Supplementing Thyroid - AGAIN, SORRY!

scarlettsmum

Husband and myself have been tracking pulse and basal temps and before and after breakfast and lunch/ afternoon temps and it doesn't look great. Quite a dive compared to the summer. It's either over 35 or very low 36 and sometimes after lunch I manage 36.6 or near to that number. My pulse upon waking and throughout the day is always between 71-78 and my husbands is usually 51-55 upon waking, rising to around 70 throughout the day.

The trend for our pulse and temperature is that both numbers go up after eating.
I have cholesterol 5 which is sufficient for supplementing thyroid, my husband is a needlephobic, so he has no idea.

We have tyromix at home and are keen to get started. My husband took two drops today and his temperature rose by 0.3 degree within 30 mins of application but no noticeable effects otherwise, perhaps thermometer inaccuracy or low dose.

How do you get started on this?
When do you measure temperature? Is it away from food so that you can make sure it is the thyroid that raised it? I'm sure this has been discussed millions times before on this forum so please send me a link to how to manual.
Is it a good idea for my husband to take thyroid if he doesn't know his cholesterol level? He tries to drink lots of sweet juices such as orange, apple, grape.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals