A Wish For More Energy

Osukhan

Raising my protein intake is clearly beneficial, my strength is up, my energy levels are higher, my ability to concentrate and do mental work is higher.
I have really been under-eating these past few months.
i believe under-eating is a huge problem, i found that to be the case for me as well coming from carnivore/fasting eating style. staying animal based with adding more fruits and honey have been really great overall

Sefton10

Raising my protein intake is clearly beneficial, my strength is up, my energy levels are higher, my ability to concentrate and do mental work is higher.
I have really been under-eating these past few months.
I agree on undereating. It's probably very common here, as diet culture and calorie counting are so ingrained in most people now. I found a boost from increasing calories but lowering protein.

Healthseeker

Your teeth are rotting out cause your gut health is bad. Your not absorbing the vitamins and minerals. It's not the sugar rotting your teeth, it's the sugar wrecking your gut probably. Do you have normal stool

Nomane Euger

Starting to think that Roddy and Haidut pushing for high sugar diets is a dangerous advice, especially white sugar/ Coke. No one really heals himself drinking that poison.
Wrecked my teeth.
Trying a 33% carbs - fat - protein equal split right now, going higher in protein. Not restricting any macronutrient, I really feel much more satiated from upping protein and fats.
Can already feel stronger and more energetic after 1 day of doing this.
Incorporating daily raw egg yolks now.
Hi,from my experience although high sugar/honey can feel good in some aspects for some days at least,it quickly become detrimental in others aspects,it is suboptimal long term,same can occur with high fat if the fat sources and the rest of the diet are not good enough,although the symptoms are not all the same,both ruin you in certains aspects.

i suggest you to eat the lowest amount of honey/sugar,and to eat certains ripe fruits instead if you want to eat sweet things and have access to good ones that make you feel better,
and to not eat to much eggs/cheese/animal fat relative to others foods such as ripe fruits,grass fed grass finished healthy tasty organs/meat/blood,milk,and any other food that potentially make you feel better and improve your digestion.

i suggest you to pay attentions to many phenomenons:

burning/acidic feeling in throat and/or stomach,displeasings burps,feeling like what you ate is weighting on your stomach,way to frequent gaz for to long,non tight skin and being swell between your bones/muscles and skins,pimples/acné,

sleep not deep,interupted sleep,poor dream recall,poor colors in your dreams,negatives feelings/events in your dreams,no sex dreams/or no dreams involving positive physical feelings with the opposite sex,eyes feeling swell and unconfortable at wakening,not having energy at wakening,prone to negatives feelings during the day such as heart/head feelings like anxiety,not feeling good,not enjoying at least certains peoples/playing/sex can all be the manifestations that your energy/health is suboptimal and that some of what you are doing/not doing are net negative for you.

from the very few documentaries i have watched,the hunter gatherers that seems to eat a lot of honey and still appear to be have good energy physically/mentally do drink raw milk and/or blood

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I agree on undereating. It's probably very common here, as diet culture and calorie counting are so ingrained in most people now. I found a boost from increasing calories but lowering protein.
Personally, for me the problem is that if I restrict starch and dairy, my appetite is not that high.

Having success in clearing brain fog from eating: animal protein + saturated fat + fruits.
. Restricting starch (except rice), dairy. Raw egg yolks (much more easily digestible without the whites. Black seed oil (cheap pills).

I also consistently feel marginally better since I stopped consuming coffee.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I just realised, after weeks of quitting caffeine, that I was becoming more depressed and anhedonic. Without a zest for life. And realised it was because of not drinking coffee anymore.

Immanency

@GreekDemiGod Hello,Did you drink coffee and felt better?there could be confounding factors,the reduce duration and intensity of light,the lower temperatures,and the lower frequency of women outside can have effects,plus the effects of animals foods can change during the winter

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

It's definitely the coffee. I just had a cup with honey and feel more alive.
But no coffee did improve my sleep quality and energy levels.

Osukhan

I recently took an HTMA, and was pretty surprised with my results. I had pretty high calcium levels and copper levels that may be contributing to slow oxidation. It maybe some interest to you to get one done.

nutritionalanalytics.com

Motorneuron

I recently took an HTMA, and was pretty surprised with my results. I had pretty high calcium levels and copper levels that may be contributing to slow oxidation. It maybe some interest to you to get one done.

nutritionalanalytics.com
could it be a paradoxical effect and therefore are you lacking?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

This thread has been going on for three years.....
Unfortunately, yes. I realized that I've been applying surface-level advice in the hope of striking lucky and somehow magically heal. I never dived deeper into one angle/ protocol.
That said, it's likely that I have one of SIBO/ candida/ H. pylori.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

That said, it's likely that I have one of SIBO/ candida/ H. pylori.
Diving deeper into this angle.
I remember when I was 16, the GI doctor had me to a blood test for H. Pylori, it came back positive, and gave me the standard treatment of antibiotics + antiacids.
That could have kickstarted my issues.
I want to do a stool test for H. Pylori now.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I've been neglecting glycine/ collagen/ bone broth for such a long time because I don't know how to prepare it. Yesterday I bought a few jars of ready-made, natural beef bone broth, with no other bad ingredients. It is very gelatinous, so I know it's the real deal.
I drank a cup of it last night before bed, warmed and with 5g L-Glutamine added.
Also had a light dinner consisting of: 2 soft boiled eggs, Parmiggiano, salami

I woke up this morning, my stomach felt calm, no brain fog, and optimal body temperature: 36.7

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

UPDATE

Currently doing a 1 month SIBO treatment, prescribed by the doctor. Also following a low Fodmap diet during the treatment. Seeing some minor improvements in bloating reduction, brain fog has been minimal. Also increased body temperature. I now consistently wake up at over 36.5 and reach 37.1 during the day. Hope this will last.
The low fodmap diet is helping me better understand the foods I don’t tolerate.
I definitely do well with removing gluten and lactose/ A1 dairy from my diet.
A1 milk and soft cheeses is off the table, I understand hard A2 cheese/ kefir has very little lactose and is well tolerated.
Next is to determine if grains of any kind are still bad. I tried gluten free pasta, made out of corn, quinoa.

I also reintroduced light cardio and try be less sedentary for better cardiovascular health, endurance, erections.
I also learned that I tolerate white meat better than red meat, since red meat requires stronger digestion.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals