Cold hands and lower mood at evening and night

Green Dot

I've been supplementing cynoplus for a few months. I wasn't taking it very seriously as my doses varied between the days. Usually, I took about half a grain a day to maybe 1 or 2 at most.

I've noticed that my pulse + temp consistently decrease at night. Does this call for supplementation at night?

So, my dosing could possibly look like .5 a grain during breakfast and another .5 before bedtime?

I usually wake up with some adrenaline and my pulse rises to about 75-80 after breakfast with warm extremities and a pleasurable mood.

redsun

I've been supplementing cynoplus for a few months. I wasn't taking it very seriously as my doses varied between the days. Usually, I took about half a grain a day to maybe 1 or 2 at most.

I've noticed that my pulse + temp consistently decrease at night. Does this call for supplementation at night?

So, my dosing could possibly look like .5 a grain during breakfast and another .5 before bedtime?

I usually wake up with some adrenaline and my pulse rises to about 75-80 after breakfast with warm extremities and a pleasurable mood.
No. Your pulse and temps are supposed to drop at night. This is a necessary thing that happens as your body prepares to transition to sleep.

exile

I agree with the above answer. Ray says

“Your lowest temperature should be at night, but the stress hormones can cause your waking temperature to be higher than the midday temperature. Pulse rate should follow the same pattern, rising with breakfast, and staying above 80/minute during the day.” He mentions pulse rate at 85 other places and has said “For the last 35 years I have tried to keep it averaging a little over 90.”

I also really do not think it is advisable to taking varying doses of cynoplus. Pretty much everyone says to stick with a dose for two weeks or longer and then reassess and up the dose if you need to and then two weeks and reassess again. I think it would be okay to play around with it like that if it was straight t3, but not t4/t3 combo.

TheSir

No. Your pulse and temps are supposed to drop at night. This is a necessary thing that happens as your body prepares to transition to sleep.
Vasoconstriction and moodiness are not part of any circadian phase. If OP's extremities get cold at night this does signify a problem of one kind or another. Chances are OP needs to eat more since he is using a metabolic stimulant.

redsun

Vasoconstriction and moodiness are not part of any circadian phase. If OP's extremities get cold at night this does signify a problem of one kind or another. Chances are OP needs to eat more since he is using a metabolic stimulant.
Well I answered his question on whether he should take T3 before bed. Which he definitely shouldn't because temp and pulse are supposed to drop at night. As for the cold extremities and moodiness sure he probably needs to eat more. That might help. Unless of course he is dependent on taking T3 for boosting his mood and without it his mood worsens. Which tends to be what happens with stimulants, they cause a elevated mood and baseline can feel like a depressed mood.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals