A Wish For More Energy

Korven

The fact that my symptoms are worse in the morning and improve in the evening and late at night remains a mystery.
My breathing gets better, I feel more relaxed, more zen as the day progresses. My brain fog reduces to a minimum.
It generally gets better after 5PM.

I had the same thing for a couple of years, would always wake up feeling quite terrible and it would get slightly better as the day progressed. Not saying this is what is necessarily going on here but it is fairly common in CFS sufferers, see for instance: DISCUSSION: Why do we feel better at night?. I read somewhere that it could be related to low aldosterone (and cortisol?) levels in the morning which causes low blood volume. As the day progresses and you get some food/fluids in you, blood volume increases and brain fog and other symptoms dissipate.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I had the same thing for a couple of years, would always wake up feeling quite terrible and it would get slightly better as the day progressed. Not saying this is what is necessarily going on here but it is fairly common in CFS sufferers, see for instanc
Seems to me like CFS people are much more sicker than I am, they have higher levels of fatigue than I do. So I'm not sure it's a path worth exploring.

LastingJoy

@GreekDemiGod Hello,

you probably have suboptimal intakes of one or more nutrients, and you are potentially exposed to elements that reduce your hormones such as testosterone and DHT, especially considering that you have developed a "mild gyno",

For non-optimal energy levels and digestion, I recommend going walking as long as it is not unpleasant for you, spending long enlightened days, eating fresh and raw ripe fruit, good raw milk, exposing yourself in the sun, and also get up as soon as you wake up and you feel that you are no longer relaxed enough to go back to sleep, (ideally not too cold for milk and fruit), Experimenting with reducing refined sugars including honey and maple syrup, experimenting with reducing more concentrated fat sources such as cheese and animal fat, and reducing eggs and organs.

For the fearfull behavior, less ejaculation from masturbation, while increasing your energy.

For desire and erections, once you've increased your energy and digestion, eating enough good red meat

In my experience eating nutrious foods even if you eat way less calories can have a much more positive impact on energy, sexuel desire an pleasure , fearfull behaviors and all the things you listed

Most people here is in low in trace minerals, copper and others.

Fructose, lactose, high metabolics in general, even Calcium, if forced in high amounts, depletes traces. Many here notes gyno with t3, aspirin, and other pro-metabolics, I suspect this is due to the mineral depletion, and subsequent losing of sexual differentiation and robustness.

Add summer squash to a very simple oj and milk diet, a safe low sugar fruit with very high copper and zinc. It will change everything.

On the other hand, red meat and muscle meat in general, forces the system with too much iron, and very less copper, this will exasperate the problem.

crazypatriot

Seconded on the copper.

Copper is lost through sweat during exercise. Copper is also blocked by Zinc supplementation through increased metallothionein in the intestines, so any amount of zinc supplementation is going to decrease copper absorption. Id be wary if they are taken at the same time.

High dose vitamin C has also been implicated in blocking copper absorption.

Chris Masterjohn has a detailed analysis on copper here, it's very enlightening.

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5slz9TKu8zCQhRb96oggl2

Earlier in the thread it seemed like copper ameliorated your symptoms.

In the book "The Copper Revolution: Healing with Minerals", Jason Hommel challenges the copper daily limit recommendations by governments. He determines that 2-4mg of copper is not enough to correct deficiency, and suggests most people will benefit from 10+ mg a day.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Is this mold on my bathroom window?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 56
@crazypatriot

Hi, for me listening to the entire podcast would mean never leaving the house 😅, would you do me a favor to tell me what are the other essential cofactors to take with copper so that it is not toxic in the brain? are ceruloplasmin, vitamin A, zinc mentioned for example ? are toxicity and deficiency distinguished? and what form does it refer to?

Thank you!

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

It dawned on me that I got skinnier/ leaner in the past 1-2 years. I need to bulk again and hit harder in the gym.
Right now, I’m 170 lbs at 6ft, I just look too skinny in the gym mirror.

LastingJoy

It dawned on me that I got skinnier/ leaner in the past 1-2 years. I need to bulk again and hit harder in the gym.
Right now, I’m 170 lbs at 6ft, I just look too skinny in the gym mirror.
Hi, in my experience if a person has a high enough level of well being, they will not develop a "bulky" body, they will develop a relatively thin body compared to the bodies of fitness influencers who are often much more bulky and their muscles much rounder, a relatively thin, athletic body, with a high ratio of power and strength/relative to their weight, such as roy jones junior when he was young for example (if the person feels masculine), in this state a person has total satisfaction with his appearance.

I suggest you keep your focus on your health and well being with a bias towards a high degree of masculinity, this will give you an appreciation of your physique regardless of whether you are bulky or not

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I recently bought a juicer to make pulp-free juice, and it's a nice investment in my health.
Increasing protein intake has also been beneficial.
I "gave up" coffee a few weeks ago, most I've had is 1 cup every couple of days. The only benefit I'm getting is less anxiety, but I still feel adrenaline surges here and there, and my heart beating fast. My aerobic condition is not that great, and I don't know what's causing it. My pulse quicky goes up when doing any light activity.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

10 days or so on higher protein

I started tracking my protein and caloric intake again on Cronometer. Last 7 days, I averaged 185g of protein/ day and 3k calories. Turns out, it was a much-needed increase,

- my strength in the gym is catching up
- I feel more vitality, more aggressive, more manly

I'm also taking some herbal supplement that improves gut motility and it's beneficial. I was reading on how impaired MMC(migrating motor complex) might be the root cause of SIBO, and not "bad bacteria".

Hidden49

10 days or so on higher protein

I started tracking my protein and caloric intake again on Cronometer. Last 7 days, I averaged 185g of protein/ day and 3k calories. Turns out, it was a much-needed increase,

- my strength in the gym is catching up
- I feel more vitality, more aggressive, more manly

I'm also taking some herbal supplement that improves gut motility and it's beneficial. I was reading on how impaired MMC(migrating motor complex) might be the root cause of SIBO, and not "bad bacteria".
What is the supplement?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Just a short update, as I'm now mostly focusing on increasing Testosterone and fixing my ED.
I'm able to keep my digestive symptoms somewhat in check by eating only meat, eggs, fruits, and raw honey.
I finished a 7-days Doxycycline treatment for a Chlamydia infection and I will do a microbiome stool test, and then pay another visit to the gastroenterologist I last visited, who gave the SIBO treatment in January.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals