Next Expirement Taurine Tribulus And Forskolin Best Stack

Cameron

Pro testosterone,dht, cAMP and anti cortisol oral ingestion of forskolin (250 mg of 10% forskolin extract twice a day) for a 12-week period was shown to favorably alter body composition while concurrently increasing bone mass and serum free testosterone levels in overweight and obese men. The results indicate that forskolin is a possible therapeutic agent for the management and treatment of obesity.

Hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris (TT) were evaluated in primates, rabbit and rat to identify its usefulness in the management of erectile dysfunction (ED). TT extract was administered intravenously, as a bolus dose of 7.5, 15 and 30 mg/kg, in primates for acute study. Rabbits and normal rats were treated with 2.5, 5 and 10mg/kg of TT extract orally for 8 weeks, for chronic study. In addition, castrated rats were treated either with testosterone cypionate (10mg/kg, subcutaneously; biweekly for 8 weeks) or TT orally (5mg/kg daily for 8 weeks). Blood samples were analyzed for testosterone (T), dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate (DHEAS) levels using radioimmunoassay. In primates, the increases in T (52%), DHT (31%) and DHEAS (29%) at 7.5mg/kg were statistically significant. In rabbits, both T and DHT were increased compared to control, however, only the increases in DHT (by 30% and 32% at 5 and 10mg/kg) were statistically significant. In castrated rats, increases in T levels by 51% and 25% were observed with T and TT extract respectively that were statistically significant. TT increases some of the sex hormones, possibly due to the presence of protodioscin in the extract. TT may be useful in mild to moderate cases of ED.

500 mg forskolin
1g tribulus 60percent
2grams taurine

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Who will try it with me keep cholesterol high during expirement as far as research metabolic safety this stack may be as good as it gets ashwaganda is left out as it seems to raise serotonin easily
Other supps will be energin estroban and mk4 gelatin creatine

Last edited:

Frankdee20

You the man ! Do it ! I want to finish my Boron before I try a different stack. Otherwise I would do it in tandem. I want to start a club, called **** sub 500 T. I want to become an enraged sexual tiger, LOL

vulture

You the man ! Do it ! I want to finish my Boron before I try a different stack. Otherwise I would do it in tandem. I want to start a club, called **** sub 500 T. I want to become an enraged sexual tiger, LOL
Have you tried scrotal T? Seems like pretty small dosages could be useful

Which TT brand? Did you perform labs using TT?

Mauritio

Have you tried scrotal T? Seems like pretty small dosages could be useful

Which TT brand? Did you perform labs using TT?
I think so too and you should probably stack it with sth like andro. It is hard to obtain in most countries AFAIK

Mauritio

Who will try it with me keep cholesterol high during expirement as far as research metabolic safety this stack may be as good as it gets ashwaganda is left out as it seems to raise serotonin easily
Other supps will be energin estroban and mk4 gelatin creatine
How is it going ?

Douglas Ek

The H295R cells are used to test and determine the effects of a substance on steroidogenesis
Human adrenocarcinoma (H295R) cells for rapid in vitro determination of effects on steroidogenesis: hormone production. - PubMed - NCBI

Forskolin also increases T and Progesterone production from these type of cancer cells

And a steroid inhibitor called aminoglutethimide that would normally reduce all steroid synthesis did actually increase T and lower prog and E in this type of cell.

Aminoglutethimide - Wikipedia

But in normal cells this substance would lower T so using your reference as something that would usually increase E or even cause cancer is just applicable if you already have this type of cancer and adrenal cancer is quite rare and usually it turns out that the cancer did not start on the adrenals but tends to start as lung cancer and spread to the adrenals.

If foskolin does increase T and DHT, DHEA, boost dopamine and lower prolactin I’m very sure that the end result of that would be lower aromatase since DHT has very strog anti aromatase activity and the other effects have anti cancer activity.

Pro testosterone,dht, cAMP and anti cortisol oral ingestion of forskolin (250 mg of 10% forskolin extract twice a day) for a 12-week period was shown to favorably alter body composition while concurrently increasing bone mass and serum free testosterone levels in overweight and obese men. The results indicate that forskolin is a possible therapeutic agent for the management and treatment of obesity.

Hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris (TT) were evaluated in primates, rabbit and rat to identify its usefulness in the management of erectile dysfunction (ED). TT extract was administered intravenously, as a bolus dose of 7.5, 15 and 30 mg/kg, in primates for acute study. Rabbits and normal rats were treated with 2.5, 5 and 10mg/kg of TT extract orally for 8 weeks, for chronic study. In addition, castrated rats were treated either with testosterone cypionate (10mg/kg, subcutaneously; biweekly for 8 weeks) or TT orally (5mg/kg daily for 8 weeks). Blood samples were analyzed for testosterone (T), dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate (DHEAS) levels using radioimmunoassay. In primates, the increases in T (52%), DHT (31%) and DHEAS (29%) at 7.5mg/kg were statistically significant. In rabbits, both T and DHT were increased compared to control, however, only the increases in DHT (by 30% and 32% at 5 and 10mg/kg) were statistically significant. In castrated rats, increases in T levels by 51% and 25% were observed with T and TT extract respectively that were statistically significant. TT increases some of the sex hormones, possibly due to the presence of protodioscin in the extract. TT may be useful in mild to moderate cases of ED.

500 mg forskolin
1g tribulus 60percent
2grams taurine
Have you noticed any benefit from taurine? I was reading it could help lower high cholesterol

Frankdee20

I want to remeasure my Total and Free T very soon. I have been taking Boron Citrate and Boric Acid from Liquimins the last 3 or 4 weeks. Roughly 5 to 10 MG a day. No herbs just yet. This is in addition to my fat soluables, Zinc Gluconate, and Magnesium. I have not added any Vitamin A, and still use Tuarine. If I am not happy with the result, I am going insane with the Tribulus and or Tongkat. Maybe do the Iodine on the scrotum. I would be happy with a 600 at this point, from 460. Just about average for a 40 year old Virgin, LOL.

Makrosky

I want to remeasure my Total and Free T very soon. I have been taking Boron Citrate and Boric Acid from Liquimins the last 3 or 4 weeks. Roughly 5 to 10 MG a day. No herbs just yet. This is in addition to my fat soluables, Zinc Gluconate, and Magnesium. I have not added any Vitamin A, and still use Tuarine. If I am not happy with the result, I am going insane with the Tribulus and or Tongkat. Maybe do the Iodine on the scrotum. I would be happy with a 600 at this point, from 460. Just about average for a 40 year old Virgin, LOL.
Which effects have you noticed from boron?

Frankdee20

Which effects have you noticed from boron?

I stack it with Zinc, and it feels like Vitamin D (CAN RAISE IT NATURALLY). That means I feel like my bones are stronger, and muscle tone is stronger. It can fortify bones, and assist with mineral assimilation. I cannot say I have a raging Libido, but there were days I could not stop talking to girls online, and getting sexual with them, and walking around with a boner all day, until I completed the deed. LOL. Slightly more assertive, but that could be from anything I am taking. We shall see. Oh yeah, I am definately smoother around the ladies.

baccheion

Are you eating at a slight caloric surplus? How wide is your feeding window? Have you tried forskolin? Do you have any nutrient deficiencies? Thyroid issues? Signs of testes malfunction? Higher estrogen or DHT?

Frankdee20

Are you eating at a slight caloric surplus? How wide is your feeding window? Have you tried forskolin? Do you have any nutrient deficiencies? Thyroid issues? Signs of testes malfunction? Higher estrogen or DHT?

Never tried Forskolin. My Vitamin D level was low at 9, but I was last checked at 32. I had very high Trigs back then, but last checked at 120. Who knows what brang them down. TSH is usually low Ones. I guess I could be consuming more calories.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

Please post lab results. !

Frankdee20

Please post lab results. !

Guys, absolutely horrendous lab numbers and I am trying not to get discouraged. I am posting it in a separate thread. Appreciate any feedback.