fillet with loads of butter and salt. Feel like the guy off the ready brek adverts, glowing.

going to eat a sweet potato every day for next 5 days, so a week in total. Theres the barest hint of yelllow in one of my calluses. Will compare after a week. No Thiroyd now. Done.

No anxiety today, but still a bit impatient. Cant wait for some pregnenolone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals