2 New Important Aspirin Learnings

chispas

I used to have stomach upset and rectal bleeding.

Now that's gone.

New improved aspirin protocol:

1. i put 3 plain aspirin tablets in a glass that is already wetted (with 1/4 teaspoon of water)

2. add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda

3. add 100mg or so of niacinamide THIS IS NEW FOR ME

4. add very hot water

5. stir then add cold water

6. dissolve 1 to 2 tablespoons of collagen and drink

No upset stomach.

Now the next part. I put 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil on a spoon, add about 5mg or 10mg of K2 MK4, stir and dissolve. Add a few drops of vitamin E oil and stir, and rub on my stomach.

This has been totally effective at preventing a trace of bleeding or any issues whatever in terms of blood or bruising. I think the topical K2 is very effective but the oral K2 wasn't being absorbed well for some reason.

What is the total dose of the aspirin?

x-ray peat

Not so fast cowboy. I would too think the context is clear, but the lively debate was exactly about whether or not to drink the sediment vs the liquid part. If that is any indication of the advice being dispensed here, and I think it very well may be, then god help us all.
Serious question; if you think the advice on this forum is so dangerous or bad why are you even here?

x-ray peat

So the recipe is to make an aspirine tea!
And throw away the leaves...
Yes this would work with most pills as long as the active ingredient is soluble in water. The cellulose and other binders are typically not soluble and will settle out.

milk_lover

I think if you let your stomach adjust to Aspirin with food, you won't have big problems.. I have been doing aspirin almost daily for the past two years with zero side effects!

Elysium

I think if you let your stomach adjust to Aspirin with food, you won't have big problems.. I have been doing aspirin almost daily for the past two years with zero side effects!

Also tossing the water and eating the sediment? ;)

But Seriously now, how much and what positives?

milk_lover

Also tossing the water and eating the sediment? ;)

But Seriously now, how much and what positives?
lol no I don't boil it; I just break a 500mg aspirin pill (European/Korean Bayer without so much bad fillers) with my teeth and grind it in my mouth and follow it by a drink or something... The trick is food and maybe coffee or soda that helps a lot with reducing any side effects, if there is any! So to answer your questions, 250mg a day and I feel just better with aspirin mentally and digestion-wise..

keith

For whatever it is worth, I get stomach pain if I drink dissolved aspirin in too warm a liquid, i.e., I couldn't dissolve it in tea, and drink it hot, without stomach pain. If you warm it up to help it dissolve, it might be helpful to let it cool down to room temperature before drinking it.

x-ray peat

For whatever it is worth, I get stomach pain if I drink dissolved aspirin in too warm a liquid, i.e., I couldn't dissolve it in tea, and drink it hot, without stomach pain. If you warm it up to help it dissolve, it might be helpful to let it cool down to room temperature before drinking it.
Acetylsalicylic acid, the active ingredient, is fairly soluble in water. 3 mg/mL (20 °C). How much aspirin are you trying to dissolve. A 325 mg pill would dissolve in under 1/2 cup of water.

Last edited:
OP
ecstatichamster
in my case I'm using Gericare which says it's only corn starch and ASA so it shouldn't be a problem consuming the residue either.

keith

Acetylsalicylic acid, the active ingredient, is fairly soluble in water. 3 mg/mL (20 °C). How much aspirin are you trying to dissolve. A 325 mg pill would dissolve in under 1/2 cup of water.

I normally just dissolve it cold myself, but noticed some of the other posters mentioned dissolving in warm or hot water, so just wanted to mention it, in case that was causing some people the issues they were attributing to the aspirin.

kayumochi

I usually take the "horse aspirin" crystals and when I take the pills I simply chew them well and have never had a problem.

x-ray peat

I normally just dissolve it cold myself, but noticed some of the other posters mentioned dissolving in warm or hot water, so just wanted to mention it, in case that was causing some people the issues they were attributing to the aspirin.
got it.

Ron J

Its been discussed that low dose aspirin/baby aspirin causes more blood thinning than larger doses. Is the blood thinning determined by the dose taken at once or the total in a day?

superhuman

@milk_lover interesting. Maybe i should try that as well. I currently dissolve the aspirin powder in hot water with sodium bicarb to not cause any upset. The biggest upset i have with aspirin is the bruising bit or maybe blood thinning. No matter how small dosage i take like 80 mg or 100 or 200mg i bruise very easy and i see the blood marks. Im a male also. Very strange, any suggestions to why that happens? even if i take a lot of K2 with it.

@ecstatichamster what K2 supplement are you using? have you tried both topical and oral if you have tried many? i also have tried K2 supplements and it does not seem to do much for my bruising easy/blood thinning even tho i take very small aspirin dosages. Im currently using haiduts K2 supplement

docall18

I use pure aspirin crystals. They dont seem to dissolve at all in plain water.

However add a little baking soda and they dissolve very well.

sladerunner69

I used to have stomach upset and rectal bleeding.

Now that's gone.

New improved aspirin protocol:

1. i put 3 plain aspirin tablets in a glass that is already wetted (with 1/4 teaspoon of water)

2. add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda

3. add 100mg or so of niacinamide THIS IS NEW FOR ME

4. add very hot water

5. stir then add cold water

6. dissolve 1 to 2 tablespoons of collagen and drink

No upset stomach.

Now the next part. I put 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil on a spoon, add about 5mg or 10mg of K2 MK4, stir and dissolve. Add a few drops of vitamin E oil and stir, and rub on my stomach.

This has been totally effective at preventing a trace of bleeding or any issues whatever in terms of blood or bruising. I think the topical K2 is very effective but the oral K2 wasn't being absorbed well for some reason.

Or you can just do like the cool cats and pop an aspirin tab after eating.

x-ray peat

I use pure aspirin crystals. They dont seem to dissolve at all in plain water.

However add a little baking soda and they dissolve very well.
That's interesting. Maybe aspirin takes a long time to dissolve in water to get to its saturation point of 3mg/ml. How much aspirin and how much water are you using? The baking soda will definitely increase the solubility so that sounds like a good idea to make sure everything is dissolved.

Last edited:

Dave Clark

The word decant typically means to remove sediments from a liquid and I would think it would be clear from the context of what you want to do but it's always good to clarify.

I do take issue with your last statement however, and would say that advice from this forum is generally much safer than a visit to your family doctor.
Correct. You don't decant wine, drink the sediment and throw out the wine.....