An Orison Of Combie

OP
C

Combie

Re: Clearing the intestinal slate log

Logging my actions thoughts and feelings here has had a huge cathartic effect on me. I would recommend anybody struggling with internalised issues to try it.

This log is going to go way beyond the scope of my gut clearing experiment. With that in mind, Charlie, would you mind changing the title of the thread to "An Orison of Combie"?

Thanks

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Done.

OP
C

Combie

Re: Clearing the intestinal slate log

Charlie said:
I tried a very tiny bit, I tried a huge dose, and I tried many different times. All with the same outcome, stress hormones raised through the roof.
Weird. Shows how individual we all are..

OP
C

Combie

5.00pm

approx 11 hrs since taking Thiroyd.

Energy up,
Temperature up (or seems so, feel nice and toasty, had to take a jumper off and unbutton my coat while walking outside)
Tired, but more like genuine tiredness, not overwhelming fatigue

and guess what?

Young Combie has had a poo all on his own! What a clever boy! It wasnt much, but it was something! :rockout

Learning all the time... ;)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I scanned thought but did not see it. How much pregnenolone are you taking?

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
I scanned thought but did not see it. How much pregnenolone are you taking?
50mg a day atm, was on that twice a day, because thought it was affecting my sleep... :oops:

Sorry, what did you scan through?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It seemed to make it harder to sleep for me. I have taken a real small dose today to see what happens.

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
It seemed to make it harder to sleep for me. I have taken a real small dose today to see what happens.

I think its more effective early for my anxiety early on in the day, but between that, gelatin and bicarb, theres a recipe for enhanced libido. Once i get some money im buying bulk of gelatin and pregnenolone. Cant seem to find a UK stockist for the preg powder tho... Anyone?? This is going to be a big staple of mine.

Keep us posted on the preg Charlie mate..

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Gummy squares are in the fridge. Need to find a GF and fast. :lol:

No bad results of pregnenolone today, but like I said it was a very small dose.

I guess I should take this over to my thread. OOPS! Dang brain fog I tell ya.

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
Gummy squares are in the fridge. Need to find a GF and fast. :lol:

No bad results of pregnenolone today, but like I said it was a very small dose.

I guess I should take this over to my thread. OOPS! Dang brain fog I tell ya.

Well i know a couple of ladies who are always game Charlie...Im sure you know Palmela Handerson and Rosa Knuckles :lol:

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
Dang brain fog I tell ya.
I you werent so brain fogged you would refer to it as cognitive im.. cognitive de..... DAMN YOU BRAIN FOG!!! :D

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Combie said:
Well i know a couple of ladies who are always game Charlie...Im sure you know Palmela Handerson and Rosa Knuckles :lol:

Bahumbug! I want a GF for Christmas! :lol:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Combie said:
Charlie said:

I think its more effective early for my anxiety early on in the day, but between that, gelatin and bicarb, theres a recipe for enhanced libido. Once i get some money im buying bulk of gelatin and pregnenolone. Cant seem to find a UK stockist for the preg powder tho... Anyone?? This is going to be a big staple of mine.

How much baking soda are you taking?

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
Combie said:

Bahumbug! I want a GF for Christmas! :lol:
How long you been single Charlie?

4 months, 4 days and counting here...

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
Combie said:
Charlie said:

How much baking soda are you taking?
About half a tsp

OP
C

Combie

I have found that if you put a big pinch of bicarb in your OJ, then top it up with hot water, the OJ is much more palatable, especially on a winters morning. The neutralising of the acid makes it better for your teeth too.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Half a tsp a day?

Also, when you ate the gummy squares, did you eat them all? The reason I ask is because I am wondering if its the sugar that is helping so much. There was a guy that wrote Danny Roddy and he took 1 cup of sugar a day and greatly improved in whatever was ailing him. And then, I see that Chemi ate the entire thing of gummy squares and also had really good results. Just wondering if maybe our livers are so bogged down, that it needs all that sugar to get going. Or some other kind of process that needs all that sugar. Ann, from ark of wellness does a ton of sugar, and she says it helps her. Her good friend, Dodie, I think her name is, cant remember right now. But she is close to Ray Peat personally and is also some kind of nutritionist, and she does at least 1 cup of sugar a day. Sooooooooo, its got me thinking. Maybe a massive sugar injection is needed to overcome all the stress etc we are dealing with. Maybe, a massive sugar ingestion log is needed!

OP
C

Combie

Charlie said:
Half a tsp a day?

Also, when you ate the gummy squares, did you eat them all? The reason I ask is because I am wondering if its the sugar that is helping so much. There was a guy that wrote Danny Roddy and he took 1 cup of sugar a day and greatly improved in whatever was ailing him. And then, I see that Chemi ate the entire thing of gummy squares and also had really good results. Just wondering if maybe our livers are so bogged down, that it needs all that sugar to get going. Or some other kind of process that needs all that sugar. Ann, from ark of wellness does a ton of sugar, and she says it helps her. Her good friend, Dodie, I think her name is, cant remember right now. But she is close to Ray Peat personally and is also some kind of nutritionist, and she does at least 1 cup of sugar a day. Sooooooooo, its got me thinking. Maybe a massive sugar injection is needed to overcome all the stress etc we are dealing with. Maybe, a massive sugar ingestion log is needed!
Half a tsp at a time. Think the only thing to stop you is bowel tolerance, which isnt the worst thing to consider at the moment.

I thought it was the sugar, but by comparison;

1 cup OJ+1/2 cup sugar = 125g sugar
2 litres OJ = 208g sugar

I drank 2 litres OJ the other night in six hours, but ive done that in less time without a hint of activity down below.

I also had the feeling once big time after making a seafood soup (no oysters though) made with a thick stock made from chicken feet. No sugar in there.

Gelatin + Zinc ftw?

OP
C

Combie

Also re bicarb. I noticed once id had about a tsp of bicarb, then went out and drank maybe 3 bottles cider. Major stirrings. Quite uncomfortable as i was having a deep discuusion about english literature with a male colleague, but my piece did not care, it wanted action.

Haha that doesnt read so good...it didnt want action with my colleague!!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals