How I Stopped Aspirin Bleeding (for Now)

LemonT

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share my experience with you about aspirin.

I always bled from aspirin. Didn't matter what I tried.

Then I bought Healthnatura's 20mg K2 maybe about 2 months. Used it on and off for a while but then started using it everyday with the hot chocolate milk I drink before bed. I take the K2 apart with oil. 1 drop only. Ive used coconut oil and cocoa butter and I let it sit in my mouth for about 10 min so that I can break the fat down. I got that idea from natedawgs blog and I decided to use it since mct oil always gave me the runs. I guess "breaking it down" works for me at least.

Then I went on a regimen of B1, B2 and Niacinamide. B1 HCI and B2 Riboflavin are from Swanson. 100mg capsules for both. The Niacinamide is in powder form from pure bulk. Take about 150 mgs per serving.

Again I got the idea from Natedawg. The idea was to lower iron in my body.

The first 3 days I took about 1 tablet of b1 every 4 hours or with meals and took the b2 with first and second meals. Also took the B3 with the first 2 meals. Then backed off because I was starting to feel off.

After that I just took a pill of of b1 and b2 with first meal along with 150 mgs of niacinamide. If I have another meal especially if its with refined flour and other unpeaty things I take the B vitamins. I guess as insurance. Its all experimentation. The idea is for B1 and 2 to bind to iron.

After about 2 week I decided to try aspirin again. I have a tablet splitter so i split it 4 ways and consume.

The first day no bleeding. The next day again no bleeding. Then I added a second tablet. No bleeding.

This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I always bled and had to drop it even though I felt the benefits of aspirin.

BTW my diet is far from "ideal". I'm dealing with life and just change 1 or 2 things at a time. Lots of starches and puffs but I take E and eat a carrot salad almost every night to counteract everything. That and the b vitamins and now the aspirin. Little by little. Sorry for the long post but i felt the need to provide context. I'm skimping on a few details but I plan on sharing more.

Hope all this helps someone. And thank you all for me helping me especially haidut and natedawg. And everyone else.

Any questions just ask. I may be a little slow to respond but I will.

Kelly

This is awesome info! I just ordered a bunch of the Bs in individual powders, with the plan to make my own low dose b complex. I'm also starting daily aspirin. I've never had external bleeding from aspirin, but am prone to ulcers, so hopefully this will help. Thanks for sharing.

Niacinamide 100mg with aspirin. I take 1g at a time dissolved in hit water

The big win was rubbing k2 in coconut oil on my skin. Once a day when I take aspirin. For the first time no bleeding and no stomach issues at all.

The niacinamide oral with Aspirin and the K2 topical is what made it perfect. Oral K2 never helped.

YourUniverse

I take k2, but I still wake up with dried nasal blood. It seems to happen for at least a few days after taking even a single aspirin. I also take vitamin E every few days.

Is iron overload what causes the aspirin bleeding? I gave blood for the first time a few days ago and plan to do it multiple times per year henceforth.

Also, what actually CAUSES the bleeding? Like, does aspirin create mini scratches along the GI tract? Why does my nose specifically tend to bleed (lightly)? Or if its bleeding in the nose, is it also bleeding elsewhere internally?

ddjd

I don't know how it works but lugols iodine completely stopped my stomach soreness from aspirin.

But so did minocycline.

I think it's something to do with high Estrogen

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals