Thiamine and body temp?

Hysteric

After reading a thread here about SIBO and thiamine deficiency I decided to see if my long standing gut issues would resolve with B1. So I had some left over Amoxicillin labeled Augmentin that I took half a tablet of last night (875mg x 1/2) with 500 mg of B1 and followed that up today with another half and 1000mg of B1.

What is striking after a day and a half is that for the longest time I have struggled to get to my body temp up 37.5 degrees no matter how much T3 or T3/T4 I took in a day even @ 200 mcg or 1 Cynoplus taken quarterly during the day.

How does a B1 deficiency affect body temp?

unsubscribed

After reading a thread here about SIBO and thiamine deficiency I decided to see if my long standing gut issues would resolve with B1. So I had some left over Amoxicillin labeled Augmentin that I took half a tablet of last night (875mg x 1/2) with 500 mg of B1 and followed that up today with another half and 1000mg of B1.

What is striking after a day and a half is that for the longest time I have struggled to get to my body temp up 37.5 degrees no matter how much T3 or T3/T4 I took in a day even @ 200 mcg or 1 Cynoplus taken quarterly during the day.

How does a B1 deficiency affect body temp?
There is plenty of good info in the below thread :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals