CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

A Proposed Anabolic Mechanism Of Tribulus Terrestris (TT)

Discussion in 'Scientific Studies' started by haidut, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Frankdee20

Frankdee20 Member

Intensive Case Manager
    Currently trying the Himalaya Brand Tribulus. I know the saponin content is low (18%) and the overall amount of TT also low per caplet. It does supply the whole part and the standardized portion as well. I am dosing 2 a day to start. It’s only 60 caps per bottle. The only reason I grabbed it is because there’s only about 3-4 commercialized TT products that are typically available in stores. They all have ridiculous amount of excipients. This brand does not contain a single filler. I could try three a day of no response.

2. RedMars

RedMars Member

I'm trying this at the moment. 750mg once daily of an extract claiming to be 95% saponins. I pressed them to provide the cert. of analysis and they were evasive. In reality who knows how strong it is...

I will do bloodwork, but for now, I'll say it has helped morning erections, improved my mood a little and seems to help body composition a little (totally could be placebo but I definitely look dryer) and has maybe increased libido slightly. Main effect is massive patches of acne on my back up and down my lats.

It's been two weeks so pretty early to tell.

3. Frankdee20

Frankdee20 Member

Intensive Case Manager
    I got to say the Himalaya Brand was very noticeable for me. Two a day seemed to cause anxiety. I had spontaneous erections and was very horny. Only took it one day, then stopped due to anxiety from 2 a day. I will resume with one.

4. rei

rei Member

Tribulus undeniably has an effect. I have found it and also a friend that split the purchase with me asked "is it normal this causes boners?"

I also suspect tribulus has an anabolic/androgenic effect, what i noticed is increased stamina/recovery and a tighter body.

I would love to be able to compare this to some anabolic steroids but sadly they are illegal and something i don't have access to.

5. Frankdee20

Frankdee20 Member

Intensive Case Manager
    I wish all herbs could undergo legit standardization so we know what we buy