An Orison Of Combie

OP
C

Combie

Chocolate orange gummi squares. Same recipe, but added cocoa powder. Needs tweaking a bit, but, how you say...DAYUM!!!!

OP
C

Combie

jus d'orange said:
that sounds AWESOME. are you using great lakes? or just store bought plain gelatin?

Plain old beef gelatin. Great lakes is a bit expensive for me. Not certain i can justify paying double for a fancy can.
When money becomes right, will compare and contrast

OP
C

Combie

8.00am 21st December

Was woken early by my lift to work shifting the goalposts on me. Woke feeling woozy, cold and with gurgling belly, greasy skin and poor eyesight. Seems sweet pots are inconsistent in the amount of cooking required to make them safe like white potatoes. 30 mins upped to 45mins for tonight.

Laid in bed last night felt a familiar twinge in my chest. Realised i was feeling tense, and had negative thoughts on my mind like righting old wrongs etc.. Hello anxiety. Did you have a nice break? I did. 100x 100mg pregnenolone ordered. Not a case of budgeting for it, it my medicine and i need it. Hopefully itll be here before xmas, but not paying any attention to "1st class mail" at this time of year. Or ever really! Going to try and score some T3 off a man who knows a man...Im not feeling depressed or disheartened though. I know what needs to be done, and thats the difference. Im still much friendlier than before, but the dark clouds have gathered a little. Havent been tempted to smoke weed, so thats good, but nicotine has wormed its way back in fully. Wasnt really planning to stop then anyway. Jan 2nd has been earmarked for quitting, so no matter, it will be done, and i have some medicine that really does work for that.

On the plus side, the world doesnt appear to have exploded! :D

OP
C

Combie

Haha it did that to me too, i had to retype my last entry. Here we go i was thinking!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Sorry guys, it happens sometimes. Usually late at night is when they do the upgrades and stuff so maybe that's what happened.

Ray-Z

Charlie said:
Sorry guys, it happens sometimes. Usually late at night is when they do the upgrades and stuff so maybe that's what happened.

It was no problem at all, Charlie, and I did not mean to complain. I just thought it was hilarious that the site went down immediately after I read Combie's post about the end of the world. :mrgreen:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Oh that was my master plan to make you think you were the last one left on earth. :lol:

OP
C

Combie

9.00pm

Worst day in a while. Been irritable, snappy, generally stressed over nothing. Think a few days are needed for my Thyroid gland to get back up to some sort of speed as have no energy. Gut been playing me up all day no doubt because of the under cooked sweet pots. Think the gelatin might be playing me up, but will re-investigate tomorrow. Think the jelly squares need tweaking but hard to tell if its actually contributing to this. Eating ***t food today - bacon and egg sandwiches main culprit and clearly adding to my woes. Too tempting when they are free and I'm skint. Really difficult at work as the only time I technicaly could have access to the cookers I am on duty. Going to get a note from the doctor saying I have special dietary requirements so work can't argue. Doubt they will considering my sick record due to gut probs, but no one will believe a word i say, they will only believe a doctors note. Very difficult to Peat at work, OJ just doesn't satisfy me, I need proper freshly cooked meals and whats on offer is just sickening really in more ways than one. Got two weeks off now so things will be technically easier, but with Xmas and new year I feel consistency will be a problem. A good experience on the whole though, despite being essentially back to square one, well not quite square one, maybe square 2 or 3. I've learned a lot recently.

Purging with mag oxide tonight, I know that's effective. Cascara just doesn't work for me it seems. Just want this out of me now.

Sweet pots steamed for 50 mins does the trick. My greasy scalp seems to have disappeared in three hours or so. I am warm again, they definitely are a double edged sword though anyone thinking about eating them ought to be sure that that are super cooked.

CallusWatch: no change in amount or hue of yellow calluses.

J

j.

I thought I'd just mention that yesterday by accident I consumed a lot of carotene in the form of cantaloupe juice. I didn't get calluses but felt like ***t all night.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Combie, I find it is definitely and up and down process but it seems the the ups tend to get higher.

From what I am understanding, caratone doesnt seem like its going to help and most likely actually hurt.

OP
C

Combie

j. said:
I thought I'd just mention that yesterday by accident I consumed a lot of carotene in the form of cantaloupe juice. I didn't get calluses but felt like ***t all night.
I don't think carotene is making me feel ***t. Feeding the bacteria, withdrawing from Thiroyd, and running out of pregnenolone are my problems. Actually feel much better after my meal, but last night I really should have cooked those sweet pots longer. How much cantaloupe did you juice? Did you strain it?

J

j.

Combie said:
j. said:
I don't think carotene is making me feel ***t. Feeding the bacteria, withdrawing from Thiroyd, and running out of pregnenolone are my problems. Actually feel much better after my meal, but last night I really should have cooked those sweet pots longer. How much cantaloupe did you juice? Did you strain it?

Somebody else did it, didn't strain it. I just tasted a bit and it was delicious. I think I had like half a liter. But I don't have very good thyroid function, someone else might tolerate it more.

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
Combie, I find it is definitely and up and down process but it seems the the ups tend to get higher.

From what I am understanding, caratone doesnt seem like its going to help and most likely actually hurt.
Charlie my first two nights eating sweet pots were in complete contrast to one another. First night, woke next morning with no skin grease at all, flat, quiet gut, and much improved vision. 2nd night, woke in morning with greasy skin bad gut and ***t vision. The difference is clear and not cooking them long enough ticks all the boxes - fed bacteria give me skin grease and undercooked pots don't give up the A so well. If cooked properly I think their beneficial, at least for me. Keeping an eye in the calluses to ascertain how much is too much.

How are you anyway dude?

OP
C

Combie

j. said:
Combie said:
j. said:

Somebody else did it, didn't strain it. I just tasted a bit and it was delicious. I think I had like half a liter. But I don't have very good thyroid function, someone else might tolerate it more.
I think my problems are not related to impaired thyroid gland function, they are downstream, in my liver. Not converting T4 and supplementing Thiroyd was making me depend on T4.

Does sound tasty!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Doing ok man. Got my first nights good sleep in about a week last night. The B6 is finally wearing off I guess.

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
Doing ok man. Got my first nights good sleep in about a week last night. The B6 is finally wearing off I guess.
Good stuff man, I've been sleeping like a log on opium since i came off the Thiroyd. Can't get enough sleep. Got my son over tonight so that's gonna be an early start. Saturday, I'm gonna sleep for England!

B6? Never taken it as a standalone supp

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yeh, supposed to help with stress. Also, with dream recall. Only thing is, I was dreaming all freaking night and constantly waking up from the dreams, it was pretty crappy.

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
Yeh, supposed to help with stress. Also, with dream recall. Only thing is, I was dreaming all freaking night and constantly waking up from the dreams, it was pretty crappy.
Yeah I remember you saying now. Were u waking with an adrenaline rush?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals