Cold Hands And Feet In The Afternoon

Orangeyouglad

I've been trying to figure out why around 1-5pm I get icy cold hands and feet.

I also seem to get irregular heartbeats and shallower breathing, almost like I'm subconsciously holding my breath.

I seem to get extra stressed around this time, sometimes wanting to take a nap. When I do, I usually have nightmares and wake up feeling shaky.

In the morning, I wake up warm and pleasant, eat breakfast every day with a cup of coffee with gelatin, coconut oil, taurine, and honey and usually a smaller lunch.

What do you think this is? Blood sugar issues? Adrenaline? Cortisol? I've tried eating and it doesn't seem to change much.

Vinny

I've been trying to figure out why around 1-5pm I get icy cold hands and feet.

I also seem to get irregular heartbeats and shallower breathing, almost like I'm subconsciously holding my breath.

I seem to get extra stressed around this time, sometimes wanting to take a nap. When I do, I usually have nightmares and wake up feeling shaky.

In the morning, I wake up warm and pleasant, eat breakfast every day with a cup of coffee with gelatin, coconut oil, taurine, and honey and usually a smaller lunch.

What do you think this is? Blood sugar issues? Adrenaline? Cortisol? I've tried eating and it doesn't seem to change much.
My cold feet and hands are almost always a result of underfeeding.
Another culprit is coffee.

OP
Orangeyouglad

Orangeyouglad

My cold feet and hands are almost always a result of underfeeding.
Another culprit is coffee.

Both crossed my mind. Eating lunch doesn’t fix it, but maybe because it’s already reached a certain level by that point.

Vinny

Both crossed my mind. Eating lunch doesn’t fix it, but maybe because it’s already reached a certain level by that point.
I just eat till I get warm. Nothing else does the job like food. And my favorite thermogenic macro is meat.