2 New Important Aspirin Learnings

Discussion in 'Aspirin' started by ecstatichamster, Jun 14, 2017.

1. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

I used to have stomach upset and rectal bleeding.

Now that's gone.

New improved aspirin protocol:

1. i put 3 plain aspirin tablets in a glass that is already wetted (with 1/4 teaspoon of water)

2. add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda

3. add 100mg or so of niacinamide THIS IS NEW FOR ME

4. add very hot water

5. stir then add cold water

6. dissolve 1 to 2 tablespoons of collagen and drink

No upset stomach.

Now the next part. I put 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil on a spoon, add about 5mg or 10mg of K2 MK4, stir and dissolve. Add a few drops of vitamin E oil and stir, and rub on my stomach.

This has been totally effective at preventing a trace of bleeding or any issues whatever in terms of blood or bruising. I think the topical K2 is very effective but the oral K2 wasn't being absorbed well for some reason.

2. Pompadour

Pompadour Member

Thank you for sharing! Very interesting.

3. burtlancast

burtlancast Member

How about plain old willow bark?

4. Drareg

Drareg Member

This article just came out recently.
    Aspirin 'major bleed' warning for over-75s - BBC News
    Below quote is the bones of it,the headline with below quote in mind reads-
    "Aspirin 'major bleed' warning for over-75s"

"The study followed 3,166 patients who had previously had a stroke or heart attack and were prescribed aspirin or similar blood-thinning drugs.

They found that, for patients aged under 65, the annual rate of disabling or fatal bleeds was less than 0.5% (around one person in every 200 people taking the medication).

Meanwhile, for people aged 75 to 84, this rose to three people having major bleeds in every 200"

Somebody told the British government aspirin extends lifespan and those over the age of 75 are on the increase driving up cost of pensions,polite way of insuring people die sooner ,the alarmists articles should increase.

5. Sheik

Sheik Member

So the aspirin becomes sodium aspirinate? Is it noticeably less effective than regular aspirin?

I also had stomach issues from regular aspirin.

6. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

looks good. Only thing I would humbly add from RP is that you can get rid of a lot of the aspirin binders/additives by dissolving it and decanting.
    @Sheik Ray said most of the stomach issues comes from swallowing aspirin whole. Dissolving it first should take care of any stomach problems.

7. OP
    ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Uhhhh...did you read my post?

8. Elysium

Elysium Member

By decanting you should specify which part to drink and which to toss. I recall not long ago even some senior members of this forum wrote that for years they had been drinking the sediment (starch and cellulose) and pouring out the liquid (salycic acid).

Goes to show you how dangerous it may be to take advice from this forum.

9. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

I just read your post again and nowhere do you say you are doing what I am suggesting to remove the aspirin binders and additives.

10. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

The word decant typically means to remove sediments from a liquid and I would think it would be clear from the context of what you want to do but it's always good to clarify.

I do take issue with your last statement however, and would say that advice from this forum is generally much safer than a visit to your family doctor.

11. Iceman2016

Iceman2016 Member

@ecstatichamster, thank you for sharing.

I used to have extreme stomach pain and burning whenever I tried taking regular aspirin. I was using a very clean generic brand with the fewest possible fillers/binders I could find. I was dissolving the tablet in warm water as well. However, if I had even a quarter tablet dissolved in a cup of warm water for two days in a row, I would start experiencing pain and it would last for at least the next two days.

Everything changed when I discovered Alka Seltzer. It has virtually no excipients and is bicarbonate buffered.

A glass of Alka Seltzer combined with a teaspoon or two of gelatin / collagen hydrolysate has never given my stomach any problems and I've been taking two tablets (one foil pouch) with gelatin every day as part of my evening ritual for the last six months or so.

I didn't know niacinamide was stomach protective against aspirin use. Maybe I'll start including 100mg as well.

I had been using vitamin K2 this whole time by taking a full dose of Estroban every day but I ran out a few months back and didn't notice any stomach issues since I stopped taking it. I'm going to try topical coconut oil/K2/Tocovit on my stomach as per your suggestion... just for fun. Maybe it will help with the 20lbs of fat I've gained (all in my midsection) since I discovered Peat's work :).

12. aarfai

aarfai Member

How much aspirin do you have daily?

13. OP
    ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

None some days. 2g or 3G other days.

14. yerrag

yerrag Member

How did you figure out how to deal with the upset stomach with this protocol? None of the ingredients, as I understand it, deal directly with an upset stomach. Pretty good alchemy.

15. Elysium

Elysium Member

Not so fast cowboy. I would too think the context is clear, but the lively debate was exactly about whether or not to drink the sediment vs the liquid part. If that is any indication of the advice being dispensed here, and I think it very well may be, then god help us all.

Aspirin: Testimonials, And Questions Answered

"I pour away the water at least twice, usually three times and only use the white powder on the bottom."

16. BenjaminBullock

BenjaminBullock Member

Source?

17. Xisca

Xisca Member

I was unsure too, because for many products, cleaning means to remove the bad stuff with water, and throw away the dirty water.
    Yes, advising is very delicate...
    Thanks to those who try!

18. Xisca

Xisca Member

Not so fast cowboy.... lol :rolling

19. Xisca

Xisca Member

So the recipe is to make an aspirine tea!
    And throw away the leaves...

20. DaveFoster

DaveFoster Member

I thought the same thing. No reading necessary, just go ahead and comment.