Spellbreaker’s Ascending Muscle Solitarium - A Peatybuilding Video Log

rr1

Cool log and really enjoyed the videos. Looking forward to future posts

Some things that have helped me break through a bit of a plateau in the gym lately are:
-Upping dose of Vitamin D/K2, feels very androgenic
-Gelatin, trying to get 3-5 grams glycine a day
-1 teaspoon of baking soda before working out
-And making sure to breathe through my nose only
-Drinking OJ during workout
-Cascara once or twice a week
-Lotsss of milk

Edit:
Some ideas to help with digesting the milk.
-Add 1 tablespoon of normal milk to a cup of lactose free milk every day, increasing slowly over a few months
-Try a different milk brand. some milks are just terrible
-Carrot salad or antibiotics, or a sort of probiotic that Hans mentioned in his latest article
-Also, Danny Roddy mentioned in a podcast that he knows a man who tried 200 mg progest-e for a while, and it was the only thing out of everything he had tried that fixed a milk allergy

Last edited:
OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

morning wood and no "libido" during the day is what you want. Unless you mean that a flirting girl won't make you warm or that you have no desire for your girlfriend.
So no libido during day and high in the morning correlates to high T and low estrogen?
Definitely got very warm when a girl flirted with me.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

Cool log and really enjoyed the videos. Looking forward to future posts

Some things that have helped me break through a bit of a plateau in the gym lately are:
-Upping dose of Vitamin D/K2, feels very androgenic
-Gelatin, trying to get 3-5 grams glycine a day
-1 teaspoon of baking soda before working out
-And making sure to breathe through my nose only
-Drinking OJ during workout
-Cascara once or twice a week
-Lotsss of milk

Edit:
Some ideas to help with digesting the milk.
-Add 1 tablespoon of normal milk to a cup of lactose free milk every day, increasing slowly over a few months
-Try a different milk brand. some milks are just terrible
-Carrot salad or antibiotics, or a sort of probiotic that Hans mentioned in his latest article
-Also, Danny Roddy mentioned in a podcast that he knows a man who tried 200 mg progest-e for a while, and it was the only thing out of everything he had tried that fixed a milk allergy
Thanks really appreciate the feedback and info.

I was just about to order more D3/K2 from idealabs (+ a bunch of other stuff).
For gelatin I’ve been making broth 1/2 times a week, might have to up it but man it’s a lot of work so maybe gelatin sup would be good idd.
OJ season just ended so I’m drinking coke during workouts now, feels pretty decent.
Will definitely have a look at cascarra.

Great tips for milk digestion there…
Been trying Hans‘s egg smoothie with banana and milk and sometimes I take like 2 a day and I got 0 diarreah so it seems something is working.

200mg of progest-e for how long? I think the maximum I’ve tried is 20mg a day now.
What could be potential the side effects of taking that much progesterone?

rr1

200mg of progest-e for how long? I think the maximum I’ve tried is 20mg a day now.
I guess up to a week. It's dose dependant, you may have no side effects at all. It could have a sedating effect, but you are taking DHEA so that will counter any anti-libido effects, even as little as 5mg DHEA a day. Haidut has talked about men using 200mg and completely fixing any high estrogen problems. And here is where Danny mentions it
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f06rVi8iXfI&t=5613s

rei

So no libido during day and high in the morning correlates to high T and low estrogen?
Definitely got very warm when a girl flirted with me.
i think high estrogen makes you horny for no reason and T makes you capable when appropriate. Morning wood is just a sign that your autonomous nervous system works correctly during the night, probably from high T or low cortisol, as this is probably the most common obvious effect people get from tribulus which has those effects.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

i think high estrogen makes you horny for no reason and T makes you capable when appropriate. Morning wood is just a sign that your autonomous nervous system works correctly during the night, probably from high T or low cortisol, as this is probably the most common obvious effect people get from tribulus which has those effects.
Awesome, that's favorable to hear

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

I guess up to a week. It's dose dependant, you may have no side effects at all. It could have a sedating effect, but you are taking DHEA so that will counter any anti-libido effects, even as little as 5mg DHEA a day. Haidut has talked about men using 200mg and completely fixing any high estrogen problems. And here is where Danny mentions it
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f06rVi8iXfI&t=5613s

Wow I might have to try this...

OccamzRazer

Good stuff brother! Creative to do video logs. I like your perspective on training.

This is just my 2 cents, but IMO random bursts of higher libido aren't necessarily a bad thing. I don't think estrogen is their only potential cause. Just more energy to transmute to a worthy task lol.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

Good stuff brother! Creative to do video logs. I like your perspective on training.

This is just my 2 cents, but IMO random bursts of higher libido aren't necessarily a bad thing. I don't think estrogen is their only potential cause. Just more energy to transmute to a worthy task lol.
Transmuting the focus towards worthy tasks has been the theme the past few weeks so you're spot on.

Days go by without feeling the urge to bust and it's actually nice.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

Working on some stuff. Been busy with crypto.
Will have new videos out soon-ish.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

[Small update]:
The stack seems to be starting to kick in.

I've become a bit leaner and have been able to increase my bench weekly.
Today I did 95kg (209lbs) for 5 reps, which is a PR for me.
It felt so easy I did another set.
100kg x5 next week if I feel this good again.

I'm putting crypto aside for the moment and will be posting a new videos starting this Friday.
Every Friday.

Here's a shirtless mirror selfie from 2 months ago and today. Looks a bit more androgenic.
IMG_20210726_155453__03__01.jpg

IMG_20210928_161059.jpg

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals