Good Ratio Of Aspirin To Baking Soda, Niacinamide, Glycine, Vit K?

RobL89

Trying to do this safely and avoid as much stomach upset as I can. Pooping acid all day is not my idea of fun. :)

Some say the glycine to aspirin ratio should be 1:2.

I know alka seltzer in my country contains 300mg aspirin for about 1800mg baking soda (and 900mg citric acid). That should be about 2/5 of a teaspoon baking soda per 300mg aspirin tablet. Sound about right?

How about niacinamide and vit K?

postman

Trying to do this safely and avoid as much stomach upset as I can. Pooping acid all day is not my idea of fun. :)

Some say the glycine to aspirin ratio should be 1:2.

I know alka seltzer in my country contains 300mg aspirin for about 1800mg baking soda (and 900mg citric acid). That should be about 2/5 of a teaspoon baking soda per 300mg aspirin tablet. Sound about right?

How about niacinamide and vit K?
Did you figure it out?

Lolinaa

I am sure you guys saw this, but just in case you didn't:

I saw it and I didn’t understand very well. Apparently aspirin can provoke even more inflammation and glycine should prevent this. What is the role of baking soda in this?

I do take aspirin every other day when I am closed to my periods. I thought just k2 was enough and I was about to advise it to my whole family. Thankfully I always wait and see how things work before pushing it to anybody.

postman

I saw it and I didn’t understand very well. Apparently aspirin can provoke even more inflammation and glycine should prevent this. What is the role of baking soda in this?

I do take aspirin every other day when I am closed to my periods. I thought just k2 was enough and I was about to advise it to my whole family. Thankfully I always wait and see how things work before pushing it to anybody.
His views on inflammation seem to differ quite a bit from Ray's views, he believes in EFAs and all of that jazz.

Lolinaa

His views on inflammation seem to differ quite a bit from Ray's views, he believes in EFAs and all of that jazz.

Ok. I see. I have just read a quote from ray on another thread about aspirin. He seems to think that on the contrary, aspirin will protect against stomach irritation... I don't mind having some gelatin at the same time though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals