A Wish For More Energy

-Luke-

I'd probably feel best on meat + some fruits + rice + moderate amount of fats(beef tallow, coconut oil, olive oil) and some boiled veggies(zucchini, mushrooms. )
No dairy and no starch.
But kind of afraid of not including Calcium in my diet, what if it's really important.
If I were you, I would use that as a base and stop all supplements for a while (except for a calcium supplement maybe - you could also get some from mineral water or kale broth). And then just follow through with that for a few weeks/months and see if you feel better. If so, you could gradually add back individual foods or supplements - one by one - and see how you tolerate them.

The problem I see is that you change your diet and especially supplements so frequently and so quickly that you can't tell what helps and what doesn't, and what effect different food and supplements have.

Sometimes going back to the roots is the best idea. Or as @shanny said: "Take yourself back to being a kid again."

Vanset

sugar converts to cholesterol according to peat?
I have seen conflicting evidence. Some studies that show that 100g+ of fructose (aka 200g of sucrose) increases LDL, but Ray suggests orange juice for cholesterol production and I have seen studies that show that OJ lowers LDL and increases HDL.

laleto12

I think you should try TRT with HCG for like one year to see how you like it, it might be life changing. It will also help with your NAFLD, maybe even reverse it. If you don't like it you can easily come off. Now I see you're from Romania so chances are you doc won't want to give you T anyway.
What does HCG achieve in TRT? and I hear horror stories about coming off all the time? How is it that easy to come off if you dont like it? Can you explain because I want to try it

Vanset

What does HCG achieve in TRT? and I hear horror stories about coming off all the time? How is it that easy to come off if you dont like it? Can you explain because I want to try it
HCG keeps your testicles functional and prevents shrinkage. It mimicks LH/FSH which in turn stimulates your testicles to produce hormones. You can do HCG monotherapy, lots of people having success with that. You can also do TRT without HCG, but you shut down your nuts and the longer you go without LH/FSH stimulating your testicles, the lower the chance of returning to your baseline after coming off TRT. Long term without LH/FSH stimulation you're risking permanent damage to your nuts, HCG prevents that. T + HCG is the safest approach and I'd say up to a year of T + HCG you're 99% safe to eventually return to your baseline after cessation of treatment.

There are horror stories because people don't know how to do a proper PCT. Just go to the /r/steroids and read the wiki.

shanny

Forum Supporter
The best health I had was when I didn't worry about diet, I ate when I wanted and how much I wanted and whatever I craved. Unfortunately I have to stop researching health altogether, not go on any forums, and just fill my life with other things to get there.
Same! If I've learned anything from these past two years it's that it's better to just enjoy life and food and time with people I care about. There are so many things we DON'T have control over, so the things we do have control over, we should make the most of it!! Obviously within reason....I always make sure to avoid bad oils, and if I eat at restaurants, I choose ones that source their food well. But overall, being less worried about food has been a giant relief.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

If I were you, I would use that as a base and stop all supplements for a while (except for a calcium supplement maybe - you could also get some from mineral water or kale broth). And then just follow through with that for a few weeks/months and see if you feel better. If so, you could gradually add back individual foods or supplements - one by one - and see how you tolerate them.

The problem I see is that you change your diet and especially supplements so frequently and so quickly that you can't tell what helps and what doesn't, and what effect different food and supplements have.

Sometimes going back to the roots is the best idea. Or as @shanny said: "Take yourself back to being a kid again."
I definitely need to stop changing my diet so often and stick to the base for a while, at least a few weeks.
I've narrowed it down to 3 possible paths to go from here.

1. No starch + no dairy base AND focus on increasing stomach acid. Mushrooms and carrot salad for fiber. And hope that it pays off massively.
2. No dairy base + experiment with adding beans for bile detox and lowering estrogen
3. Low VA, if none of the first 2 approaches deliver results

I would eat seafood too as I often crave it, but it's freaking expensive.
I ate some quality lean trout last weekend, it was delicious.

Vanset

I definitely need to stop changing my diet so often and stick to the base for a while, at least a few weeks.

1. No starch + no dairy base AND focus on increasing stomach acid. Mushrooms and carrot salad for fiber. And hope that it pays off massively.
2. No dairy base + experiment with adding beans for bile detox and lowering estrogen

If you don't react well to beans then I personally recommend red lentils. They're the easiest to digest out of legumes imo. It's a nice slow burning carb. Just don't buy green or black ones, they can be pretty harsh.

Nomane Euger

whats your plan to increase stomach acid?from my own experience and peoples i observed, carrots can be a net negative and compromise your digestion,energy further more specifically if you already have low energy and low stomach acid to begin with

Last edited:

InChristAlone

whats your plan to increase stomach acid?from my own experience and peoples i observed, carrots can be a net negative and compromise your digestion,energy further more specifically if you already have low energy and low stomach acid to begin with
I agree with this statement. Carrots are hard to process thru as are all raw veggies.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I'm following advice I got from a gumroad course I bought from a guy/ influencer.
Some of the advice included is to:
drink ACV/ lemon juice before every meal
eat animal protein + salt as much as possible
eat the protein first in a meal
eat according to my metabolic type(mixed type, balanced macro split)
low fiber, low/ no dairy
no coffee​

InChristAlone

Just be careful with the ACV/lemon juice it powerfully stimulates bile release which is what led me to experiencing some major upset of my system. If it's not going out it's going back in.

Nomane Euger

I'm following advice I got from a gumroad course I bought from a guy/ influencer.
Some of the advice included is to:
drink ACV/ lemon juice before every meal
eat animal protein + salt as much as possible
eat the protein first in a meal
eat according to my metabolic type(mixed type, balanced macro split)
low fiber, low/ no dairy
no coffee​
okay,i wish it to work,if eventually you dont see any meaningfull improvements in a copples of days,remember that ACV,salt,and any "acidic" food such as sugar,honey,can worsen your state specifically if you have low energy,low stomach acid production to begin with.

there is thread you can read about acidity/alkalin theories that are relevants,report of peoples getting acidosis from a lot a salt,people improving their health and digestion from focusing on alkaline foods,and a bunch of other anecdotes

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Had a great sleep and feeling quite energetic today so far. Bloating somewhat reduced.
Possible causes:
- I took B injections yesterday(2nd week)
- white beans at noon
- Oats with Psyllium Husk, cocoa and sugar before bed.

I think it's the injections I had giving me an energy boost.
But it's also possible that the oats I ate last night allowed for a restorative night of sleep.

Vanset

Had a great sleep and feeling quite energetic today so far. Bloating somewhat reduced.
Possible causes:
- I took B injections yesterday(2nd week)
- white beans at noon
- Oats with Psyllium Husk, cocoa and sugar before bed.

I think it's the injections I had giving me an energy boost.
But it's also possible that the oats I ate last night allowed for a restorative night of sleep.
Have you ever taken a B complex before?

InChristAlone

B vitamins rarely helped me sleep but sometimes.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

"Deficient" vitamin D levels is most likely explained by your sick liver. Vitamin D is a negative acute phase reactant, i.e it goes down when there is some sort of inflammatory process in the body. And if you believe the mainstream ideas of how vitamin D works in the body, the liver is the organ responsible for converting cholecalciferol to 25-OHD (the form measured in the blood). My experience with vitamin D3 was a massive failure, I may be wrong but I feel like it caused an awful lot of imbalances in my body and I wish I never touched the stuff.

I agree with all the other people saying that you should drop most supplements. UDCA is probably fine because it helps the bile to move where it is supposed to go.
Valid point, but I definitely live an indoor lifestyle and spend little time outdoors. With the exception of weekends, or when I go to some place in nature, or on a trip. Don't you think I would have had higher D levels if I was spending 1h in the sun each day?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals